Helped on 1,305,787 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
mark troy Medium

mark troy Medium

No tools, lightening fast**1.99 now (reg 3.99)**4th generation psychic medium**

**Able to help in all aspects of life including personal relationships and business, jobs, etc**

***PSYCHIC and EVIDENTIAL MEDIUM***TRAINED W/WORLD RENOWNED PSYCHICS AND MEDIUMS INCLUDING ARTHUR FINDLAY MEDIUMS**RADIO SHOW HOST*RADIO, MAGAZINE, AND ARTICLES/APPEARANCES & PUBLIC DEMOS**No tools*You only need 3-5 mins I'm very quick!!!!!!!
Come get a private with any question in your life and I will answer QUICK.

-I utilize all the psychic senses in my readings (clair-versatile: including clairgustance and clairalience).
-4th generation psychic medium
-evidential medium
-have worked on the radio, metaphysical stores as in house psychic, gallery readings, phone lines, public demos and more
-expert in personal relationships and business
-psychology experience as mental health professional treating clients w/axis 1 and 2 disorders as well as corporate world experience

Hello and welcome to my room.
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

I will NOT infringe on someone else's free will.

I will not offer medical advice; we are not doctors.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

List of what I know:

pretty much any subject in metaphysics or any tool I have knowledge or experience in. Just a few are below.
Started career doing palmistry and tarot
identifying aura colors
past life regression hypnosis
meditation
Utilizing all the "clairs"
affirmations
mediumship
communication with loved ones including pets who've passed on into the spirit world
trance
Reiki practioner
Martial arts
remote viewing
astral projection
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_
A little about me:

As a child, my clairvoyance and clairaudience was prominent. Having numerous encounters with the other side, I had a great interest of what was going on beyond the physical world, but didn't know how to fine tune my ability. In the early 2000's, I began to explore different subjects ranging from psychology, world religions, philosophies, and inevitably, the paranormal. It was during my first psychic reading that I was told I could eventually fine tune my ability, which began my exploration and journey in psychic development.

In addition to my mediumship and psychic gifts, I serve as a student mentor (have a degree in psychology), and have studied world religions and spiritual dogmas. I do believe that the power of meditation and affirmations are a strong key to manifesting what we truly want.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

ELPIDA - HOPE

ELPIDA - HOPE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

"SHOCKING" PSYCHIC READINGS * ----- Genuine ! Unlike An other! ---- Medium, healer , Card reader

mark troy Medium

mark troy Medium

testimonials:

"Thank you so very much Mark! That was simply amazing, there is no doubt I was talking to my dear friend. I'm still shocked and the goose bumps are still there. I will be back without a doubt."

"OMG... He is amazing! One of the best readers on here. This is my second reading with him. He was spot on about my situation the first time... had to come back. And will be back AGAIN. :-) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!"

"absolutely incredible, amazingly accurate...forcasts ahead and recall- past..you must try for your-self and see..."

"Wow that was quick and extremely accurate, Mark knows I am low on credit and give me tons of information on the situation and how to best perceived it. Above all, he finished it at 4 minutes! Definitely fantastic reader. love him!"

"Really, really like Marktroy!! he is incredibly fast, very straightforward and no sugar coating at all, just tell it how it is :-) Thank you!!!"

"Wow!!!! an incredible reading by an even more amazing psychic/medium! He didn't just answer what I was looking for but also answered things that I NEEDED to know! Truly gifted and amazing with details! This guy is the real deal and you will not regret working with him!"

"Wow! This was the most amazing reading. He is so gifted and right on target. He knew so many of my relatives and gave me messages from them. He knew how they were related to me and how some of them died. He knew me very well and things I am dealing with in my life and never spoke to him. His reading was truly a gift and now my most favourite Oranum psychic and medium. Don't miss out talk to him as soon as you can. He is a gift from God a true angel."

"Instant connection with him!! Didn't ask me anything just told me what he saw and went from there!! I was completely in shock!! He is truly amazing and truly worth the credits!! Ty so much mark!! I really feel as though he was truly from the heart and I will return to this one!! Thanks a million...even tho the truth hurt..I will try to do the right thing!! WOW!! Please try him!!"

"Marktroy, you are spot on! I like that you are able to read the situation so accurately without cards or birth dates. Thank you for your spiritual gift and advice!"

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

CONNECTION MADE IN OUR FREE CHAT ROOM:

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : DOES ANYONE HAVE CREDITS AND WISH A CONNECTION, PRIOR TO A PRIVATE?
Msingh7 : yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FIRST NAME AND AGE PLEASE MSINGH?
Msingh7 : Mayank 32
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND A QUESTION FOR US TO CONNECT AROUND MAYANK?
Msingh7 : I am desperately looking for new job?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO MAYANK SPIRIT IS TELLING ME THAT YOU EITHER WORK IN HEALTHCARE OR FINANCE OR YOU ARE IN MANAGEMENT.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THIS IS A PERSON THAT DOES MONEY OR HEALTH, THINGS OF THE PHYSICAL.
Msingh7 : Healthcare i.e. medical devices sales
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : BINGO! WE ARE CONNECTED, YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE FOR YOUR READING.

WHAT IS A CONNECTION? IT IS A CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR READER IS ABLE TO READ YOU ACCURATELY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TEST THE CONNECTION (IN THE FREE CHAT ROOM), PRIOR TO GETTING A PRIVATE READING. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF A CONNECTION.

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FIRST NAME AND AGE PLEASE SHELETTM, NOT DOB. AND A QUESTION FOR US TO CONNECT AROUND TONIGHT SHELETTM
shelettm : Sheila, 31
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SHEILA 31. TY
shelettm : I would like to know where my family's finances are going
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO SHEILA THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT THE MONEY IS THERE, BUT IT'S BEING SPENT TOO FAST AND IN TOO MANY DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS. AND
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THAT THERE IS A LOT OF STRESS AND ANXIETY OVER FINANCES, DESPITE THE INCOME BEING GOOD.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS SHEILA?
shelettm : yes i can
acealways : are you doing a demo for sheila?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE JUST CONNECTED WITH HERE. NOW IT'S HER OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE US PRIVATE FOR A READING OR GUIDANCE.
shelettm : yes ma'am i will private message
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY, SEE YOU THERE.

(A PRIVATE READING OCCURRED) AND THE FOLLOWING IS HER TESTIMONIAL ABOUT HER READING:

shelettm
"spot on!"

WHAT IS A CONNECTION? IT IS A CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR READER IS ABLE TO READ YOU ACCURATELY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TEST THE CONNECTION (IN THE FREE CHAT ROOM), PRIOR TO GETTING A PRIVATE READING. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF A CONNECTION.

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

Check out My Shocking and Awesome Testimonials-not one -not 20--But Thousands Predictions Happened in last few years and Still they are happening-Some of Testimonials are given below of PREDICTIONS HAPPENED-ITS genuine FEEDBACK--IF YOU WANT TO MAKE sure just Visit my Testimonials-5 STARS and TOP ranked--Accuracy is more than expected- I have posted some following testimonials who used to come since 2012 when i started work and they are still coming--SEE BELOW

1-Nagendranr
Took many sessions with him.. I was worried about my situation and felt certain things are really not going to happen...But Naborara told me something which I never believed and finally what hr predicated happened to me...He is so powerful..... He is so perfect...and accurate... This time..I just gave my date of birth..and I told..I am happy and everything is good... But...he told me ..that you are not happy...and you feel lonely...and thats the truth... Amazed by his talent and sweet nature.. Nothing to say...more.. Gods Gify!

2-Sooriamurthy
I love his readings, his predictions came true i receieved the help i needed.

3-Jade
Naborara gave advice and insight and last weekend his prediction came to pass for me! He is awesome and I'm so grateful for his help!

4-tlsimms2008
Everything he has said is coming to pass. He knows his stuff and how to fix it if its broken.

5-Vikkiswag90
What can I say I went back to tell him his reading came true and now I believe in him for the next steps to happen totally have faith in this guy! Defo a top psychic can always count wasting my money on him worth it :-)

6-moh 111
always helpful and caring ..hope wht he told me comes true..

7-tantan
After a previous reading with him, which he clearly told what was going to happen, I got a message from him regarding an update. He was so spot on and really clarified everything for me. I am grateful. Thank you.

8-tutu
One of the best readers. very empathetic, profound and sees the situation very well. clear guidance. feel so much better. highly recommended. have been to his room several times and predictions do come true

9-Dilini
Most of his predictions have come true. I believe what he said for me also will finally come true very soon. Most of the things he told are very very accurate; the rest i don't know since they are predictions yet. Whatever he said about the present situations are not lies at all, they were absolutely correct!

10-Charlne
He is the best on this website! He tells you everything you need to know and everything he says happens!!!!!! Omg! It was so shocking when everything happened word for word just like he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-April
His readings always positive, predictions come true, connects well with others and yourself. Makes you see a positive out of a negative and gives you great clarity into things. I would highly recommend him as I keep coming back. I will keep coming back.

12-nataos
Until now everything he told me has manifested to small details. Amazing, because I did not think there is possibility that things will go the way Naborara said.

13-PuppyLovesPuggie
Every time I have a reading with Naborara we become more and more friends. Sometimes I forget he's a psychic because I can tell him anything :) I am a very depressed person and I have been through many things. When i hit rock bottom, that's when I began to do readings with Naborara, but I would doubt him thinking that things wouldn't come true. THEY DID. Every time I would get mad at Naborara, he laughs because the following days I would return to him to say that everything he told me had come to pass. There was not a time that Naborara had steered me wrong. I just am not patient like I should be! Even right now, I felt like I am in a very dark place and I always come to get readings from Naborara because he is the BEST and only psychic I get my readings from. He takes the time to get to know his clients and make a friendship, you forget that it's business. I don't know what I would do without his readings because he's helped me through some of the roughest patches in my life and still continues to. Thank you so much Naborara, words cannot express how grateful I am for your readings. I will definitely come back to keep you informed on what happens, as well as for more readings :) You're the best :)

Come and Checkout Profile and Testimonials and i Bet you will not Disappointed!!! Come and get Extreme Psychic connection with Blunt ACCURACY!!!

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AH OKAY. DO YOU HAVE CREDITS? WE CAN DO A CONNECTION, PRIOR TO A PRIVATE.
KatButterfly : how does the connection work though
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : I WILL NEED YOUR FIRST NAME AND AGE, NOT DOB.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND A QUESTION FOR US TO CONNECT AROUND.
KatButterfly : Rachelle, 19
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : RACHELLE 19. SO I NEED A QUESTION TO CONNECT AROUND.
KatButterfly : why jordan is in my life, and if i will find love
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY. LET'S ASK ABOUT LOVE.
KatButterfly : okay
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY RACHELLE. THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE DESIRING A PARTNER SO MUCH, THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING DISCRIMINATING ENOUGH. THAT THE GUYS THAT YOU GET INVOLVED WITH EITHER HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS OR ADDICTION ISSUES, OR BOTH.
KatButterfly : that,, very very true..
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED THEN. YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE.

AFTER THE CONNECTION, WE HAD A PRIVATE READING. HERE IS THE TESTIMONIAL:

Rachelle
"great fast, wonderful!! answered my question and gave me advice to help. Will 100% be back! best ever! iv'e been looking for someone who could actually connect with me and she did."

aby_ms : abeer 29
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : LET'S CHECK.
aby_ms : ok
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO ABEER. I AM BEING TOLD THAT YOU HAVE DONE WHAT OTHERS WANT AND HAVE BEEN PATIENT. NOW YOU WISH TO DO SOMETHING ELSE. THERE IS A FEELING OF WANTING TO DEPART FROM YOUR CURRENT PATH
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND THIS IS BEING KEPT SECRET, LIKE YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THERE IS A FEELING OF NOT BEING HONEST WITH PEOPLE ABOUT WHAT YOU EITHER DO, OR WISH TO DO. NOT SURE OF WHY THIS IS.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : BUT I SHOW SECRETIVENESS, AND LIKE OF HIDING.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS?
aby_ms : ive done what was needed
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : BUT…..
aby_ms : not what i wanted to ,,
aby_ms : if money was not a need,,,
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THAT IS THE PATIENT PART.
aby_ms : now im more attracted to a diff path (JUST AS SPIRIT SAID, SEE THE CONNECTION)
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THE DOING WHAT IS NEEDED. BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO, THAT YOU DO NOT SHARE WITH CERTAIN OTHERS.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED.
aby_ms : yeah maybe not with everyone
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMPARE PATHS. SEE HOW THEY PLAY OUT.

ELPIDA - HOPE

ELPIDA - HOPE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

"SHOCKING" PSYCHIC READINGS * ----- Genuine ! Unlike An other! ---- Medium, healer , Card reader

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

happy4you7 : hello linda
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : HI THERE
happy4you7 : Id like to see if we connect, would like to take you to pvt
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY. FIRST NAME AND AGE PLEASE, NOT DOB.
happy4you7 : Morgan 28
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND A QUESTION FOR US TO CONNECT AROUND.
happy4you7 : would like to know if i should attempt to get back with my ex boyfriend or move on.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : HIS FIRST NAME
happy4you7 : Troy
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WOW
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO THEY ARE SAYING THAT DESPITE HAVING MONEY, TROY IS OR SELFISH. CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS?
happy4you7 : he can be yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED THEN AND YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE.
happy4you7 : ok

akagiggles83 : Laura 31
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND THE QUESTION FOR US TO CONNECT AROUND?
akagiggles83 : Connecting with a passed family member
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AH OKAY. THAT I DON'T DO IN FREE CHAT USUALLY.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WHAT IS THEIR FIRST NAME, RELATIONSHIP, AND A PERSONALITY TRAIT. THIS IS HOW I CAN CONNECT THE QUICKEST.
akagiggles83 : Joanne mother
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND A PERSONALITY TRAIT?
akagiggles83 : she was always sad or in pain
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY. LET'S LOOK.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO LAURA I AM SHOWING THAT JOANNE HAD SECRETS THAT SHE TRIED TO HIDE FROM YOU, BUT YOU TENDED TO KNOW WHAT THEY WERE. LOL
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS.
akagiggles83 : oh yes

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

STRONG PROOF MY PREDICTION--I DON'T CLAIM BUT PEOPLE SAYS--ACCURACY LEVEL IS AMAZING WITH PROVED REZULTS...MANY PREDICTIONS HAPPENED..HELPED AROUND 13000 PEOPLE.....

(1)tushkan0710,
I have been to his room few times and I must say that he is an amazing reader and to the point one. He clearly sees the situation and is able to give good advise. A lot of times his predictions did happen even when I doubted that he is right. So, I highly recommend him and he is definitely one of the best.

(2)Quest
OMG... WOW!!!! knew everything and more... he was 100% correct everything. BEST on ORANUM... YOU WON"T GO WRONG. YOU WONT GO WRONG..

(3)angiefra22
Naborara is truly blessed. He sees further into the future than most of the other psychics. I can honestly say that after a long wait, things he has told me are finally beginning to transpire.. I would like to add that what he told me to expect was unique in and of it self in the respect that this particular (very important) piece of information has never been disclosed to me by any other psychic here on Oranum. Enough said.. *****

(4)srunion
I have had many readings with him.. Everything he has ever said whether I believed it or not as been true good or bad.. I dont always believe him at the time.. Don't like what he says but it's always right when I want the truth.. I go see him .. His guides are amazing.. He is the BEST on here

(5)April
His readings always positive, predictions come true, connects well with others and yourself. Makes you see a positive out of a negative and gives you great clarity into things. I would highly recommend him as I keep coming back. I will keep coming back

(6)nromance
Thank you Naborara. Will let you know what happens, one of your predictions already came true. TTYL thnk u

Highest Ratio of REPEATED MEMBERS and they are still coming from last 2 years and more..come and check out my profile and give me chance to prove My WORK..

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND DELSHON 22 WHAT IS THE QUESTION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE US TO CONNECT AROUND?
xGemini : A guy named ali that i've been seeing. does he really care for me?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WHAT IS HIS FIRST NAME
xGemini : Ali
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO DELSHON
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : I'M FEELING LIKE THERE IS A WAITING GAME GOING ON WITH ALI. LIKE HE IS NOT FREE, OR AVAILABLE. CAN'T MOVE FORWARD LIKE HE WOULD LIKE.
xGemini : "waiting game" is spot on.
xGemini : very true.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : TY DESHON. WE ARE CONNECTED. YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE IF YOU WISH ANSWERS.
xGemini : Indeed we are.
xGemini : Never been so excited add fund lol
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : LOL

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : YOUR AGE, NOT DOB.
macarini : 33
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND BOTH OF YOUR FIRST NAMES
macarini : martha and oscar
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND YOUR QUESTION FOR ME TO CONNECT AROUND?
macarini : well i need to know if this relationship worth all the effort, we have problems
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY, LET'S CHECK THE CONNECTION.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO I AM BEING TOLD THAT YOU ARE VERY UNHAPPY, DISAPPOINTED OR DISSATISFIED IN THIS RELATIONSHIP.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THIS IS SHOWING AS A FAMILY ISSUE. LIKE THERE ARE ISSUES WITH EXTENDED FAMILY HERE.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS MARTHA?
macarini : yes, thats correct
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THEN WE ARE CONNECTED. YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE FOR ANSWERS NOW.
macarini : ok

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

PREDICTION OF THE DAY!Prediction happened -I have predicted before one week and it happened and SEE

ONE MORE TIME--Shocking Accuracy----Top ranked and top Rated--See awesome Testimonials-----

tlsimms2008

"Everything he has said is coming to pass. He knows his stuff and how to fix it if its broken".
'

CHECK OUT MY EXTREME ACCURATE TESTIMONIALS AND GIVE ME CHANCE TO HEAL YOUR RELATIOSNHIp

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO LESLIE WITH YOUR CAREER: I SHOW A LOT OF PLANNING, AND WAITING HERE, FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN. THEN THERE WAS AN OFFER THAT WAS A RESULT OF NETWORKING.
BubblesATL : not sure (THIS IS A CASE OF A LACK OF PERSPECTIVE, SHE DOESN’T SEE WHAT SPIRIT GAVE HER IS SMACK ON….WATCH)
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY, DID YOU PLAN WHAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY DOING? BEFORE YOU BEGAN DOING IT?
BubblesATL : not sure about the offer part but yes about everything else.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : DID YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO IT?
BubblesATL : yes yes yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : HOW DID YOU GET YOUR OPPORTUNITY? WAS IT FROM SOMEONE THAT YOU KNOW, OR AS A RESULT OF KNOWING SOMEONE?
BubblesATL : instructor (THIS ONE WORD VALIDATES THE WHOLE CONNECTION: PLANNING & WAITING IE GOING TO SCHOOL AND THE JOB WAS THE RESULT OF NETWORKING IE HER INSTRUCTOR HELPED HER GET THE JOB)
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THIS IS WHAT COMMONLY HAPPENS WHEN WE CONNECT WITH THOSE UNDER 26 YO. THEY ARE TOO CLOSE TO THEIR OWN LIVES TO BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. IT’S AN AGE AND PERSPECTIVE ISSUE.

suzaqg72 : susan 44
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SUSAN 44 TY
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO SUSAN.
suzaqg72 : yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AROUND THIS MOVE (OR THIS DESIRE TO MOVE) I AM SHOWING A BETRAYAL OF TRUST OCCURRED. THAT "ENDED" THINGS. CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS?
suzaqg72 : Yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : TY. WE ARE CONNECTED. YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE, IF YOU WISH.

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

TRONG PROOF MY PREDICTION--I DON'T CLAIM BUT PEOPLE SAYS--ACCURACY LEVEL IS AMAZING WITH PROVED REZULTS...MANY PREDICTIONS HAPPENED..HELPED AROUND 13000 PEOPLE.....

nromance fort laud | 2015-01-01 04:28

truly amazing, predictions are coming true. Thanku Nab

Highest Ratio of REPEATED MEMBERS and they are still coming from last 2 years and more..come and check out my profile and give me chance to prove My WORK..

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO TINA…. WOW!
StarrVision : Yes?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THEY SAY THAT YOU DO NOT THINK CLEARLY WHEN IN RELATIONSHIPS. THAT YOU MAKE HASTY AND NOT GOOD CHOICES, AND THAT YOU GET INVOLVED WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE MENTALLY OR EMOTIONALLY IMMATURE.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS TINA?
StarrVision : Wow
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : I SHOW CONFUSION. RUSHING THINGS, BAD CHOICES, AND CRUMMY OPTTIONS. HAVE TO BE HONEST.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE THIS? THERE ARE THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO. BUT THERE IS HOMEWORK INVOLVED.
StarrVision : That's the way things were in the past n I've learned from it too
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : GOOD TO HEAR.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED TINA, YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE IF YOU WISH ANSWERS.

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : MARIELLE 26 AND JARED. TY
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WOW. SO I AM SHOWING THAT YOU ARE VERY EMPOWERED WITH HIM. THIS IS GOOD TO SEE.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THERE IS A STRONG ENERGETIC ATTRACTION.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : BUT I SHOW THAT RECENTLY THERE HAS BEEN SOME FRUSTRATION AND IT LOOKS TO BE FINISHING UP.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS MARIELLE?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : I SHOW MOVING FORWARD FROM A PLACE OF STAGNATION.
Dandelion11 : just to claify, the frusterating finishing up or the relationship?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FRUSTRATION FINISHING UP.
Dandelion11 : oh! yes, yes you are correct
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THEN WE ARE CONNECTED AND YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE IF YOU WISH.

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

PREDICTION OF THE DAY---

STRONG PROOF MY PREDICTION--I DON'T CLAIM BUT PEOPLE SAYS--SEE CURRENT FRESH

TESTIMONIAL OF PREDICTION HAPPENED--- | 2015-01-02 09:41:38

I have been to his room few times and I must say that he is an amazing reader and to the point one. He clearly sees the situation and is able to give good advise. A lot of times his predictions did happen even when I doubted that he is right. So, I highly recommend him and he is definitely one of the best. tushkan0710,

Check out MY OTHER AWESOME TESTIMONIALS--YOU WILL GET PROOF--HELPED AROUND 13000 PEOPLE--

MOST OF THEM ARE REPEATED MEMBERS--THIS IS DUE TO HIGHEST ACCURACY LEVEL-

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY ROSEANNA I WILL ASK ABOUT YOU AND RELATIONSHIPS.
sacramentoGirl : ok
sacramentoGirl : thank you
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO ROSEANNA THEY SHOW ME THAT YOU HAVE A LOT OF OPPORTUNITIES AROUND YOU FOR LOVE, BECAUSE OF GROUP ACTIVITIES THAT YOU PARTICIPATE IN.
sacramentoGirl : i really don't particpate in any activities or groups
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : GROUPS
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : I SHOW GROUPS OF PEOPLE AROUND YOU... DOING THE SAME THING.
sacramentoGirl : i do online dating
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : HELLO????????
sacramentoGirl : lol
sacramentoGirl : sorry
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN ANYONE SEE THE CONNECTION??
sacramentoGirl : i know
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : IT HAPPENS, IT'S CALL PSYCHIC AMNESIA
sacramentoGirl : thats me eyes closed
sacramentoGirl : he he
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO WE ARE CONNECTED, YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE IF YOU WISH ROSEANNA

TheBelieverOne : Hi
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FIRST NAME AND AGE, NOT DOB. AND A QUESTION FOR US TO CONNECT AROUND TONIGHT?
TheBelieverOne : Name is madddy 43
TheBelieverOne : Will i get a promotion at work?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO THIS IS INTERESTING
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : YOUR WORK SHOWS AS LIKE A LIFE LESSON AND I SHOW YOU LIKING IT DESPITE THIS.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : ALSO THERE IS A REFERENCE HERE TO TEACHING, COUNSELING OR CONSULTING AROUND YOUR WORK.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS MADDY? YOUR WORK
TheBelieverOne : Yes thanks
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED. YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE IF YOU WISH ANSWERS.

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

STRONG PROOF MY PREDICTION--I DON'T CLAIM BUT PEOPLE SAYS--ACCURACY LEVEL IS AMAZING WITH PROVED REZULTS...MANY PREDICTIONS HAPPENED..HELPED AROUND 13000 PEOPLE.....

nromance fort laud | 2015-01-01 04:28

truly amazing, predictions are coming true. Thanku Nab

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

RESH PREDICTION HAPPENED---------------------PREDICTION OF TODAY

One more PREDICTION HAPPENED today~not one but Thousands of PREDICTIONS happened~Strong proof

of my CONSISTANT accuracy~Powerful vision and EXTREME Psychic connection~One of The top Most

expert~MASTER OF LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP~Helped more than 13000~SEE PROOF OF MY GIVEN

PREDICTION HAPPENED ONLY IN ONE WEEK..

hannah hannah uk | 2015-01-21 12:42:17

he is quick and amazing, he predicted something in his last reading and it come to pass. very straight to the

point does not waste your time.

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : RYBIJU IS NEXT
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FIRST NAME AND AGE, NOT DOB.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND A QUESTION FOR US TO CONNECT AROUND RYBIJU?
rybiju : Biju and age 50
rybiju : I am expecting some money by now can i get it in a week
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY SO THAT IS A READING QUESTION. CAN'T ANSWER IT IN HERE, BUT I CAN CONNECT AROUND IT.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO BIJU I SEE THAT THERE IS A GREAT DEAL OF ANXIETY AROUND THIS MONEY. IT SHOWS AS A SETTLEMENT OR INHERITANCE. SHOWS THAT THERE IS A BURDEN ASSOCIATED WITH IT.
rybiju : yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED THEN. IF YOU WISH YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE.
rybiju : can i come to private
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : YES OF COURSE

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WELCOME JONNAO
jonnao : hello
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : HOW MAY WE HELP YOU TODAY JONNAO?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FIRST NAMES, AND YOUR AGE, NOT DOB?
jonnao : jonna 24
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : JONNA 24 TY. AND A QUESTION FOR US TO CONNECT AROUND TONIGHT?
jonnao : will me and this guy Edward will rekindle
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO JONNA, THEY ARE TELLING ME FOR CONNECTION INFORMATION THAT EDWARD HAS EITHER A DEPRESSION PROBLEM, A DRINKING PROBLEM, OR BOTH. CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THIS IS WHERE THE DIFFICULTIES LIE WITH THE TWO OF YOU.
jonnao : I never known of him to be depress, but he do drink
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : DRINKS TOO MUCH
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED. YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE IF YOU WISH ANSWERS.
jonnao : OK I need to add credits I'll be right back

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FIRST NAME AND AGE, NOT DOB. AND YOUR QUESTION
Khanr13 : Rifat 30 and Tariq
Khanr13 : Would like to know what u see hapning with him and me please
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO RIFAT. I AM BEING TOLD THAT TARIQ IS VERY IMMATURE MENTALLY/EMOTIONALLY. THAT YOU ARE IN A BIG HURRY WITH HIM, AND THAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR HIM TO GROW UP, MATURE.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS RIFAT?
Khanr13 : Yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED. YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE FOR YOUR ANSWERS.

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : I WILL NEED FIRST NAME AND AGE, NOT DOB. AND A QUESTION TO CONNECT AROUND STAR.
Star12316 : Rosilvia 24
Star12316 : My mind is so scattered
Star12316 : Well my question or concern is my current relationship
Star12316 : I do not know if it's worth being anymore
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND THEIR FIRST NAME?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : DON'T GIVE ME ANY MORE INFO PLEASE THAN WHAT I ASK FOR
Star12316 : Jansell
Star12316 : Okay thank you
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO I AM BEING TOLD THAT YOU ARE AWARE THAT HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. BECAUSE IF HE WILL BETRAY OTHERS, HE WILL BETRAY YOU. ALSO THAT YOU HAVE BEEN VERY GENEROUS WITH HIM
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS ROSILVIA?
Star12316 : Yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THANK YOU.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO PRIVATE FOR ANSWERS.
Star12316 : Will do give me a sec I have to come back

Show more  

online psychics

Naborara shahid

(One of Top 3 Expert)SEE AWESOME TESTIMONIALS Series Of OF PREDICTION HAPPENED*★13000+READINGS★MASTER IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP...

Helped on: 13239

Mystic Maddia

✿ EXPERIENCED ACCURATE PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH WORLD WIDE FAME ✿ PREDICTIONS & TIME FRAMES ✿ READINGS ON LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,...

Helped on: 5253

ELPIDA - HOPE

* "SHOCKING" PSYCHIC READINGS * -----AMAZING INSIGHTS! Genuine ! Unlike An other! ---- Medium, healer , Card reader!

Helped on: 4260

Gloria Knows

Start this year with clarity and make your dreams real Information can change your life just come through and gain clarity. this your first step to change your all life....

Helped on: 2157

gracepetals

Trusted Expert! Psychic/Medium. Relationships, twin flame, career expert. Very genuine, honest Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Empath. Accurate and time frames given. Chakra...

Helped on: 6149