Helped on 1,110,431 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

~~~ TIPS FOR CONNECTING TO SPIRIT GUIDES ~~~

A lot of people struggle to really find a connection to their guides... not so much for answers but even just to feel a connection to the universe or something larger than themselves. Over time we can begin to have more dialogue with our guides and receive answers and guidance but first, we have to make connection! Here are some tips for accomplishing just that:

- practice meditation and visualization...I have tips in my hall regularly for helping to learn the meditative state and visualizing is easier when you can focus better with meditation practice

- get into a habit of taking a few moments before sleep to reach out or pray or focus attention to the universe in the hopes that someone or something will answer (and always do this in a loving and open way) and to write down your dreams as soon as possible when you wake up... finding meaning within the messages that dreams can sometimes bring great clarity

- experiment with a few kinds of tools (cards, pendulum, scrying) especially ones you haven't tried before... learning a new tool and being able to relax and focus energy through a medium instead of relying only on ourselves can be a good way to start, and you can always move to using nothing later on when you're more comfortable!

GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

☆ In Free Chat! ☆
Come on in for some conversation or a break from the negativity in the day to day!

-----> Are you confused? Do you need guidance?

I offer accurate, honest, compassionate psychic readings in a private chat on many subjects: love, relationships, dating, break-ups, life path, and spiritual growth, including timelines when necessary.

I look at the different possibilities surrounding your situation to give you a better chance of good outcome!

✿About Me✿

I have over 25 years of experience in the spiritual/psychic world. I was raised by my mother (a professional psychic/author) to expand my psychic abilities from a young age, so I have both a tools-free ability and skill with tools that comes from a strong heritage, mentoring and real-life experience.

I maintain a 5 star rating, excellent feedback, and good client relationships because I genuinely care about the trust you place in my ability to help guide you.

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Hi I'm on line now, special rate 2.49. I am very accurate detail people and times. Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, you may ask a general question and we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.Something You want to share?

LAQUZEL ˇ

LAQUZEL ˇ

brigitta im back!

gracepetals

gracepetals

The Grace Room is open... Get the Grace Connection... Love, Light and Laughter.

gracepetals

gracepetals

Taking a short break, back soon.

gracepetals

gracepetals

Entice Tarot

Entice Tarot

- His/her thoughts or feelings readings
- Love readings
- Career readings
- Money readings
- Sex readings
- Stress Cleansings
- Deep depression Cleansings
- PANIC ATTAKCS cleansings
- Past Lives Cleansings

gracepetals

gracepetals

Thanks for another great day. Stay well, smile often. See you tomorrow. ♥

GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

"Arthur Boorman was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War for 15 years, and was told by his doctors that he would never be able to walk on his own, ever again.... His story is proof, that we cannot place limits on what we are capable of doing, because we often do not know our own potential.... In less than a year, Arthur completely transformed his life.... Do not waste any time thinking you are stuck - you can take control over your life, and change it faster than you might think."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

22 hours ago Comment Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Hi I'm on line now, special rate very accurate detail people and times. Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, you may ask a general question and we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.Something You want to share?

GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

~~~ Tips for SUCCESSFUL Manifestation! ~~~

Manifesting can be frustrating because not only is it hard work keeping your thoughts positive on a regular basis, but to imagine the things you want for yourself in a way that shows you both know you can have them and deserve them takes a lot of effort! Here are some simple tips you can use to help you on your journey to manifesting a new life for yourself:

- learn to think of things as already having happened instead of thinking of things in terms of "wants"... saying "want" is to say you lack something, and concentrating on lack brings more of the same when you're working on manifesting

- practice visualizing things, add in your senses (what you smell, see, hear) as well as emotions... if you want a new job, don't just picture yourself in the new job but immerse yourself in the senses of what it would feel like in that new job as well as the FEELING of accomplishment

- make sure you actually spend some time and energy working towards your new goals, even if it's just finding ways to make room for them in your life... for example, if you want a new tv, work towards getting one with some odd jobs as well as cleaning off a new place for your new tv.. pave the way for things you want to come into your life!

1 day ago Cool  
GothicGypsy
GothicGypsy
Yes, even there, as long as we recognize where free will and intent mix.
16 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
gracepetals

gracepetals

AAAPREDICT

AAAPREDICT uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Hello, hello, hello…. Here it is your love situation…. Just take me in private reading to find out about your partner feelings/ideas….

gracepetals

gracepetals

Taking a short break, back soon.

LAQUZEL ˇ
LAQUZEL ˇ commented on a photo on own wall.

I AM HERE LIKE A WOLF!SENSING THE MOON WISE WITH OPENING YOUR EYES:)

1 day ago
gracepetals

gracepetals

"This was an amazing and caring honest read! Thank you very much!"

"She was so on the money! Wow scary!"

"One of the best readings I've ever had. She read the entire situation with compassion and wonderful insight. Amazingly accurate. I will definitely be back."

"Very gifted reader and it was an amazing reading thank you for the clarity you provided...I really appreciate it more than words can say...def be back again...thank you."

"She was bang on I didn't have too tell much at all. Would definitely recommend her."

LAQUZEL ˇ

LAQUZEL ˇ

katerina where are you i am back!pls visit me again thanks

gracepetals

gracepetals

psychiclove

psychiclove

Something You want to share?http://youtu.be/09EW8K-BqxA

Show more  

Online Psychics

ocultlive

My rate 1,99 $/min WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate...

Helped on: 16464

gracepetals

Top rated Oranum Expert! PSYCHIC/MEDIUM. Very accurate, genuine. Love & relationships expert, twin flame, career, past lives, Reiki energy healer. I channel...

Helped on: 4753

problemsgoodbye

($1.49/MIN) ALLOW ME TO USE MY ASTOUNDING ABILITIES TO MEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND BRING YOUR BELOVED IN YOUR LIFE. MASTER OF SPELL WORK AND HEALING.

Helped on: 732

Spiritual Man

● ---- Sale Price Today $1.49/Min ---- ● ● ALL PREDICTION WITH TIME FRAME ● ● LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP ISSUES ●● ● BREAK UPS METERS ● HEALTH ISSUE...

Helped on: 436

kanti

Contact me now and get the clarity and guidance you are looking for ! I am ready to help you !

Helped on: 2871