Helped on 1,634,373 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM ..............A CREDIT PACKAGE OF ***$ 29.99 *** IS ALL YOU NEED WITH ME....I

WILL ASURE YOU HONEST ANSWERS AND CLEAR CLARITY. ON ALL AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

TO 5 MINS WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASURING CLEAR ANSWER'S AND DETAIL'S AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTION'S AND TIME FRAME'S. READING'S ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIP'S, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELCE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWER'S AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
✰ 2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
✰ 3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
✰ 4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
✰ 5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
✰ 6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
✰ 7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
✰ 8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
✰ 9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
✰ 10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
✰ 11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
✰ 12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Familys
Work and Career
Relationship at work issues? want to know if it will work out or just a temp relationship? Have some one at home but you find your self like the one at work place ?
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATSHI ALL, EVERYONE HAS QUESTION'S,,,,, AND THERE IS ANSWER'S FOR ONE THAT SEEKS THEM,, BUT FIRST QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR SELF ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH ???? BECAUSE THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE . NOT LIES OR FAULTS HOPE'S.. SO DONT BE IN DENILE OR NIEVE BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST KNOWING THE TRUTH, BE FREE AND BE ABLE TO DO THINGS RIGHTS FOR ONCE FOR YOUR SELF OK, NO MAN OR WOMAN IS WORTH DIEING FOR OR PUTTING YOUR LIFE OR FUTURE ON HOLD FOR OR GOING TO JAIL FOR. SO WISE UP LADYS AND GENT'S EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP YOU START YOUR DAY, THE WAY YOU START ITIS UP TO YOU. BUT WHEN YOU CHANGE THE SAME OLD SAME OLD THING TO NEW THINGS BETTER AND NEW COME FOR YOU. EVERY READER EVERY PSYCHIC CAN READ FOR YOU TELL YOU WHAT WE SEE FEEL SENSE, BUT WE CAN NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU .. ITS UP TO YOU TO TAKE ACTION FOR YOUR SELF TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETER AND NOT DOING THE SAME OLD THING DAY AFTER DAY, MEANING EVEN GOING TO WORK OR SCHOOL FOOD STORE GO TO ANOTHER STORE USE ANOTHER ROUTE To GET TO WORK MAKE CHANGE'S.ITS UP TO YOU TO AHIEVE YOUR GOAL'S LIVE OUR LIFE IT'S UP TO YOU TO LET GO SOME ONE OR NOT, BUT IF YOUR TRYING TO HOLD ON TO SOME ONE THAT DOSE NOT WANT TO BE HELD ON TO,, WELL YOU CANT FORCE FREE WILL, AND THERE FOR YOUR ONLY HOLDING YOUR SELF BACK AND PSYCHIC''S CAN HELP YOU THERE, IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO HEAR THE TRUTH OR WILLING TO LET GO AND MOVE ON. NO ONE IS MENT TO BE ALONE NOT UNLESS THEY MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE. SO REALLY THINK FOR YOUR SELF AND THEN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS. MANY BLESSINGS ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY:)

Celtic Moon

Celtic Moon

IN FREE CHAT NOW!!!

---

What can you find in a private session with me?

- Quick and clear answers
- Interest in solving your situation
- Listening
- Sincerity
- No sugar coating
- Empathy
- Comprehension
- Advice
- Suggestions
- Moral support...

and much, much more...

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You want to shaGOD GIFTED PSYCHIC.LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP READINGS!! DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

TAROT READINGS WITH TIME FRAMES!!!!!
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS READINGS!!!!
GENERAL READINGS!!!
PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!

PRIVATE E-MAIL READINGS AVAILABLE!!!!! APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY AND FABULOUS TESTIMONIALS!!!!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 39 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a firm believer in continuing education and investing in yourself! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I thank each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the change to lift you up and provide you with som

SPIRITUAL HOBO

SPIRITUAL HOBO uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

SPIRITUAL HOBO

Description:

SPIRITUAL HOBO

Description:

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM'S TESTIMONIALS

I just had a reading with spiritual wisdom. She was quick and accurate and caring . Wish I could have had more time with her.
beccarcl
Always honest and tells you the truth..genuinely wants to help you and guide you

brit
thank you for your help on everything!

maku
time went fast to much to hear... good reading, she is proud of me, in a wonderful way... feels good.

love her
bloomington indiana | 2015-09-02 01:49:24
love her

always my favorite. my mentor and guide

Jeannie
I needed an update i appreciate her updates. thanks for being a friend and giving me a heads up of things to come. I really was not expecting whats coming up. Thanks again =)

melissa
shes always spot on.. knows exactly what is going on in my life

KATE
SHE HELPS YOU AND I RECOMMEND YOU

Orangemoon
fabulous as always

Janiece
I believe SW is an amazing person. She's messaged me with advice even after I haven't spoken to her in a while. I highly recommend her.

SC
SPIRITUAL WISDOM IS A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH ..I FELT REALLY CONNECTED WITH HER ,THATS WHY I CHOSE TO PRVT .she REALLY MADE SENSE IN MY SITUATION THAT..i REALLY UNDERSTOOD TO THE CORE OF MY BEING..SHE IS GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES ..I'M GLAD THAT I CHOSE HER TO HELP ME ALONG MY PATH ..THANKS SO MUCH SPIRITUAL WISDOM,YOU ARE INDEED BLESSED..LOVED MY SESSION AND WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED...XOXOXO

maku
awesome as usual! Love Spirit

kiera 123
Good reading!

tamara
SHE IS SO AWESOME SHE HAS GREAT INSIGHT

rcl
Clear and connected as always..thanks spirit

zara1981
I just want to let everyone know Spiritual Wisdom is awesome.she has fixed things that were shattered for me and helped me with life choices..Chanelling with her calms me,keeps me strong,positive.I highly recommend her if u're looking for a accurate and reliable psychic. I was total mess and a broken heart...but after trusting and letting Lady Wis into my life.my life only got better.Wisdom you are my angel.you make me feel very close to you.I thank the Chief and the Guides as well! I wish I can see or hear them like u do.I cant wait untill 2016!!Luv u : )

mmmmmmmm
Truly great!!! Truly caring!!!! Truly gifted!!! Give her a try, you will not be disappointed.

starfish57
very uplifting. enjoy her chats. readings are awesome! thank you.

sandra
simply wonderful and a great person

BABYDIME
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ACCURATE READING EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!

sandra j
she is absolutely wonderful!

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GOD GIFTED PSYCHIC.LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP READINGS!! DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 39 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a firm believer in continuing education and investing in yourself! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I thank each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the change to lift you up and provide you with some answers to any dilemma,

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You wantGOD GIFTED PSYCHIC.LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP READINGS!! DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I thank each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the change to lift you up and provide you with some answe

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM ..............A CREDIT PACKAGE OF ***$ 29.99 *** IS ALL YOU NEED WITH ME....I

WILL ASURE YOU HONEST ANSWERS AND CLEAR CLARITY. ON ALL AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

TO 5 MINS WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASURING CLEAR ANSWER'S AND DETAIL'S AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTION'S AND TIME FRAME'S. READING'S ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIP'S, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELCE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWER'S AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
✰ 2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
✰ 3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
✰ 4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
✰ 5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
✰ 6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
✰ 7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
✰ 8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
✰ 9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
✰ 10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
✰ 11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
✰ 12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Familys
Work and Career
Relationship at work issues? want to know if it will work out or just a temp relationship? Have some one at home but you find your self like the one at work place ?
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATSHI ALL, EVERYONE HAS QUESTION'S,,,,, AND THERE IS ANSWER'S FOR ONE THAT SEEKS THEM,, BUT FIRST QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR SELF ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH ???? BECAUSE THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE . NOT LIES OR FAULTS HOPE'S.. SO DONT BE IN DENILE OR NIEVE BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST KNOWING THE TRUTH, BE FREE AND BE ABLE TO DO THINGS RIGHTS FOR ONCE FOR YOUR SELF OK, NO MAN OR WOMAN IS WORTH DIEING FOR OR PUTTING YOUR LIFE OR FUTURE ON HOLD FOR OR GOING TO JAIL FOR. SO WISE UP LADYS AND GENT'S EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP YOU START YOUR DAY, THE WAY YOU START ITIS UP TO YOU. BUT WHEN YOU CHANGE THE SAME OLD SAME OLD THING TO NEW THINGS BETTER AND NEW COME FOR YOU. EVERY READER EVERY PSYCHIC CAN READ FOR YOU TELL YOU WHAT WE SEE FEEL SENSE, BUT WE CAN NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU .. ITS UP TO YOU TO TAKE ACTION FOR YOUR SELF TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETER AND NOT DOING THE SAME OLD THING DAY AFTER DAY, MEANING EVEN GOING TO WORK OR SCHOOL FOOD STORE GO TO ANOTHER STORE USE ANOTHER ROUTE To GET TO WORK MAKE CHANGE'S.ITS UP TO YOU TO AHIEVE YOUR GOAL'S LIVE OUR LIFE IT'S UP TO YOU TO LET GO SOME ONE OR NOT, BUT IF YOUR TRYING TO HOLD ON TO SOME ONE THAT DOSE NOT WANT TO BE HELD ON TO,, WELL YOU CANT FORCE FREE WILL, AND THERE FOR YOUR ONLY HOLDING YOUR SELF BACK AND PSYCHIC''S CAN HELP YOU THERE, IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO HEAR THE TRUTH OR WILLING TO LET GO AND MOVE ON. NO ONE IS MENT TO BE ALONE NOT UNLESS THEY MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE. SO REALLY THINK FOR YOUR SELF AND THEN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS. MANY BLESSINGS ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY:)

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You want to share?GOD GIFTED PSYCHIC.LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP READINGS!! DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I thank each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the change to lift you up and provide you with

SPIRITUAL HOBO

Description:

SPIRITUAL HOBO

Description:

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GOD GIFTED PSYCHIC.LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP READINGS!! DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I thank each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the change to lift you up and provide you with some answers to any dilemma,

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

A reminder on services I offer:
✿ READINGS: psychic readings using my gifts in combination with tools
✿ TOOLS: tarot (Robin Wood or Llewellyn), Runes (Elder Futhark), Pendulum, Hippie Oracle (Morgan's Tarot)
✿ GIFTS: empathic, Intuitive, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Clairsentient, Remote Viewing, Finding
✿ TIMING: timelines, past, present, future, past lives
✿ GENERAL: overview readings without information are welcome
✿ LOVE: single, dating , compatibility, marital, cheating, divorce, past life & soul mate connections
✿ FAMILY: paternity, sex of child, pregnancy, marital issues, children
✿ HEALING: Reiki Master and energy healing, psychic diagnosis, chakra balancing, holistic health, herbalism
✿ SPIRITUAL: spiritual adviser, spiritual path and spirituality
✿ RELIGION: Wiccan, Witchcraft, Pagan, and earth-based spirituality, magickal advice
✿ PARANORMAL: spirits, entities, hauntings, and advice on how to deal with them
✿ CAREER: School, promotions, achievement, career path
✿ FINANCIAL: money, investments, contracts
✿ LEGAL: Lawsuits, court decisions, custody issues, criminal and civil
✿ WOMEN: Female focused issues, health, survivors of abuse, feminism and feminine based spirituality
✿ REIKI HEALING - Which can be done long distance - will need a photo
✿ GUIDED MEDITATION
✿ CLASSES - One on one teaching tailored to the student - feel free to ask.

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GENERAL READINGS!!!

superpsychic

superpsychic

another reading

he makes sense of everything, that is why i keep coming back,, like the other raters said, he definitely can pick up on what the other person is reading and feeling, most psychics just tell you your perspective on things, but he seems to know what other people are feeling, if you need to know other people's intention, he is a great reader to talk to!!!! thanks again for the reading!

Celtic Moon

Celtic Moon

IN FREE CHAT NOW!!!

---

What can you find in a private session with me?

- Quick and clear answers
- Interest in solving your situation
- Listening
- Sincerity
- No sugar coating
- Empathy
- Comprehension
- Advice
- Suggestions
- Moral support...

and much, much more...

Celtic Moon
Celtic Moon
Holaaaa!!! Siii!!! Volvi un poco tarde, pero mañana estaré todo el dia. Como estas?
38 minutes ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Psychic Mimi

Psychic Mimi

Offline for a few hours... See you tonight!

Celtic Moon

Celtic Moon

☼☼ Some doubts or quick decision needed? 3 card range available for clarity ☼☼

Ask for it in pvt room and/or by e-mail reading request only for 14.99. The most important u should know at the moment . Complete readings & Tzolkin available for 24.99 each

=========================
Sometimes we are not ready to hear the truth but we have to if we want to grow up TODAY, we need to stay open if we really want to know what is happening into our lives..., and our PATH in life... I invite you to come to a PVT and listen carefully...!!! TAROT cards have huge wisdom, we may respect that…

- Insight for life decisions
- Healing relations
- Health
- Love and relationships (Virtual or not)
- Reconciliation, breaking up, divorce
- Love & relationship
- Family issues
- Adictions
- Gay- Lesbian - Transgender
- Career
- Money
- Fertility
- Personal & Spiritual growing
- Life, Career, Spiritual
- Removal negativity & Aura balance
- Natural healing courses
- Advises and direction
- Tzolkin - Maya Chart

11 hours ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

I'M SOON TO REACH 35,000 COMPLETED READINGS! WHOEVER IS THE 35,000TH READING WILL RECEIVE 25 CREDITS ~~FREE~~ TOWARD THAT READING WITH...

Helped on: 33014

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

1.99 HAPPY HOUR (reg 5.99) ☆ PROFESSIONAL ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Honest, Accurate, Authentic ☆ There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— Tarot,...

Helped on: 16616

VisionaryGu

♥♥♥PREDICTIONS+TIME FRAME COME TO PASS♥♥♥ ★★★ 5 stars expert★★★Make sure you are ready to hear the truth when you come to my readings...

Helped on: 2139

superpsychic

**READ TESTIMONIALS** ONE OF TOP READER WITH OVER 15 K READINGS ** ~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH SERIES OF PREDICTIONS PASSED~~ ~~...

Helped on: 15106

loveissues

sale price 1.99 PSYCHIC MEDIUM - TRUE PREDICTIONS - WITH TIME FRAME - SPECIALIZATION - LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP - JOBS - FINANCE - ENERGIES HEALING - TOP RATED PSYCHIC

Helped on: 2337