Helped on 1,431,968 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
MysticalMan

MysticalMan

NOW 2150+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. FAST FAST DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

TAROT READINGS WITH TIME FRAMES!!!!!
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS READINGS!!!!
GENERAL READINGS!!!
PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!

PRIVATE E-MAIL READINGS AVAILABLE!!!!! APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY AND FABULOUS TESTIMONIALS!!!!!!
MANY ORANUM CAN VOUCH FOR ME!!!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 39 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a FIRM BELIEVER in continuing education and investing in yourself!!! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the chang

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

Sonic Nova

Sonic Nova uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

***CERTIFIED REMOTE VIEWING EXPERT***EXPERT ENERGY HEALER***EXPERT CHANNELER*** 40yrs+Exp

• MY SPRING- SUMMER WEEKLY HR SCHEDULE 2015
Sunday 2pm till 1:00am PST Rate $2.99
Monday 2pm till 1:00am PST Rate $2.99
Tuesday 2pm till 1:00am PST Rate $2.99
Wednesday 2pm till 1:00am PST Rate $2.99
Thursday 2pm till 1:00am PST Rate 50% SALE...of regular price off of $3.99

Zuggie

Zuggie uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

I HAVE A FEW AVAILABLE TIMES THIS EVENING..Filling Up Fast, Get Yours Too!

VINTAGE CHAT IS NOW OPEN!

-Integrity
-Professional
-Quality Personalized Readings
-Memorable Soul Infusion
-Unsurpassed Client Care
-Innovative Techniques To Apply To Your Life's Path

Big Vintage Hugs!

Zuggie

Zuggie

I HAVE A FEW AVAILABLE TIMES THIS EVENING..Filling Up Fast, Get Yours Too!

VINTAGE CHAT IS NOW OPEN!

-Integrity
-Professional
-Quality Personalized Readings
-Memorable Soul Infusion
-Unsurpassed Client Care
-Innovative Techniques To Apply To Your Life's Path

Big Vintage Hugs!

Nezania The Helper

Nezania The Helper

Paranormal support group! If something is happening in your house come share your story, if something happened in your life that you're having issues with come share your story. I promise it's a safe place to share and we can work out what's going on together!

As always I'm open for your private reading needs.

NaturaHealer Psychic

NaturaHealer Psychic

Hi everyone, in free chat now, ready to help you with a reading or healing session! Just take a look at some of my testimonials from my members who had a private reading with me.........

NaturalHealer told me to talk to a person about keeping my job and it actually worked. it was great advice

Oh my! He is excellent!! Very precise, accurate and understood the situation completely. He is very meticulous in explaining the cards and what they mean in terms of your situation and it was SPOT ON!! Really helped me understand how to proceed and what to expect. Highly recommended!

Had an Energy healing with Natural Healer and it felt amazing, you have to try it you will feel refresh after. I did ask a question which i will let you know when it has come to pass.

Zafirospain

Zafirospain

Zaffi is going to be online for a few hours!!! Come and visit my chat!!!

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

NOW 2150+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. FAST FAST DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 39 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a FIRM BELIEVER in continuing education and investing in yourself!!! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the chang

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You want to share?NOW 2150+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. FAST FAST DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this p

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You want to share?NOW 2150+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. FAST FAST DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this p

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GENERAL READINGS!!!

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GENERAL READINGS!!!

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

NOW 2100+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. FAST FAST DETAILED READING IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the change

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

NOW 2100+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. FAST FAST DETAILED READING IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the change

Nezania The Helper

Nezania The Helper

I don't sugar coat things for you, you should only come to me if you really want to hear the truth, bare in mind that sometimes the thing we want most in the world isn't the truth. After our reading I will always be here for you even if you just need a shoulder to cry on. The truth can be hard to carry alone, come to me and I'll help you carry it in every way I can.

Come on by and let me help you :)
I promise to treat you with the respect you deserve!
I promise to be honest with you, even if it means sending you to someone else.
I am here to help you!
I am in free chat right now!
I am also open for private readings :D

22 hours ago Cool  
EyeRis6
EyeRis6
You are sincerely awesome. Thank you very much for the reading and the chat. Hope to catch you sometime soon.
20 hours ago   Cool  
Nezania The Helper
Nezania The Helper
You my dear are the far more awesome of the two of us! I'll be online in here a few minutes, just have to put my face on. Me without makeup is a real spooky happening :P
1 hour ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

NOW 2100+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me th

22 hours ago Comment Cool  
US - Psychic Alycia Rose

US - Psychic Alycia Rose

"She is so accurate,,,no bs...gets right to the point...only needs to flip a few cards to get your answer...she understood my situation and helped me through it with professionalism and kindness..highly recommended.."
KS

Nezania The Helper

Nezania The Helper

Paranormal support group! If something is happening in your house come share your story, if something happened in your life that you're having issues with come share your story. I promise it's a safe place to share and we can work out what's going on together!

As always I'm open for your private reading needs.

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

THE WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED! READ ON ! FREE CREDITS! MORE THAN 30,000 READINGS COMPLETED! ASK IN FREE CHAT ABOUT THE FREE CREDIT DRAWING...

Helped on: 30256

US - Psychic Alycia Rose

1.49 SECRET SALE (reg 5.99) ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Professional, Honest, Accurate, Authentic ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs....

Helped on: 14965

kanti

Expert in relationships and love ! Contact me now to get clarity and guidance !

Helped on: 3879

Love Expert

ACCURATE PSYCHIC MEDIUM , PREDICTION, ASTROLOGER READINGS ON LOVE, PSYCHOLOGYST EXP

Helped on: 4871

Leah Demetra Sibley

My name is Leah Sibley and i am a Professional Psychic Medium.I have fortunate and blessed enough to be doing what i love and adore for the last 25 years.I live in and...

Helped on: 4175