Helped on 1,951,683 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

MY PREDICTIONS HAPPENED

5 Star Rated Psychic* Great Testimonials* TimeFrame* Love* Relationship* Reconciliation*, break up* marriage*divorce *Cheating* Family* Money* Career*Job*Travelling *relocation* Business*Health*Healing

gina18

i would like to take this opportunity to thank annil and oranum for getting back my loved one who left me..we are now reunited again and are very happy .thanks Annil for your remedies..it really worked..i was sceptical at first but very happy with all his predictions coming true...i now follow all his remedies for every aspect of my life..for career growth,mylovelife ,finance and business dealings..youwont regret with his services..he will tell you all that you need to know..Best choice and one of the most senior and respected reader on oranum..thank you very much sir.

sanity53

Annil's expert knowledge lets me find a way to work through negative situations. His predictions are clear and concise and work well. Annil predicted an outcome for me and this has come true. Annil is a person of trust and I can't wait for his next prediction to come true.

paula

he is great. very quick to pick up on things and does not need any information other than your name and dob. his predictions have come true for me in the past. he is excellent.

Anne

Annil has helped me a lot, I feel better every time talking to him. All his predictions came to pass. Very fast and insightful reading. I wait for the result of this prediction

Khuram786

I got a reading from Annil, everything he told me, timing and dates, that same exact happened. I get my things work out the same as I'm getting it. Here I found some people who are very good, they know what they are doing and are experienced. I got lucky I got him, I am very happy! Thanks god and god bless you and Oranum.

Laurie

Annil is fantastic. A few months back I asked him a question about my ex. He said that I would be hearing from him in 70-75 days. This is after months of not speaking to each other at all. At exactly 72 days - out of nowhere - he contacted me. Extremely accurate!! And also very kind and caring. Blessings

savita

Good reading, accurate time frames happened for me.

sarah

Honest reading, true predictions happened for me, Thanks for always being there for me. Will come to him again and again for readings.

Nyle

Good and to the point. Something he says comes true.

Khuram786

Absolutely wonderful man. With 101% what he do always comes truth am happy with him god bless him and keep it up with good work on Oranum.

Anne

Annil has helped me a lot, I feel better every time talking to him. All his predictions came to pass. Very fast and insightful reading. I wait for the result of this prediction.

lonelybaby

Annil is genuinely the best psychic here! he is the real deal! the real psychic on oranum who deserves that title! He is a true clairvoyant who foresaw my future and provided me with time frames and facts and healing remedies to heal my problems and blocks to success and happiness. He answers yes and no questions in a true way regardless of what you want to hear, he tells you the truth without sugarcoating. He is also one of the best who communicates with spirit guides and does really good numerology readings. I will definitely come back to Annil whenever I need answers.

samantha

This person is 100% true in what he does, I have never met anyone who hits directly on things like he does, he is really good...... I will always log on and talk to him because I feel safe and sure about all his tellings and it has helped me too, great tellings and great results has come out of it...

shelle97 › Annel LovePsychic

Annil predicted a new relationship for me. I didn't think I would because I was still stuck on an old one. After he did a healing, about a week later, I reconnected with an old childhood friend. It's has been moving really fast now, as Annil said it would. When I asked about this new man, he told me he was straightforward , honest and doesn't play games. He said I deserved better than old relationship and this one would be better. I don't know about all of that yet, but I'm enjoying it so far.

sweetheart

i was in doubt n was feeling depress not knowing where to heed in my relationship but Annil had reassure me that it is just a misunderstanding . his previous prediction has all come true..hoping this will too///fast connection...honest..trustworthy reader..feel a sense of relief when doing reading with him..love u lot mr annil..your simply the best on here!5 stars is underrated..u deserve much more..

jaana

thank you so much Annil for providing me with clarity when i need it most..i hope he comes back .your insight were amazingly accurate within the short span of connection time.wished could have longer reading but credits ran out.. will try to come for update again soon..thumbs up for tht superb reading.highly recommended .an all rounder expert that provides help n guidance in every aspect..from relationship career marriage n removal of negative energy.he is the real deal spot on and very caring n supporting..thanks once again.

sweet

Mr Annil is truly a genuine and honest reader...he will help you and guide you step by step all throughout..i have highest regard and trust him for the work he does..do give him a try ...one of the best reader oranum has!thanks for all your help.. i will be back soon for an update.

shelle97 › Annel LovePsychic

The new relationship that Annil predicted for me has really developed into something very deep. There is a great distance right now, but the miles will be shorter sometime very soon

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

*•..๑۩۞۩๑ LOVE ๑۩۞۩๑..•*

Namaste. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Divorce, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life...join me in private readings and find out the clarity of all your burning questions .. blessings

- Love & relationship
- Healing relations
- Reconcilation, breaking up, marriage, divorce, Cheating
- Family issues. pregnancy and fertility
- Sex and Intimacy
- Gay- Lesbian - Transgender
- Career. Job
- Money.Investment. Finance. business
- Soulmate and twinflame connection
- Health, Spirituality
- Travelling, Relocation
- Unblocking blockages
- Removal negativity & Aura balance
- Natural healing
-Chakra balancing and Harmonization
-Magical rituals and Mantra to Remove Black Magic, Curse, spells, Evil eye from you and your loved ones
-Cutting the Etheric Cords will help to Protect your Energy
-Connect with the Angels

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

Namaste. Live on Oranum. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life... Available for private readings ... See you in free chat .. blessings
"श्री*♥ ॐ♥"~"श्री*~*♥ ॐ♥~"श्री*~♥ ॐ♥"~"श्री*~♥ ॐ♥"* "श्री*♥*♥ ॐ♥"*"श्री*♥*

SusanHeart

SusanHeart

Back in free chat….

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING OF YOU?

WHEN WILL YOU REUNITE?

WHEN WILL FINALLY HAVE CONTACT?

............Friends, come to me for insight on these and other issues............

Angels777

Angels777 uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

:) xo

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

*******Psychic to the Stars I'm on line now, special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you*********

*********Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.*******

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

REUNION WITH LOVER

FORBIDDEN LOVE

WHEN WILL YOU HAVE CONTACT

STAR CROSSED LOVERS

SOUL MATE CONNECTION

SEXUAL & INTIMACY ISSUES

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING OF YOU

WHEN WILL YOU MARRY

WHEN WILL BECOME PREGNANT

PARENT-CHILD ISSUES

DIVORCE-SEPARATION-CUSTODY

EX LOVER REUNIONS

ONLINE DATING

GAY-LESBIAN-TRANSGENDER ISSUES

CAREER

I AM NON JUDGMENTAL, CARING AND POLITE WITH 32 YEARS EXPERIENCE. I CARE.
MY PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS.

I DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRIVATE CHAT TIME WITH TOOLS AS I AM A NATURAL BORN CLAIRVOYANT AND INTUITIVE POSSESSING GREAT EMPATHY FOR OTHERS. I DO ENERGY CONNECTIONS, CAN SEE INTO YOUR FUTURE, FORECAST EVENTS WHICH BRINGS CLARITY AND PEACE TO YOUR PRESENT DAY. DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING THE FOLLOWING?

PsykicHugger Jude

PsykicHugger Jude

Hello everybody!! I'm a bit late coming on today, had a few fires to extinguish, but I'm here now so come and see me.

countess starella

countess starella

THANK YOU FOR AN INCREDIBLE DAY . BACK AT 10 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE YOU, COUNTESS STARELLA

Celtic Moon

Celtic Moon

Hello everyone! I am in free chat now!!

- Insight for life decisions
- Healing relations
- Health
- Love and relationships (Virtual or not)
- Reconciliation, breaking up, divorce
- Love & relationship
- Family issues
- Adictions
- Gay- Lesbian - Transgender
- Career & Money
- Fertility
- Personal growing
- Life & Spiritual connection
- Removal negativity & Aura balance
- Natural healing courses
- Advises and direction
- Tzolkin - Maya Chart
- Witchcraft

Come to say hi! :)

countess starella

countess starella

"THE MOMENT YOU CHANGE YOUR PERCEPTION IS THE MOMENT YOU REWRITE THE CHEMISTRY OF YOUR BODY." DR. BRUCE LIPTON. DO YOU BELIEVE???????????????????????

4 hours ago Comment Cool   think this is cool.
countess starella

countess starella

SPEND TIME IMPROVING AND REINVENTING YOURSELF. THAT WILL LEAVE YOU NO TIME TO CRITICIZE ANYONE OR ANYTHING. AND WHEN YOU GET TO THAT POINT THE DALAI LAMA WILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU! AND SO DO I. GET DOWN HERE!!! LOVE, GURU STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

WILL RETURN IN 11 MINUTES!!! SEE YOU HERE. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

SusanHeart

SusanHeart

Hello Dear Ones! I am in free chat to be of service to you today. Specializing in relationship readings (what does he or she feel about me), career readings and can help with all matters. Many Blessings of Love & Abundance!

countess starella

countess starella

HERE EARLY TO GUIDE YOU. COME SEE ME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

WILL RETURN IN 11 MINUTES!!! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

see few of my genuine testimonials:

faith81

Had an amazing healing session with Annil. He is extremely powerful I felt all the negativity slowly removed and vanished from my body. If your are experiencing negative forces upon you, I would recommend trying out Annil he really made me feel like myself again. Powerful Healer!!!

ming

Gave me remedies to bring back my boyfriend who then did contact me so definitely worth trying - the first time I connected to Annil I felt his healing energy which really helped - very warm and uses loving kindness which is ideal in situations of feeling heart break or difficulties in love - so much appreciated... thank you

nocassandra

Another beautiful and sacred healing session for my heart, and the man I love, from Annil. He is so pure and in touch with spirit and the Divine. I have a completely unique feeling throughout my mind and body after a session with him. If you are in need of healing, you must go to Annil. He is a gift here on Oranum. Better than 5 stars!

Ensign26

He is a wonderful person first and psychic later. However after just greeting him I felt a connection, I think I have found my healer. I don't need to search for any other. Thanks, sir, so much! Love you tons. Wish you loads of success and love and light. Thanks Oranum as well!

Stefanie Charnichart › Annel LovePsychic

I got a healing reading, and during the healing i felt i guess pain and vibrations thru body, the pain was alot it was all heavy ... you did your fine healing work. I feel confusion my feelings feel variety as in unexplainable but i believe this healing worked pretty fine as i encounter this current symptoms.

Turner

I had a reading this morning with Annil and it was great. I came with so much pain and hurt and his reading really helped me get centered and gave me hope. I came back later for more clarity on a part of the reading from the morning and was able to have a healing done. It was the most peaceful feeling that I have had. I felt all the negative energy leave my body and I could visually see what I was wanting more clarity in. All the hurt and pain has left and I am feeling more hopeful about my situation. I will definitely come back for more healing sessions. It has brought me peace from a place that I have felt despair for the last 2 months

Blessings

always a pleasure to speak to Annil. his healing abilities are like no other.

nik

VERY STRONG! works fast! DEDICATED, smart, kind passionate, spiritual, friendly, hard worker and very great person! I will def keep coming back fo rmy healing sessions. thank you so much annil

shelle97

I had my first healing session with Annil.. I felt very warm on the shoulder where I had surgery to remove a skin cancer. I had gotten an infection there. After healing, it actually started to get better. Thank you Annil!

Blessings

Annil is heaven sent. his healings are very powerful. i will contine to use him as long as he is on this sight. thank you for your kindness and generosity always

5mermaid3

Annil has amazing energies and is very friendly. He does not waste time sees clearly and recognises blockages. He used his healing skills to reassure in what is a difficult time for me. I look forward for the results. Thanks

Kayeluv1

This was a cleansing and healing session for me. I look forward to feeling better and happier! I look forward to my heart mending and feeling lighter! I look forward to a new joyful beginning. I look forward to my sadness being turned into happiness and I look forward to and open up myself to true love. Thank you for your patience, understanding and kindness!!! Thank you Annil for your powerful healing session and I look forward to all of the positive changes that will happen in my life because of your healing session!!! I wish you many blessings!!!! :)

nocassandra

Wonderful healing ceremony. it is very real and powerful. Annil is a soothing voice in the storms of people's lives. I am returning for more. a 5 star reader!

Jacqquii

Very comfortable talking with this man. He is very wise. His offers for healing are wonderful. It was nice to spend time with a positive person who gives a lot of his energy to those he is listening to. I thank him greatly for what he has expressed about my current situation. His insight is spot-on. He also has a very open minded approach, which was really helpful for me. Please spend some time with Annil...he is healing you from the moment he says "hello, can you hear me and see me clearly?

Lyric

He's a great healer. He focuses on helping you to heal from the inside the things that are causing you the most grief and pain. I am very grateful to have met him and please do see him for healing, it will transform your life.

faith81

Had an amazing healing session with annil. I could feel the positivity instantly. I will return for more healing from him.

Pritita

Annil is very precise and accurate and more importantly he cares about one's well being which makes things more enjoyable. The healing reiki definitely uplifted my spirits and made me feel humble and relaxed. Thanks once again and as usual, I'll be coming back again! God bless Annil

anita143

He's was great! I'm looking forward for what he spoke of to come and i feel great after my healing and cleanse i recommend him to anyone and i will be back :) sincerely, anitag

butterflies226

I was very impressed with the kindness and intrest he gives you. He has made things alot more peaceful for me during a hard time. He did Riki with and surround me with white light and has shown me some things to strength my heart and more than anything he help my soul. I look forward to having more lessons in Rikii . Very nice and concern towrds his clients

synnove23

Wonderful healing session and I cannot say enough how wonderful and kind Annil is. Thank you Annil. Many blessing to you for all you do.

Lori

Feel lite as a feather.. thank you for the healing awesome

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF REIKI/DISTANCE/PRANIK HEALING TREATMENTS

When the flow of the "Life Force Energy" is disrupted, weakened or blocked, emotional or health problems tend to occur. Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as: emotional or physical trauma, injury, negative thoughts and feelings, including fear, worry, doubt, anger, anxiety, negative self-talk, toxicity, nutritional depletion, destructive lifestyle and relationships, neglect of self and lack of love for oneself or others, from emotions that are not expressed in a healthy way...

Reiki is excellent for healing any physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues of any kind and it gives wonderful results.

CHAKRA BALANCING
The word chakra is derived from the Sanskrit word meaning wheel. These chakras begin at the base of the spine and finish at the top of the head. The size and brightness of the wheels vary with individual development, physical condition, energy levels, disease, or stress.

These are the energy centres of the body which work on the flow of divine energy through them. So long as divine energy flows through all the Chakras in a required quantity they are able to work at their optimum level and the person would be in the pink of health. A constant balance between the chakras promotes good health and a sense of wellbeing. A person whose chakras are balanced will be bubbling with confidence, full of life and body will emit positive vibrations.

If the chakras are not properly balanced, or if the energies are blocked, the basic life force will be slowed down. The individual may feel listless, tired or depressed. Not only will physical bodily functions be affected and diseases may manifest, but the thought processes and the mind may also be affected. A negative attitude, fear, doubt, etc may preoccupy the individual. Therefore it is very much necessary that the chakras of an individual should be properly balanced.

Some benefits of energy healing are experienced immediately, while others unfold over time. No matter how big or small the benefits appear, people all over the world have experienced remarkable and life-changing results.

I am a Reiki, Pranik and Distance Healer , Join me in private and see the positive changes in your life.

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF REIKI/DISTANCE/PRANIK HEALING TREATMENTS

When the flow of the "Life Force Energy" is disrupted, weakened or blocked, emotional or health problems tend to occur. Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as: emotional or physical trauma, injury, negative thoughts and feelings, including fear, worry, doubt, anger, anxiety, negative self-talk, toxicity, nutritional depletion, destructive lifestyle and relationships,

Show more  

online psychics

Love Heera Truth Teller

Affordable!♥Tried&Tested!♥☆Care4U♥ 5 yrs on Oranum! PROVEN-TRUSTED-BORN-Psychic and Healer! I channel you with guides and energies. I PREDICT. 100% Honest!...

Helped on: 18724

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 27820

VisionaryGu

♥♥♥PREDICTIONS+TIME FRAME CONTINUOUSLY COME TO PASS AGAIN AND AGAIN♥♥♥ ★★★ 5 stars expert★★★NO TOOLS/CLAIRVOYANT! EXPERIENCED CARDS...

Helped on: 3763

Alice Anna

"So incredibly accurate, reads tarot SO well best reading I have ever had

Helped on: 538

countess starella

ABOUT ME I am one of the most respected psychics/clairvoyants in the world. I am a flamboyant clairvoyant, luminous prophetess,...

Helped on: 6220