Helped on 1,842,712 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Deva PsychicFae

Deva PsychicFae uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Gods and Goddess have something in store for you. Click on the golden bar to know the truth about your situation. I get fast and blunt messages from Gods & Goddess

36 minutes ago Comment Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

CERTAIN RESPONSIBILITIES MAY TAKE YOU AWAY FROM WHAT YOU ARE TRULY GIFTED AT. BE AWARE OF YOUR PURPOSE AND PASSION AND ARRANGE WHEN YOU CAN FOR TRUSTED PEOPLE TO HELP YOU WITH THE DETAIL WORK. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO EXPLORE YOUR ABILITY TO BRING YOUR GIFTS FORWARD. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA. HERE IN FREE CHAT. COME SEE ME, ANGELS

psychic mehra

psychic mehra

coming back in 10 minutes .............:)

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

❤️ SPIRITUAL WISDOM ❤️ ..............A CREDIT PACKAGE OF ***$ 29.99 *** IS ALL YOU NEED WITH ME......... WILL ASURE YOU HONEST ANSWERS AND CLEAR CLARITY. ON ALL AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

10 MIN'S WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASURING CLEAR ANSWER'S AND DETAIL'S AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTION'S AND TIME FRAME'S. READING'S ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIP'S, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELCE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWER'S AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
✰ 2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
✰ 3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
✰ 4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
✰ 5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
✰ 6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
✰ 7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
✰ 8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
✰ 9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
✰ 10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
✰ 11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
✰ 12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Family's
Work and Career
Relationship at work issues? want to know if it will work out or just a temp relationship? Have some one at home but you find your self like the one at work place ?
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MEANT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATSHI ALL, EVERYONE HAS QUESTION'S,,,,, AND THERE IS ANSWER'S FOR ONE THAT SEEKS THEM,, BUT FIRST QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR SELF ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH ???? BECAUSE THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE . NOT LIES OR FAULTS HOPE'S.. SO DON'T BE IN DENILE OR NIEVE BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST KNOWING THE TRUTH, BE FREE AND BE ABLE TO DO THINGS RIGHTS FOR ONCE FOR YOUR SELF OK, NO MAN OR WOMAN IS WORTH DYING FOR OR PUTTING YOUR LIFE OR FUTURE ON HOLD FOR OR GOING TO JAIL FOR. SO WISE UP LADY'S AND GENT'S EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP YOU START YOUR DAY, THE WAY YOU START IT IS UP TO YOU. BUT WHEN YOU CHANGE THE SAME OLD SAME OLD THING TO NEW THINGS BETTER AND NEW COME FOR YOU. EVERY READER EVERY PSYCHIC CAN READ FOR YOU TELL YOU WHAT WE SEE FEEL SENSE, BUT WE CAN NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU .. ITS UP TO YOU TO TAKE ACTION FOR YOUR SELF TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER AND NOT DOING THE SAME OLD THING DAY AFTER DAY, MEANING EVEN GOING TO WORK OR SCHOOL FOOD STORE GO TO ANOTHER STORE USE ANOTHER ROUTE To GET TO WORK MAKE CHANGE'S.ITS UP TO YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL'S LIVE OUR LIFE IT'S UP TO YOU TO LET GO SOME ONE OR NOT, BUT IF YOUR TRYING TO HOLD ON TO SOME ONE THAT DOSE NOT WANT TO BE HELD ON TO,, WELL YOU CANT FORCE FREE WILL, AND THERE FOR YOUR ONLY HOLDING YOUR SELF BACK AND PSYCHIC''S CAN HELP YOU THERE, IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO HEAR THE TRUTH OR WILLING TO LET GO AND MOVE ON. NO ONE IS MEANT TO BE ALONE NOT UNLESS THEY MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE. SO REALLY THINK FOR YOUR SELF AND THEN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS. MANY BLESSINGS ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY:)

countess starella

countess starella

HAPPY WEEKEND, ANGELS. HERE TO HELP YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 hour ago Cool  
Nia Jones
Nia Jones
Happy Weekend Countess Starella:)
31 minutes ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
psychic mehra

psychic mehra uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

SALE.............SALE...............SALE
COME AND GET CLARITY:)

psychic mehra

Description:

special love readings with sale rate ,come annd get clarity :)

psychic mehra

Description:

hi Friends ! come and join me for connected readngs ,time frames with sale rate :)

Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

THIS IS WHAT MEMEBERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME. I DON'T CLAIM MYSELF, BUT TESTIMONIALS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Ge
Spot on with the situation. Accurate to point and look forward to predictions happening. Great

katie
knew a lot about the situation before i explained, i am really glad i got a reading from him very helpful and i highly recommend

bibi123
Thanks for your guidance, another great reading session with him. Your guidance has been appreciated from day 1 and I am so thankful I found you here . Blessings

arthanor
thank you, it was accurate and straight to the point i recommend Mystic01

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

OPTIMISTS SEE THE BEST IN ANY SITUATION AND THE WISDOM OF THIS IS PROVEN BY THE EFFECTS. OPTIMISTS HAVE STRONGER IMMUNE SYSTEMS AND A TENDENCY TO BE HEALTHIER. BUT EVEN AT THE LEVEL OF BASIC COMMON SENSE IT IS CLEAR THAT ONLY THOSE WHO TURN TO FACE THE SUN ARE REWARDED BY SUNLIT VISTAS. NEED SUNSHINE? GET DOWN HERE. THIS ROOM COULD TAME A LION. HEAVEN HAS GRACIOUSLY ALLOWED ME TO VISIT YOU NIGHT AFTER NIGHT WITH ENOUGH ANSWERS AND WISDOM TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! LOVE, COUNTESS

Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

Predictions have happened. Check testimonials for assurances.

BIBI123
His PREDICTIONS HAVE COME TRUE! I have been coming here for guidance and haven't been disappointed a single time; Every time I came here was uplifting and encouraging. My patience has paid well with his help. Now back with the love of my life just as he predicted from day ONE, my true love with no string attached. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with me, you have been a SPECIAL BLESSING to me. From the first day of my struggle until now, you've been there and I cannot thank you enough. Many Blessings to you, I will always stop by for guidance, guaranteed!!!

Everything you need is here.

=> DREAM INTERPRETATIONS
=> LOVE
=> CAREER
=> 2016 PREDICTIONS
=> TIME FRAMES
=> RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
=> MARRIAGE ISSUES
=> TWINFLAMES INDICATIONS
=> SOULMATES REUINIONS
=> JOBS
=> MONEY IN 2016

Visit my free chat room and feel the energy.

Yours Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

BIBI123
His PREDICTIONS HAVE COME TRUE! I have been coming here for guidance and haven't been disappointed a single time; Every time I came here was uplifting and encouraging. My patience has paid well with his help. Now back with the love of my life just as he predicted from day ONE, my true love with no string attached. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with me, you have been a SPECIAL BLESSING to me. From the first day of my struggle until now, you've been there and I cannot thank you enough. Many Blessings to you, I will always stop by for guidance, guaranteed!!!

=> DREAM INTERPRETATIONS
=> LOVE
=> CAREER
=> 2016 PREDICTIONS
=> TIME FRAMES
=> RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
=> MARRIAGE ISSUES
=> SOULMATES REUINIONS
=> JOBS
=> MONEY IN 2016

Yours Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

THIS IS WHAT MEMEBERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME. I DON'T CLAIM MYSELF, BUT TESTIMONIALS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Ge
Spot on with the situation. Accurate to point and look forward to predictions happening. Great

katie
knew a lot about the situation before i explained, i am really glad i got a reading from him very helpful and i highly recommend

bibi123
Thanks for your guidance, another great reading session with him. Your guidance has been appreciated from day 1 and I am so thankful I found you here . Blessings

arthanor
thank you, it was accurate and straight to the point i recommend Mystic01

Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

BIBI123

=> DREAM INTERPRETATIONS
=> LOVE
=> CAREER
=> 2016 PREDICTIONS
=> TIME FRAMES
=> RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
=> MARRIAGE ISSUES
=> SOULMATES REUINIONS
=> JOBS
=> MONEY IN 2016

Yours Mystic Knight

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

brit

her predictions have not gone wrong I strongly recommend her!!!
Jen
texas | 2016-01-28 23:35:30
Jen

As always another great reading. thank you friend
shasha
new york | 2016-01-27 02:35:03
shasha

SpiritualWisdom is always great to talk to. She knows what you need to hear and will tell you, regardless of whether it is positive or negative. She has a great energy to her and gives you great advice. Definitely worth the time and money.
karing
karing | 2016-01-26 20:35:34
karing

Thank you for the very good and encouraging words and for all the the things you say to help me be stronger and see things in a brighter light to find more patience.
edysica
Chicago | 2016-01-25 03:21:56
edysica

Great reading... very fast and detailed. I would recommend her.
Laura
Scotland | 2016-01-24 01:09:42
Laura

I love coming to Spiritual she always helps me thnks :-)
meliissa
ny | 2016-01-23 23:00:50
meliissa

shes always great .. knows what is goingon
karing
karing | 2016-01-23 01:06:26
karing

She is great and very helpful. If you are open to a new life and new life experiences then you can learn to have that. You will see positive changes as well, be very open and listen then learn some of the best things you may get in life. I have only been in her circle for a week and already see very aggressive and positive changes in my life! Cheers and many blessings my friend Spiritual Wisdom!
moon
somewhere | 2016-01-19 08:56:12
moon

She will say it as it is. Very genuine and doesn`t tell fancy stories- direct to the point.
MICHAEL
ITALY | 2016-01-18 02:03:42
MICHAEL

SHE IS GREAT
karing
here | 2016-01-14 02:59:27
karing

Wonderful and very honest, she is very helpful and open to help and understand while helping me understand. Do give her a chance to help you as well! Thanks again!!!
Maku
USA | 2016-01-10 00:21:29
Maku

Awesome missed her! So glad to catch up! Thanks! She is so real!
Rayhaan
FREEPORT | 2016-01-07 05:02:32
Rayhaan

wonderful and quick
Maku
asheville | 2015-12-16 05:22:26
Maku

great to see her again and get great news, love spirit
taunia
cali | 2015-11-30 20:03:04
taunia

Great as always hun. She is so wonderful connects quickly. High recommend Spirit. :) She has predicted a lot for me through the last few years and everything has always come to pass. Thank you so much Spirit for you time! :) God Bless..

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

HAPPY SUPER BOWL WEEKEND EVERYONE :) I AM BACK IN FREE CHAT. STOP IN SAY HI AND HAVE YOUR UPDATES AND READINGS WITH ME IN PRIVATE CHAT:)

Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

LOWEST POSSIBLE RATE EVER.

$1.99/MIN ONLY

EVERYTHING IN ONE READING

Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

BIBI123

=> DREAM INTERPRETATIONS
=> LOVE
=> CAREER
=> 2016 PREDICTIONS
=> TIME FRAMES
=> RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
=> MARRIAGE ISSUES
=> SOULMATES REUINIONS
=> JOBS
=> MONEY IN 2016

Yours Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

Mystic Knight

BIBI123

=> DREAM INTERPRETATIONS
=> LOVE
=> CAREER
=> 2016 PREDICTIONS
=> TIME FRAMES
=> RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
=> MARRIAGE ISSUES
=> SOULMATES REUINIONS
=> JOBS
=> MONEY IN 2016

Yours Mystic Knight

psychic mehra

psychic mehra

hi Friends ! come and get connected readings with sale rate :)

Show more  

online psychics

SpiritualSag Psychic

★SALE PRICE★Top Rated★Stunning Testimonials★PREDICTION that MANIFEST DURING a timely Manner★MASTER of AFFECTION and RELATIONSHIP★

Helped on: 6302

Spiritual Man

SALE RATE TODAY - $1.99 - TRUE PREDICTIONS - WITH TIME FRAME -PSYCHIC / MEDIUM -LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP ! HUSBAND AND WIFE ISSUES ! MAKE A MATCH FOR MARRIAGE ! BUSINESS !...

Helped on: 3376

AkiraHime

Psychic, Tarot Card Reader,Light worker,Energy Healer, Love expert, Spiritual Counseling, Aura Cleansing, Guided Meditation, Breathing exercises

Helped on: 1003

Lynda Spirit Medium

**SALE**TRUTH AND CLARITY**YOUR SOUTHERN SPIRIT WIRELESS CONNECTION** "Your WIFI connection to the OTHER side"INHERITED (it runs in the...

Helped on: 4685

1CWisdom4U

Born with many Natural Amazing Gifts & with a strong Indian Heritage. I am Clairvoyant ~ Empathic ~ Medium. My Gifts are~ Electric Writing~ Channeling Spirits &...

Helped on: 2369