Helped on 1,061,267 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
Wyre and ProphetessTo

Wyre and ProphetessTo

Hello Oranum members. I would like to give details about my new service. I now offer hypnotherapy by private readings. I an use hypnotherapy to regress you to your past lives, help you quit smoking, have a healthy lifestyle, eat a healthy diet and even chronic pain management. If you decide to accept this service from me, there are a few things you will need. First, you eill need a webcam and microphone because you can't type while in a deep trance. Next you will need to save up sufficient credits because the session may be an hour or more. This is so you don't have to refill credits during the session. Now I will soon be offering life between lives regression hypnotherapy so you will need an audio recording program to record the session for personal records. Life between lives regression will help you to know your soul and your soul's purpose on this Earth.

vaga bond

vaga bond

the den is about to drop, soooooo drop on in and say hey and lets get this week started right, get a reading mirror mirror couture tarot chic :)

LOVE STEPHANE

LOVE STEPHANE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

LOVE LOVE RELATIONSHIP LOVE ISSUES VIRTUAL LOVE LOVE SEX
I am here for you to help you, to give you clarity, to give you answers to yours questions

STEPHANE your LOVE EXPERT

LOVE STEPHANE

Description:

I am here for you to help you, to give you clarity, to give you answers to yours questions

EAGLESTAR Psychic

EAGLESTAR Psychic

I have reached my bonus and so for the rest of this month I have reduced my rate to 1.49 dollars per minute. So please stop trying to manipulate free readings from me. It is getting very tedious and annoying. - That being said I look forward to helping you all. - Eaglestar.

Devi PsychicFae

Devi PsychicFae

hey everyone im in free chat come n see me lets see what the spirits have in store for you hope to see you all there:)

3rdEyeWisdom

3rdEyeWisdom

DEMO COMING UP IN 10 MINUTES COME ON BY!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

22MAY1
Hyattsville, Md | 2014-07-27 22:37:10
22MAY1

Great reading from Heera as always. She goes straight to my problems and offers very sound advice. She is confident in her advice and gives me confidence and hope that it will work. She is kind and caring in her approach and very sympathetic to my plight.. She is my psychic for life and that is for sure. She is the real item. Love ya, Heera!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Hey members,
Please read my testimonials! Keera has just left me this review for you to read!
Visit my freechat!Lets connect!

Keera
IL | 2014-07-28 01:04:54
Keera

Wonderful reading. She is so calm and patient and understanding. It was a pleasure doing reading with her. She talked like a friend.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

A review from my repeat clients! She has been a client for 1 year also.

megabee9
Melbourne | 2014-07-28 13:11:04
megabee9

She was so in tune and was so sweet to get up at 6 am so that I could have a private reading! I thank you for all your guidance and support and will always keep you updated. The best investment.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

These reviews are the reason why I continue to work here! I have been here since 2012.

Charlotte Crane
Malta | 2014-07-28 12:42:24
Charlotte Crane

I cannot find other words to express my gratitude and thank you for your time, May you always be blessed and hopefully more time between us to talk. you have settled me and put my mind at place where it should be. Take care, Charlotte xxx

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara

Hey guys I am back in FreeChat for those seeking Honest Guidance :)

3rdEyeWisdom

3rdEyeWisdom

I am back ONLINE!

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

5 hours ago Comment Cool  
Psychic AlyciaRose
Psychic AlyciaRose commented on a photo on Inactive user's wall.

She truly was a guiding light.

5 hours ago
LOVE STEPHANE

Description:

3rdEyeWisdom

3rdEyeWisdom

I will be back in about an hour or so, I have am taking a phone call.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

6 hours ago Comment Cool  
Devi PsychicFae

Devi PsychicFae

Hhey everyone ill be online mode for a bit an ill pop into free chat hope to see ya all there:)

8 hours ago Comment Cool  
3rdEyeWisdom

3rdEyeWisdom

Genuine ability! Genuine answers! Do you struggle to understand your life? find it hard to establish what the future really holds?

LOOK NO FURTHER! THE UNIVERSE HAS LED YOU MY WAY FOR ONLY ONE REASON - I AM HERE TO HELP YOU

I am currently $2.99 per minute my regular prices can go up to $4.99 per minute, so be sure to get a reading worth listening to. I don't ask you for any details or ask any questions all you need to do is press "TAKE ME INTO A PRIVATE READING" from here I tune directly into your energy and establish what your problems are. - Of course if you have a topic in mind that you would like me to read, its always helpful to let me know such as: Love, career, money, Ect.

I can work WITH NO TOOLS

I can also work with the following tools

*Tarot Cards*
*Angel Cards*
*Oracle Cards*
*Crystal Ball*
*Crystals*
*Pendulum*

The topics I can read for are:

Love and Relationships - "does he love me?" **** "are we compatible?" **** "is their a future for us?"

Money - "will it be a good month for money?" **** "Can I expect to get a pay rise at work?"

Career - "can I expect a promotion as work any time soon?" **** "should I stay in my current job?"

Show more  

Online Psychics

Psychic AlyciaRose

2.99 SALE 50% OFF (reg 5.99) 5☆ TOP EXPERT ☆ Honest, Professional, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. American Psychic...

Helped on: 11690

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆Happy Hour☆:):Pro-Trusted-Top Psychic-Energy Channeler& Healer! Here to give guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading! Lots to offer you☆Come see...

Helped on: 6440

Astrolove

Love and Relationship Expert, Good Adviser, Clairvoyant Open Accurate and Honest Readings

Helped on: 439

LoveAdvisor Joyce

gifted clairvoyant love psychic. i specialize in love. find out how they feel and think about you

Helped on: 7888

Devi PsychicFae

TRUE PSYCHIC CONNECTION-Accurate Spiritual Healer & Divine *Life Coach*

Helped on: 2847