Helped on 1,546,407 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

Fast Accurate and Truthful Answers from a caring and experienced Advisor.

Please take your time to check my info page :

http://community.oranum.com/en/psychic/6560/info

And expecially check the FRECHAT RULES and the PRIVATE CHAT INFO.

LOVE & RELATIONSHIP
★ Breaking up & Divorce
★ Reunion
★ Addiction
★ Cheating & Affairs
★ Gay & lesbian
★ Marital Life
★ Parents & Children
★ Single & Dating
★ Virtual Dating
★ Sex & Intimacy
★ Fertility & Pregnancy
★ Picture reading
★ Soulmate & Twinflame connection

REMOTE VIEWING
FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
CAREER
PAST LIFE READINGS
ASTRAL PROJECTION
AURA READINGS

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

HELLO EVERYONE!! IM IN FREE CHAT ROOM ..COME TO MY PRIVATE CHAT AND GET A READING WITH ME !!! IM WAITING FOR YOU TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT YOUR FUTURE!!!!

Unicorn Psychic

Unicorn Psychic

Good Morning everyone - my schedule for week commencing 6th July
Monday Oranum, Tuesday Hospital, Wednesday & Thursday Volunteerig Friday Oranum.
Im sorry as you can see I will only be able two days this week. If you need to book with me message me here and I will get back to you.
I will be signing into free chat shortly - just enough time to get yourselves comfy :)

Entice Tarot and Healing

Entice Tarot and Healing

I am expert in :

- His/her thoughts or feelings readings
- Pregnancy readings
- Love readings
- Gay/Lesbian readings
- Career readings
- Money readings
- Sex readings
- Stress Cleansings
- Deep depression Cleansings
- PANIC ATTAKCS cleansings
- Past Lives Cleansing
- Aura color diagnostic

ZenJenn

ZenJenn

In the late 1980s, Lieserl, the daughter of the famous genius, donated 1,400 letters, written by Einstein, to the Hebrew University, with orders not to publish their contents until two decades after his death. This is one of them, for Lieserl Einstein.

"When I proposed the theory of relativity, very few understood me, and what I will reveal now to transmit to mankind will also collide with the misunderstanding and prejudice in the world.

I ask you to guard the letters as long as necessary, years, decades, until society is advanced enough to accept what I will explain below.

There is an extremely powerful force that, so far, science has not found a formal explanation to. It is a force that includes and governs all others, and is even behind any phenomenon operating in the universe and has not yet been identified by us.

This universal force is LOVE.

When scientists looked for a unified theory of the universe they forgot the most powerful unseen force.

Love is Light, that enlightens those who give and receive it. Love is gravity, because it makes some people feel attracted to others.

Love is power, because it multiplies the best we have, and allows humanity not to be extinguished in their blind selfishness. Love unfolds and reveals.

For love we live and die.
Love is God and God is Love.

This force explains everything and gives meaning to life. This is the variable that we have ignored for too long, maybe because we are afraid of love because it is the only energy in the universe that man has not learned to drive at will.

To give visibility to love, I made a simple substitution in my most famous equation.

If instead of E = mc2, we accept that the energy to heal the world can be obtained through love multiplied by the speed of light squared, we arrive at the conclusion that love is the most powerful force there is, because it has no limits.

After the failure of humanity in the use and control of the other forces of the universe that have turned against us, it is urgent that we nourish ourselves with another kind of energy.

If we want our species to survive, if we are to find meaning in life, if we want to save the world and every sentient being that inhabits it, love is the one and only answer.

Perhaps we are not yet ready to make a bomb of love, a device powerful enough to entirely destroy the hate, selfishness and greed that devastate the planet.

However, each individual carries within them a small but powerful generator of love whose energy is waiting to be released.

When we learn to give and receive this universal energy, dear Lieserl, we will have affirmed that love conquers all, is able to transcend everything and anything, because love is the quintessence of life.

I deeply regret not having been able to express what is in my heart, which has quietly beaten for you all my life. Maybe it's too late to apologize, but as time is relative, I need to tell you that I love you and thanks to you I have reached the ultimate answer!"

Your father Albert Einstein

Leslie Psychic

Leslie Psychic

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS. I WILL BE IN FREE CHAT IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES. HOPE TO SEE SOME OF MY FRIENDS.

GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

~ QUICK READINGS AVAILABLE ~

Have an important question or issue to discuss but not many credits? No problem! In a quick private chat, I can give you the details you need to make decisions and move forward in your life!

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

About My Services
=================
Are you questioning about your future, love life, relationship, reconciliation, get-back, break-up, career or happiness? Do you feel that you are going in circles? Then allow me to clear your concerns and worries. With the strength and power of my spiritual gifts I will not only give you the advice you are looking for with no questions asked but I will also help you to heal-up any worry or concern you maybe going through within your Love life, Relationship, Family, Home, Career, Exams or Emotions. With my natural Gifts, 20 years experience and the guidance of my spirits, I will help you in realizing the stress that has been overwhelming you and the ones you love. I will only provide honesty and accuracy through your reading of the past, present and future. It is a blessing to provide you with insight and clarity to make wiser decisions in your life. Whether in love, soul-mate connection, relationship, career, or other life experiences, you will find this clarity invaluable. My angels and guides have saved my life many times. They made me aware that I had a purpose to be of service to others. They are present in the reading with us, granting grace and guidance. I am an empathic human and also experience clairaudience/clairsentience using the other skills and powers to focus the soul energy. Being able to share these gifts with other people is my life work. Call and experience the guidance that is yours from Spirits

GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

~ ★ In Free Chat Now! ★ ~

☆ FAST ☆ - No time wasted! Instant Connection! Quick reads welcome!

☆ ACCURATE ☆ - Always 5 Stars! Return clients! Amazing Feedback!

☆ NO TOOLS ☆ - Psychic ability is the only tool used unless requested!

☆ USEFUL INFO ☆ - Timelines discussed! Blocks and problems identified!

☆ REAL EXPERIENCE ☆ - Lifetime of psychic study! Raised by a psychic!

☆ HONEST ☆ - Truth delivered with compassion and empowerment!

GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

☆ In Free Chat! ☆
Come on in for some conversation or a break from the negativity in the day to day!

-----> Are you confused? Do you want guidance? Do you need answers?

I offer ACCURATE & HONEST psychic readings in a private chat on many subjects. I will tell you PREDICTIONS and TIMELINES that come up as well as any better choices or solutions for your problems... I look at the different possibilities surrounding your situation to give you a BETTER CHANCE of good outcome!

☆Love and Relationship
☆Marriage
☆Same Sex Relationships
☆Online Relationships
☆Long Distance Relationships
☆Pregnancy and Fertility
☆Divorce
☆Soul-mates and Twin-flames
☆Break Ups and Reunions
☆Cheating
☆Sex and Intimacy
☆Developing Psychic Ability
☆Self Improvement
☆Stress
☆Money
☆Luck
☆Relocation
☆Prosperity
☆Manifesting Abundance/Success
☆Career

✿About Me✿ - This is not just my job, this is my life!

I have a over 25 years of experience in the spiritual/psychic world. I was raised by my mother, a professional psychic & published spirituality author, to expand my psychic abilities from a very young age. I have both a tools-free ability and skill with tools that comes from a strong psychic heritage, proper mentoring and real-life experience.

I maintain a constant 5 star rating, excellent feedback, and great client relationships because I genuinely care about the trust you place in my ability to help guide you.

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

Experience & Qualifications
===========================
I am Spiritually Gifted. I have been helping others professionally as a Spiritual Life Coach and Life Coach – Business and Life for the last 18 years. As soon as I was aware what I could tap into as a child I was typically scared of the unknown. Learning to master these gifts has helped thousands all around the Globe. I am certified and have been helping professionally as a spiritual counselor. I provide fast and accurate readings on many different subjects; relationships, life choices, health, money and career. I do perform Angel readings, Spirit Guide readings, Love readings, Soul mate readings. I will assist you with general life questions. I am direct and to the point; don’t be shocked, I do not beat around the bush., nor do I sugar coat.

Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

LOVE & RELATIONSHIP
★ Breaking up & Divorce
★ Reunion
★ Addiction
★ Cheating & Affairs
★ Gay & lesbian
★ Marital Life
★ Parents & Children
★ Single & Dating
★ Virtual Dating
★ Sex & Intimacy
★ Fertility & Pregnancy
★ Picture reading

REMOTE VIEWING
FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
CAREER
PAST LIFE READINGS
ASTRAL PROJECTION
AURA READINGS

Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

LOVE & RELATIONSHIP
★ Breaking up & Divorce
★ Reunion
★ Addiction
★ Cheating & Affairs
★ Gay & lesbian
★ Marital Life
★ Parents & Children
★ Single & Dating
★ Virtual Dating
★ Sex & Intimacy
★ Fertility & Pregnancy
★ Picture reading

REMOTE VIEWING
FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
CAREER
PAST LIFE READINGS
ASTRAL PROJECTION
AURA READINGS

Psychic Paris

Psychic Paris

Demo time! Come & join me :)

Psychic Paris

Psychic Paris

Psychic Paris

.☆.¸•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆.
- Evolutionary Tarot
- Negative energy removals
- Unblock energy
- Feel the guidance & protection in your own life journey
- Heal your love life (straight/gay)
- Heal your business
- Heal your home
- Connect with the Angelic Forces
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤On-line now at free chat.

20 hours ago Comment Cool  
Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

LOVE & RELATIONSHIP
★ Breaking up & Divorce
★ Reunion
★ Addiction
★ Cheating & Affairs
★ Gay & lesbian
★ Marital Life
★ Parents & Children
★ Single & Dating
★ Virtual Dating
★ Sex & Intimacy
★ Fertility & Pregnancy
★ Picture reading

REMOTE VIEWING
FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
CAREER
PAST LIFE READINGS
ASTRAL PROJECTION
AURA READINGS

superpsychic

superpsychic

Karen

Super is amazing!! He won't ever let you down. He always gives you 200% and never wastes your time. He is beyond accurate and I always come back for more great direction. He is very wise and helps lead me in the right steps that have saved me from making some bad decisions. THANK YOU!!!!!

2 days ago Comment Cool  
Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

Specialties and skills
=======================
— Spirituality & Religion
— Astrology
— Numerology
— Psychic Reading
— Dream Analysis
— Love & Relationship
— Soul mate Connection
— Single & Dating
— Parents & Children
— Affairs & Cheating
— Breaking up & Divorce

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

Areas of my interest
====================
— Love and Relationship
— Breakup and Divorce
— Family Issues
— Dream Analysis
— Remote Viewing
— Distance Healing
— Chakra Healing
— Soul mate Readings
— Twin flame Readings
— Career
— Finance
— Business
— Palmistry

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

i will be back in 30 mints.

Show more  

online psychics

Master Enigma

✿ HAPPY HOURS ☆16000+READINGS ☆BEST IN PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """ ONE...

Helped on: 16915

Sensei Psychic

Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Love & Relationship Reunion Twinflame Past Life Career Healings Spiritual Guide Dream...

Helped on: 6208

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 2263

DR WAYNE THE LOVE PSYCHIC

BRITISH TOP RATED TV SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE ISAACS WITH AN AMAZING RECORD OF OVER 21,000 ACCURATE READINGS & FUTURE PREDICTIONS GIVEN IN JUST 5 YEARS *...

Helped on: 21564

superpsychic

** HAPPY HOUR ** ONE OF TOP READER WITH OVER 14 K READINGS ** ~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH PREDICTIONS PASSED~~ ~~ TRUSTED~~ ACCURATE~~...

Helped on: 14602