Helped on 1,987,916 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

"YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF WHAT COMES OUT OF EVERYONE'S MOUTH BECAUSE YOU SET THE VIBRATIONAL TONE THAT EVOKES IT." ABRAHAM. WOW IS THAT HEAVY DUTY. WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON THIS? COME SEE ME, ANGELS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Cinnamon White

Cinnamon White

Hello all - I m on my way in - be here in 15 minutes

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

Experience & Qualifications
===========================
I am Spiritually Gifted. I have been helping others professionally as a Spiritual Life Coach and Life Coach – Business and Life for the last 18 years. As soon as I was aware what I could tap into as a child I was typically scared of the unknown. Learning to master these gifts has helped thousands all around the Globe. I am certified and have been helping professionally as a spiritual counselor. I provide fast and accurate readings on many different subjects; relationships, life choices, health, money and career. I do perform Angel readings, Spirit Guide readings, Love readings, Soul mate readings. I will assist you with general life questions. I am direct and to the point; don’t be shocked, I do not beat around the bush., nor do I sugar coat.

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

......$1.99......HAPPY HOUR SUPER SENSATIONAL SALE.....NOW IN PROGRESS.......

CHECK MY NEWEST TESTIMONIALS !!

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

...................LOVE COMPATIBILITY HOROSCOPE EMAIL READINGS NOW AVAILABLE................................

..............................Please be certain to include birth dates of all persons involved....................................

..........MY HOROSCOPE READINGS ARE LONG, COMPREHENSIVE AND EXTREMELY DETAILED........

I complete my readings, quickly, within 24 hours as I know you are anxious for the important information I have for you.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Something You want to share?SPIRITUAL WISDOM ..............A CREDIT PACKAGE OF ***$ 29.99 *** IS ALL YOU NEED WITH ME......... WILL ASSURE YOU HONEST ANSWERS AND CLEAR CLARITY. ON ALL AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

TO 5 TO 10 MIN'S WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASSURING CLEAR ANSWER'S AND DETAIL'S AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTION'S AND TIME FRAME'S. READING'S ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIP'S, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELSE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWER'S AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
✰ 2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
✰ 3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
✰ 4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
✰ 5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
✰ 6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
✰ 7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
✰ 8.CAN I STOP SEPARATION ?
✰ 9. ? CHEATING- LYING- ARGUING
✰ 10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
✰ 11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
✰ 12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Family's
Work and Career
Relationship at work issues? want to know if it will work out or just a temp relationship? Have some one at home but you find your self like the one at work place ?
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MEANT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO .EVERYONE HAS QUESTION'S,,,,, AND THERE IS ANSWER'S FOR ONE THAT SEEKS THEM,, BUT FIRST QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR SELF ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH ???? BECAUSE THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE . NOT LIES OR FAULTS HOPE'S.. SO DON'T BE IN DENIAL OR NAIVE BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST KNOWING THE TRUTH, BE FREE AND BE ABLE TO DO THINGS RIGHTS FOR ONCE FOR YOUR SELF OK, NO MAN OR WOMAN IS WORTH DYING FOR OR PUTTING YOUR LIFE OR FUTURE ON HOLD FOR OR GOING TO JAIL FOR. SO WISE UP LADY'S AND GENT'S EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP YOU START YOUR DAY, THE WAY YOU START IT IS UP TO YOU. BUT WHEN YOU CHANGE THE SAME OLD SAME OLD THING TO NEW THINGS BETTER AND NEW COME FOR YOU. EVERY READER EVERY PSYCHIC CAN READ FOR YOU TELL YOU WHAT WE SEE FEEL SENSE, BUT WE CAN NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU .. ITS UP TO YOU TO TAKE ACTION FOR YOUR SELF TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER AND NOT DOING THE SAME OLD THING DAY AFTER DAY, MEANING EVEN GOING TO WORK OR SCHOOL FOOD STORE GO TO ANOTHER STORE USE ANOTHER ROUTE To GET TO WORK MAKE CHANGE'S.ITS UP TO YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL'S LIVE OUR LIFE IT'S UP TO YOU TO LET GO SOME ONE OR NOT, BUT IF YOUR TRYING TO HOLD ON TO SOME ONE THAT DOSE NOT WANT TO BE HELD ON TO,, WELL YOU CANT FORCE FREE WILL, AND THERE FOR YOUR ONLY HOLDING YOUR SELF BACK AND PSYCHIC''S CAN HELP YOU THERE, IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO HEAR THE TRUTH OR WILLING TO LET GO AND MOVE ON. NO ONE IS MEANT TO BE ALONE NOT UNLESS THEY MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE. SO REALLY THINK FOR YOUR SELF AND THEN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS. MANY BLESSINGS ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY:)

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

AM IN FREE CHAT NOW
THE SHAMAN IS A SPIRITUAL WHO IS CONNECTED TO THE DIVINE IN A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP
THAT OPENS A WINDOW TO HIS SOUL AND SEES THE PAST-PRESENT-AND FUTURE OF ISSUES. I AM A SEER--TEACHER--HEALER--AND SPIRITUAL WARRIOR. I AM A SKILLED LIFE COUNSELOR TO GUIDE YOU AND HELP DIRECT YOU TO YOUR HIGHEST GOOD IN LIFE. I AM EXPERIENCED AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING TO LOOK INTO THE MOST PRESSING ISSUES.

CAREER
RELATIONSHIP
FINANCIAL MATTERS
FAMILY
MEDIUM
FINDING LOST ARTICLES AND PEOPLE
POWER AND TOTEM ANIMALS
EXTRACTING HARMFUL ENERGIES
BALANCING BODY MIND AND SPIRIT
SOUL RETRIEVALS
TEACHING

COME INTO YOUR POTENTIAL
REGAIN YOUR DREAMS AND DESIRES
ALLOW ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL AND ALIGN YOUR ENERGY
THAT YOU FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE

SACRED PATH CARD FOR TODAY
ANIMAL MEDICINE CARD FOR TODAY

I AM PREPARED TO GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO BE YOUR SPIRITUAL BEST
AND TO HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR MATERIAL GOALS

I AM IN FREE CHAT NOW !!!

1 hour ago Cool  
Kayla Haynes
Kayla Haynes
Who will I be married too?
1 hour ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
countess starella

countess starella

SEE YOU ABOUT 10 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE AND BLESSINGS, COUNTESS STARELLA

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

AM IN FREE CHAT NOW
THE SHAMAN IS A SPIRITUAL WHO IS CONNECTED TO THE DIVINE IN A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP
THAT OPENS A WINDOW TO HIS SOUL AND SEES THE PAST-PRESENT-AND FUTURE OF ISSUES. I AM A SEER--TEACHER--HEALER--AND SPIRITUAL WARRIOR. I AM A SKILLED LIFE COUNSELOR TO GUIDE YOU AND HELP DIRECT YOU TO YOUR HIGHEST GOOD IN LIFE. I AM EXPERIENCED AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING TO LOOK INTO THE MOST PRESSING ISSUES.

CAREER
RELATIONSHIP
FINANCIAL MATTERS
FAMILY
MEDIUM
FINDING LOST ARTICLES AND PEOPLE
POWER AND TOTEM ANIMALS
EXTRACTING HARMFUL ENERGIES
BALANCING BODY MIND AND SPIRIT
SOUL RETRIEVALS
TEACHING

COME INTO YOUR POTENTIAL
REGAIN YOUR DREAMS AND DESIRES
ALLOW ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL AND ALIGN YOUR ENERGY
THAT YOU FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE

SACRED PATH CARD FOR TODAY
ANIMAL MEDICINE CARD FOR TODAY

I AM PREPARED TO GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO BE YOUR SPIRITUAL BEST
AND TO HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR MATERIAL GOALS

I AM IN FREE CHAT NOW !!!

Angels777

Angels777 uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

yup ! :) xo

4 hours ago Comment Cool  
LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

......$1.99......HAPPY HOUR SUPER SENSATIONAL SALE.....NOW IN PROGRESS.......

CHECK MY NEWEST TESTIMONIALS !!!

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

dominique n/a | 2016-05-13 05:23:13
dominique
I just love liz! She is awesome!!!! her energy is amazing. When i was going through a rough time and sought her guidance, everything has come to pass. Wow! She is really worth it guys!!! She is a fresh breath of air!

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

Rosemunde Copenhagen | 2016-05-22 00:18:05
Very sweet and clear. Thank u for the reading :-)

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

Michelle USA | 2016-05-14 06:22:50
Michelle
Thank you for an amzing reading.

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

W Tn. | 2016-05-20 22:51:51
W
Jenniegal was very very good & accurate in reading my situation! I will consult her in the future for updates. I highly recommend her!

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

Something You want to share?Sol Honolulu | 2016-05-22 08:14:26
Sol
Awesome reading

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

j nj | 2016-05-23 07:04:54
j
she picked up some thing no else was able to thank you I will be back for an update and I recommend her

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

lornalulu ct. 2016-05-23 06:17:57
lornalulu
UNBELIEVABLE! Never had a reading like this...connected immediately and felt so close. The details jenniegal gave are so clear I feel as if I was watching a movie. Hoping everything happens and will definitely follow up soon!

marina5

marina5

I will be on a little later this evening. Been really busy and am trying to get on. Love to you my friends.

countess starella

countess starella

HERE IN FREE CHAT EARLY TO HELP YOU. COME SEE ME! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Show more  

online psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 28278

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

PROFESSIONAL ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Authentic ☆ Honest ☆ There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs ☆ Integrity matters. இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— Cards, Runes, Past...

Helped on: 19569

SpiritualSag Psychic

Honest, Accurate, Compassionate I offer truthful and non-judgmental readings.

Helped on: 7280

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 5929

Angels777

I am a PSYCHIC MEDIUM, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Empath,etc I can help in all areas of your life, Past, Present, and Future & past lives : ) PREDICTIONS HAPPEN!!!...

Helped on: 2634