Helped on 1,175,248 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Aarushie TarotAastro

Aarushie TarotAastro

Available for private readings ... Get clarity on Love, Career, Health and other issues concerning your life..

countess starella

countess starella

HELLO ANGELIC FRIENDS! COME AND JOIN US! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Mr. Russell is a great believer in versatility in all creative work. In any physical work he believes one can work many hours at a time, but in mental, creative work he believes one can do his best only for two hours at a time on any one subject, but he can work another two hours on another subject with equal freshness. He therefore sometimes works two hours a day on each of five different creations, “and in that way can live five lives at a time. LOVELY! COUNTESS STARELLA

STEPHANE Le LYNX

STEPHANE Le LYNX uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

SPECIAL – 50 % 1, 99 credits
Want direct, immediate answers to your most important questions? COME SEE ME.
STEPHANE le LYNX My first specialty is I am an Empath, I TUNE into someone feeling (meaning, I will tell you exactly how he/she feel s about you, if it is real love or just attraction, is he looking for a short relation or for a long term relation … ? ) I AM THE LOVE EXPERT
- No waste of time
- Straight to

AnimaSolis

AnimaSolis

Back in the house ready for action.
- PERSONALITY spread so you can learn more about yourself and others around you;
- Love,career and studies spread;
- DREAM INTERPRETATION for a clear insight about what your dreams are trying to tell you.
ONLY 1.99/min
Love you all and may the "anima solis" guide your souls.

shepsychic

shepsychic

hello every one i m in free chat with sale price(1.49) come join me for amazing reading

ladypeacock

ladypeacock uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

10-19-2014 I AM HOME COME ON IN FOR INSPIRATION AND ENLIGHTENMENT..... PLAN FOR A PRIVATE CHAT WITH LADY.....YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID....

4 hours ago Comment Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR A FABULOUSLY INSPIRING DAY. SEE YOU ABOUT 1 AM USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA HERE FOR JUST A BIT LONGER.

countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 4 MINUTES!

countess starella

countess starella

HERE TO HELP YOU!! POP IN! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

ONE DAY YOU WILL BE IN BLISSFUL JOY OUT IN THE COSMOS WHERE YOU REALLY BELONG. ALL THIS WILL SEEM LIKE A DREAM. ACTUALLY, QUITE A BIT OF WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS AN ILLUSION. WE ARE CREATING IT AND CAN REWRITE ANYTIME. ALLOW YOURSELF TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IS HERE WHILE KEEPING YOUR SPIRITUAL BALANCE. AND REMEMBERING THE FUTURE! COME AND SAY HELLO. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips.

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

SUPER HAPPY HOUR 1.49/mint~ if you need assistance join me in free chat and get discount in all matters of life

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

One of the most trusted psychics on oranum.I used to take reading from him on other network many years ago and now I can still say that he is the best on any network and I will always come back to him for his understanding nature and his humane and spiritual readings.He is very connected and accurate and very gentle with his clients.He understands my isseus and situations.He will be the one for me from now on.Thankyou Naborara.God bless you. XOXOX
saher, ---

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

PREDICTION HAPPENED

Felt peaceful in his chat room. Reassurance and as I was chatting, n he was advising, whatever he was saying was happening here from my side. Thank you Preety, UAE

was very insightful, answered all my questions and was to the point.Gave me good advice was very caring and compassionate reader.Highly recommended Mettlwire, India

As always, you have confirmed what I felt deep inside Nabo! Thank you for everything. Thank you for your time and undivided attention during our privates :) My choice is made so I probably won't see you for awhile. I wish for you many great things in this life :) Janine, Las Vegas, Nevada

Naborara has helped me a lot, I feel better every time talking to him. All his predictions came to pass. Thankful to Naborara! Mai, USA
Very fast and insightful reading. Uplifting soothing honest energy, make me positive and sure about my future. Connects very good and fast and answers all question. Very insightful, a reading full of wisdom and blessing. Thank you my friend and bless you. Waves, Frankfur

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

or every failure, there's an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour"
(♣) Love
(♣) . Marriage
(♣) Relationship
(♣) Gay/Lesbian,Matters of the HEART,
(♣). Soulmates,
(♣) . Break ups,
(♣) Divorce
(♣) ,Reunion
(♣) past lives,
(♣) health .
(♣) Cheating
(♣) All matters of life
(♣) sex & intimacy
(♣) Career
(♣) Finance e
(♣) Pregnancy
Around 11000 Readings~Many True Predictions Came Very Quickly~Awesome Feedback~Very Detailed Readings~Very Experienced Readings.Come and Join mE for detailed readings(SALE PRICE 1.99/MINT)

countess starella

countess starella

GOODNESS, WHAT AN INCREDIBLE ORANUM DAY. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR WISDOM AND LOVE AND LAUGHTER. SO VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL AND HONORED TO BE PART OF YOUR JOURNEYS. SEE YOU SUNDAY 3 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 5 MINUTES!

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HERE IS THE STORY FOR TONIGHT! A VERY BEAUTIFUL KATY PERRY LOOK-ALIKE CAME UP TO ME AT THE GAS STAND CRYING. SHE HAD A CAR FULL OF RAGAMUFFINS AND SAID SHE HAD NO MONEY FOR GAS OR FOOD. ALL I HAD WAS 100.00 SO I GAVE IT TO HER. ONE NEVER KNOWS WHAT TO DO IN THESE CASES, BUT I USUALLY JUST IMAGINE THAT IF TOMORROW WERE MY LAST DAY ON EARTH WHAT WOULD I DO! GOOD REASONS TO DO AND NOT TO DO THINGS. BUT USUALLY YOUR HEART WILL GUIDE YOU! COME AND SAY HELLO. LOVE, COUNTESS

1 day ago Comment Cool  
shepsychic

shepsychic

hello everyone i m in free chat come and say hello

Show more  

online psychics

SpiritualSag Psychic

☆SALE PRICE☆HIGHEST RATE OF ACCURACY☆PREDICTION that MANIFEST DURING a timely Manner☆MASTER of AFFECTION and RELATIONSHIP☆knows HIS/HER INTENTIONS☆ALLOW...

Helped on: 2318

Naborara shahid

PREDICTIONS HAPPENES QUICKLY~NO CLAIMS BUT SEE REALITY~5 STAR EXPERT~TOP RATED EXPERT`

Helped on: 11628

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

★14,000 READINGS ★★★★★ 5 STAR PSYCHIC/MEDIUM EXPERT★WORLD FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR★TV/RADIO HOST★ACCURATE LOVE READING PREDICTIONS★CONNECT WITH YOUR...

Helped on: 14789

Psychic Amanda

I AM A UK READER .I'VE EXPERIENCE IN LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. I AM A MEDIUM ,PSYCHIC,CLAIRVOYANT .I HAVE DONE OVER 50,00 READINGS IN MY...

Helped on: 4204

Tangelique

NO TOOLS ♥ TIMELINES ♥ TAROT ♥ THE TRUTH... fast and accurate responses to your questions

Helped on: 1952