Helped on 933,513 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

"I COULD BE BOUNDED IN A NUTSHELL AND COUNT MYSELF KING OF INFINITE SPACE." FROM HAMLET HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL SHAKESPEARE. WHAT A LEGACY THIS MAN HAS LEFT US. COME AND SAY HELLO FELLOW THESPIANS AND BARDS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

49 minutes ago Comment Cool  
skinnymouse

skinnymouse

i am in free chat now come see me

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

I AM BACK IN FREE CHAT. SO STOP IN SAY HI AND HAVE A GREAT POSITIVE READING AND KNOW THE TRUTH, IT WILL SET YOU FREE KNOWING IT. DON'T BE AFRAID TO KNOW THE TRUTH . BE BRAVE AND LIVE LIFE HAPPY TO YOUR FULLEST KNOWING IT. :)

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU WITH ANY ISSUES , PROBLEMS, WORRIES, YOU MAY HAVE.. COME IN MY CHAT ROOM AND LET ME GIVE YOU CLARITY AND TRUE ANSWERS. LET ME EASE YOUR MIND HEAL YOUR SOUL AND LET ME PUT YOUR REAL SMILE BACK . REVEAL IT ALL AND LIVE LIFE HAPPY KNOWING THE TRUTH. IT WILL SET YOU FREE. I HAVE HELPED MANY AND PROVEN THEIR PREDICTIONS TO COME TO PAST, I HAVE HELPED MANY TO MOVE ON , GET THE JOB, MEND THE RELATIONSHIP, WALK AWAY FROM A UNBALANCED NOT THE ONE RELATIONSHIP, GAIN TRUST, HEALTH, PEACE, THEY HAVE LEARNED TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND NOW HAPPY THEY HAVE. SO YES I CAN TOOT MY HORN :) I HAVE MADE MANY HAPPY THAT WANTS TO BE HAPPY AND LIVE LIFE TO THEIR FULLEST AND DONT WANT TO HOLD ON TO THE PAST OR PRESENTS THAT ARE TRYING TO HOLD THEM BACK OR DOWN. LIFE IS GOOD AND ITS A BLESSING WHEN YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES GET OUT OF BED AND DEAL WITH WHAT EVER THE DAY HAS FOR YOU. MANY OTHERS NEVER GOT UP TO DO SO TODAY. SO SMILE AND TELL YOUR SELF THAT YOU CAN AND WILL ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS. SEE ME NOW FOR A GREAT POSITIVE HONEST STRAIGHT FORWARD READING, WITH PASSION & CARING AND UNDERSTANDING.I WAST NO TIME **** I AM HERE FOR YOU AND SO ARE THE OTHERS.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

5☆PROVEN ACCURACY☆ PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS- CLAIRVOYANT-MEDIUM-CHANNELING EXPERT ☆ RELATIONSHIP EXPERT♥ AND MUCH MORE- I CONNECT QUICKLY PRO READER ' HONEST ANSWERS , TIMES, DATES,INITIALS,NAMES..HAVE THE MAN / WOMAN YOU LOVE & WANT MOST. No SUGAR COATING WITH ME,I'M STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND TELL THE TRUTH!
TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.CARING-UNDERSTANDING-AND PASSION TO HELP ALL CLAIRVOYANT-MEDIUM-HEALER- I Sense, See & Feel SPIRITUAL CHANNELING.CONNECT WITH SPIRITUAL GUIDES .GREAT FEED BACKS.READ MY PROFILE.I WILL NOT WAIST YOUR TIME! RESTORES-REVEALS-REUNITES-STOPS EX'LOVERS/FAMILY FROM INTEREFEARING-BLOCKS-NEGATIVES...TRUE HONEST ANSWERS !WILL SET YOU FREE!! Hello , I am Spiritual Wisdom,READ FREE CHAT RULES ! AND PRIVATE CHAT RULES ! Please Read My Profile and Reviews & JOIN ME FOR A PRIVATE CHAT NOW!!!!! LIFE COACH. ALL WAYS HONEST.14 GEN!
I HAVE HELPED THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS ONLINE AND FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD..I GIVE TRUE HONEST ANSWERS.On Relationship-marriage-Loved Ones-Blockages-Friend or Foes-Business-Career-Health-Past life Readings -or I'll help you to Stop Ex'lover/Ex'spouse/Family from interfering-Break'ups-Battered Relationship Ect..I will help you to help your self and live life to the fullest. I have a natural empath that had a divine experience 30years ago, connecting me with my higher spirit. Since then I have learned through my spirit connection how to perform energy and body cleansing, releasing energy blocks. By releasing these blocks a person is able to receive fully the light which is their true selves. At that point, I am able to communicate directly with their higher selves to help them establish their own level of communication with their spirit. Through this reestablishment of one's true self, all the answers that a person seeks will be given to them.TO EAT-LOVE-PRAY. . I can help you to connect with your spiritual guides to connect you with or your loved ones guides with doing spiritual indept mediation .With that you can have him or Her feel you- want you- and sent you spiritualy ..All so you can for your self to heal the mind body and soul. Never say Never because nothing in life is impossible,(*Because everything is possible !*) THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE !! LIFE COACH- I CARE AND LISTEN AND HERE FOR YOU.
PLEASE make no mistake.
"WHAT I SEE IS WHAT YOU GET AND IF I DON'T SEE IT YOU DON'T GET IT SIMPLE AS THAT."NO FREE READINGS IN FREE CHAT! FOR INDEPTH DETAILS TAKE ME TO PRIVATE FOR YOU READING.AND KINDLY LEAVE ME A GREAT TESTIMONIE...THANKS TO ALL WHO HAS..

Please Read the section on what "MEMBERS SAID ABOUT ME" and find out for yourself first hand what I can do for you in a private chat reading. I am Always ready for a Private chat reading when in free chat all you have to do is ADD CREDITS TO YOUR ACCOUNT & CLICK REQUEST A PRIVATE CHAT READING Which is below my live webcam and I will be able to start focusing on you & the outcome of your future in PRIVATE.

So, Now that we got that out of the way lets begin to understanding ON WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS SHALL WE? YOU CAN REVEAL ALL YOU NEED TO REVEAL AND KNOW WHAT TO DO AND DEAL IT.
I will help you to understand on how and He or She loves you ,and will let you know why the relationship is the way it is. Find out the truth if He or She loves you or in love with you and find out if you two are going to last for long or just fillers in one another life. Find out if you should stay in the relationship or move on.

The only tool I use to bring about healing and wisdom is my direct INSIGHT,channel with spiritual wisdom, Through my connection,I can help with ( RELATIONSHIPS-LOVE-MARRIAGE-CAREER-PASSION-ROMANCE-,ECT.And any question I present is always answered directly. I empower each person to find their true selves, to reclaim their power and learn to trust their soul's purpose. People many times don't want to hear what they need to hear, My goal is to help people have the courage to solve their current dilemmas by looking within their true selves and shine their light to find their soul's purpose .
Other skills I have include:
Recently been studying demonology and have cleansed houses from lesser demons. But I believe on here I could only give you advice on it. As well as how to make simple charms to protect you or others.
Witchcraft with charms and items as well as rituals for cleansing and protection.

The types of Reading I do cover a wide range of aspects in a person life and may also cover information concerning other people as well.I AM A LIFE COACH to many CELEBERTIES.AND NOW I CAN BE YOUR LIFE COACH AS WELL.

Some possible subjects covered :
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
REUNITE ?
RESTORE ?
REVEAL ?
GAIN ?
STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
STOP BREAK-UPS
STOP DIVORCE ?
STOP SEPERATION ?
CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
Work and Career
Love life
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and love ones.

I can help you to > RESTORE-REVEAL-REUNITE-GAIN-STOP.

Need to know if He/She loves you and only you? Or if He/She is seeking some one else other then you?
Don't be afraid to ask me anything you wish. Just as long as its is a true question you want a true honest answer on.No sugar coating, I get to the straight point.

Remember sometimes the person on the inside can't see what's going on around them. And it takes someone else on the outside to show them the way to get help and advise to help and heal them self or loved ones.
If you have questions that you are not sure about in Life , Love , Relationships , Family, Work , Money , Career, whatever questions you have I can help you with. Im very spirtial and I use my extra sensory to also get answers and help you.
< FREE CHAT RULES >
I can not give a reading in free chat. Please go private if you have a question you really want to know

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

I AM BACK IN FREE CHAT. SO STOP IN SAY HI AND HAVE A GREAT POSITIVE READING AND KNOW THE TRUTH, IT WILL SET YOU FREE KNOWING IT. DON'T BE AFRAID TO KNOW THE TRUTH . BE BRAVE AND LIVE LIFE HAPPY TO YOUR FULLEST KNOWING IT. :)

3 hours ago Comment Cool  
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU WITH ANY ISSUES , PROBLEMS, WORRIES, YOU MAY HAVE.. COME IN MY CHAT ROOM AND LET ME GIVE YOU CLARITY AND TRUE ANSWERS. LET ME EASE YOUR MIND HEAL YOUR SOUL AND LET ME PUT YOUR REAL SMILE BACK . REVEAL IT ALL AND LIVE LIFE HAPPY KNOWING THE TRUTH. IT WILL SET YOU FREE. I HAVE HELPED MANY AND PROVEN THEIR PREDICTIONS TO COME TO PAST, I HAVE HELPED MANY TO MOVE ON , GET THE JOB, MEND THE RELATIONSHIP, WALK AWAY FROM A UNBALANCED NOT THE ONE RELATIONSHIP, GAIN TRUST, HEALTH, PEACE, THEY HAVE LEARNED TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND NOW HAPPY THEY HAVE. SO YES I CAN TOOT MY HORN :) I HAVE MADE MANY HAPPY THAT WANTS TO BE HAPPY AND LIVE LIFE TO THEIR FULLEST AND DONT WANT TO HOLD ON TO THE PAST OR PRESENTS THAT ARE TRYING TO HOLD THEM BACK OR DOWN. LIFE IS GOOD AND ITS A BLESSING WHEN YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES GET OUT OF BED AND DEAL WITH WHAT EVER THE DAY HAS FOR YOU. MANY OTHERS NEVER GOT UP TO DO SO TODAY. SO SMILE AND TELL YOUR SELF THAT YOU CAN AND WILL ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS. SEE ME NOW FOR A GREAT POSITIVE HONEST STRAIGHT FORWARD READING, WITH PASSION & CARING AND UNDERSTANDING.I WAST NO TIME **** I AM HERE FOR YOU AND SO ARE THE OTHERS.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

5☆PROVEN ACCURACY☆ PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS- CLAIRVOYANT-MEDIUM-CHANNELING EXPERT ☆ RELATIONSHIP EXPERT♥ AND MUCH MORE- I CONNECT QUICKLY PRO READER ' HONEST ANSWERS , TIMES, DATES,INITIALS,NAMES..HAVE THE MAN / WOMAN YOU LOVE & WANT MOST. No SUGAR COATING WITH ME,I'M STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND TELL THE TRUTH!
TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.CARING-UNDERSTANDING-AND PASSION TO HELP ALL CLAIRVOYANT-MEDIUM-HEALER- I Sense, See & Feel SPIRITUAL CHANNELING.CONNECT WITH SPIRITUAL GUIDES .GREAT FEED BACKS.READ MY PROFILE.I WILL NOT WAIST YOUR TIME! RESTORES-REVEALS-REUNITES-STOPS EX'LOVERS/FAMILY FROM INTEREFEARING-BLOCKS-NEGATIVES...TRUE HONEST ANSWERS !WILL SET YOU FREE!! Hello , I am Spiritual Wisdom,READ FREE CHAT RULES ! AND PRIVATE CHAT RULES ! Please Read My Profile and Reviews & JOIN ME FOR A PRIVATE CHAT NOW!!!!! LIFE COACH. ALL WAYS HONEST.14 GEN!
I HAVE HELPED THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS ONLINE AND FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD..I GIVE TRUE HONEST ANSWERS.On Relationship-marriage-Loved Ones-Blockages-Friend or Foes-Business-Career-Health-Past life Readings -or I'll help you to Stop Ex'lover/Ex'spouse/Family from interfering-Break'ups-Battered Relationship Ect..I will help you to help your self and live life to the fullest. I have a natural empath that had a divine experience 30years ago, connecting me with my higher spirit. Since then I have learned through my spirit connection how to perform energy and body cleansing, releasing energy blocks. By releasing these blocks a person is able to receive fully the light which is their true selves. At that point, I am able to communicate directly with their higher selves to help them establish their own level of communication with their spirit. Through this reestablishment of one's true self, all the answers that a person seeks will be given to them.TO EAT-LOVE-PRAY. . I can help you to connect with your spiritual guides to connect you with or your loved ones guides with doing spiritual indept mediation .With that you can have him or Her feel you- want you- and sent you spiritualy ..All so you can for your self to heal the mind body and soul. Never say Never because nothing in life is impossible,(*Because everything is possible !*) THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE !! LIFE COACH- I CARE AND LISTEN AND HERE FOR YOU.
PLEASE make no mistake.
"WHAT I SEE IS WHAT YOU GET AND IF I DON'T SEE IT YOU DON'T GET IT SIMPLE AS THAT."NO FREE READINGS IN FREE CHAT! FOR INDEPTH DETAILS TAKE ME TO PRIVATE FOR YOU READING.AND KINDLY LEAVE ME A GREAT TESTIMONIE...THANKS TO ALL WHO HAS..

Please Read the section on what "MEMBERS SAID ABOUT ME" and find out for yourself first hand what I can do for you in a private chat reading. I am Always ready for a Private chat reading when in free chat all you have to do is ADD CREDITS TO YOUR ACCOUNT & CLICK REQUEST A PRIVATE CHAT READING Which is below my live webcam and I will be able to start focusing on you & the outcome of your future in PRIVATE.

So, Now that we got that out of the way lets begin to understanding ON WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS SHALL WE? YOU CAN REVEAL ALL YOU NEED TO REVEAL AND KNOW WHAT TO DO AND DEAL IT.
I will help you to understand on how and He or She loves you ,and will let you know why the relationship is the way it is. Find out the truth if He or She loves you or in love with you and find out if you two are going to last for long or just fillers in one another life. Find out if you should stay in the relationship or move on.

The only tool I use to bring about healing and wisdom is my direct INSIGHT,channel with spiritual wisdom, Through my connection,I can help with ( RELATIONSHIPS-LOVE-MARRIAGE-CAREER-PASSION-ROMANCE-,ECT.And any question I present is always answered directly. I empower each person to find their true selves, to reclaim their power and learn to trust their soul's purpose. People many times don't want to hear what they need to hear, My goal is to help people have the courage to solve their current dilemmas by looking within their true selves and shine their light to find their soul's purpose .
Recently been studying demonology and have cleansed houses from lesser demons. But I believe on here I could only give you advice on it. As well as how to make simple charms to protect you or others.
Witchcraft with charms and items as well as rituals for cleansing and protection.

The types of Reading I do cover a wide range of aspects in a person life and may also cover information concerning other people as well.I AM A LIFE COACH to many CELEBERTIES.AND NOW I CAN BE YOUR LIFE COACH AS WELL.

REUNITE ?
RESTORE ?
REVEAL ?
GAIN ?
STOP BREAK-UPS
STOP DIVORCE ?
STOP SEPERATION ?
CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
Work and Career
Love life
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells

Need to know if He/She loves you and only you? Or if He/She is seeking some one else other then you?
Don't be afraid to ask me anything you wish. Just as long as its is a true question you want a true honest answer on.No sugar coating, I get to the straight point.

Remember sometimes the person on the inside can't see what's going on around them. And it takes someone else on the outside to show them the way to get help and advise to help and heal them self or loved ones.
If you have questions that you are not sure about in Life , Love , Relationships , Family, Work , Money , Career, whatever questions you have I can help you with. Im very spirtial and I use my extra sensory to also get answers and help you.
< FREE CHAT RULES >
I can not give a reading in free chat. Please go private if you have a question you really want to know

Shree Balajee

Shree Balajee

Something You want to share?

relationship expert

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

4 hours ago Comment Cool  
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

PLEASE make no mistake.

REUNITE ?
RESTORE ?
REVEAL ?
GAIN ?
STOP BREAK-UPS
STOP DIVORCE ?
STOP SEPERATION ?
CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
Work and Career
Love life
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells

< FREE CHAT RULES >

Sarafina Psychic

Sarafina Psychic

WELCOME TO ALL MY DEAR ONES !!!

4 hours ago Comment Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

HELLO DARLINGS SEE YOU IN FIVE HOURS AT MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN TIME RIGHT AFTER TRANSFORMATION TALK RADIO WITH JOHN G. LOVE AND LIGHT AND BLESSINGS. COUNTESS STARELLA

Shree Balajee

Shree Balajee

relationship expert

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

WHAT IS SO IS SO. NOT SO OBVIOUSLY. WHAT IS IS AND WHAT AIN'T AIN'T. WERNER ERHARD. NOW CONTEMPLATE THE WISDOM OF THIS INTERESTING MAN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

9 hours ago Comment Cool  
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

PLEASE make no mistake.

REUNITE ?
RESTORE ?
REVEAL ?
GAIN ?
STOP BREAK-UPS
STOP DIVORCE ?
STOP SEPERATION ?
CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
Work and Career
Love life
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells

< FREE CHAT RULES >

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

************** SPECIAL *************** $ 4.99 A MIN**************Reg is 9.99 A MIN.

Show more  

Online Psychics

superpsychic

** HAPPY HOUR 1.99 **ONE OF BEST AT ORANUM * 5 STAR GIFTED EXPERIENCED FAMOUS~~ AWESOME FEED BACK~~ PREDICTIONS HAPPENED~~ TRUSTED~~...

Helped on: 10742

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide you through along...

Helped on: 2162

Graham Elkin

Hi I’m Graham , I specialise in relationship issues. I can tell you what the other person is thinking. If anyone can get you back...

Helped on: 4575

PsychicJohn

SPIRITUALIST MEDIUM - CLAIRAUDIENT – FULL STAR PSYCHIC READER & DISTANCE HEALER...

Helped on: 4569

Sarafina Psychic

SARAFINA MULTIDIMENSIONAL INTUITIVE GUIDANCE COUNSELOR AND MEDIUM WITH MY INTUITIVE SKILLS I AM ABLE TO 1. HELP YOU HAVE A...

Helped on: 3230