Helped on 1,990,523 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Pure Love

Pure Love uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Memorial Day Weekend Sale starts now:
$2.49/mint, for 24 hours only

10 minutes ago Comment Cool  
MagicMama

MagicMama

Hello Beautiful People!

I am online for the next 2 hours at my sale price, $1.99!!!!!! Come for a private reading or healing while I'm here!!

Love and Light All!
MagicMama :)

MagicMama

MagicMama

***MASTER HEALER/READER **30 YEAR EXPERIENCE ** 2 BLOG TALK SHOWS

PROFESSIONAL CERTIFIED IN -

REIKI

HEALING TOUCH

TAROT READING

ASTROLOGY

NATUROPATHY

HERBOLOGY

HOMEOPATHY

AKASHIC RECORDS READING/HEALINGS

INTEGRATED ENERGY THERAPY

MEDICAL INTUITIVE READINGS

MASTER CHI KUNG DISTANT HEALING

AYURVEDA

MEDICAL INTUITIVE READER

CHAKRA READER/HEALER

SPIRIT COMMUNICATOR

ANGEL/GUIDES COMMUNICATOR

SPIRITUAL HEALER

ENERGY PROTECTION

MagicMama is an ALL HEALER working on every plane and level to help with all problems

KARMIC CONTRACT HEALING

MagicMama

MagicMama

!!!!!!!!SALE!!!!!!!!

My price will be lowered for the coming week (Monday 29th - Sunday 5th) from $3.99 to $1.99!
Come for a private reading or healing and save $$$!!!!

Love and Light to You All!
MagicMama

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

WELCOME! REGISTRATION AND PUBLIC CHAT ABOUT SUBJECTS OF GENERAL INTEREST ARE FREE. PRIVATE READINGS ABOUT PERSONAL ISSUES AND MEDIUMSHIP ARE ALSO IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE @ 1.99. GOD BLESS...

Deva PsychicFae

Deva PsychicFae

Sale 3.99 a min. Come an click the Golden Bar see what the Spirits & Gods have in store for you.
24/Hrs Only come an get it while it last.

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
LoveHealer01

LoveHealer01 uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HELLO MY ANGELS :) I AM AVAILABKE NOW :) ♥

Cinnamon White

Cinnamon White

Hello ALL- I will be on shortly - and ready for fun in FREE CHAT ans answers to all your questions in private - see you all shortly

9 hours ago Cool  
Redwood87
Redwood87
Yay!!
8 hours ago   Cool  
Send
 Characters Left
Pure Love

Description:

$2.49/mint, for 48 hours only

13 hours ago Comment Cool  
Deva PsychicFae

Deva PsychicFae uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Gods and Goddess have something in store for you. Click on the golden bar to know the truth about your situation. I get fast and blunt messages from gods & Goddess. Be on tonight at 8pm est see ya all there.
Sale 3.99min. for 24/hrs Only Get it While It's Hot :)

14 hours ago Comment Cool  
Psychic Bernadette

Psychic Bernadette uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

✫✫✫hello this is AMANLOVE

An experienced angel reader who will connect with your spirit guides and angels. Get Divine answers to your questions and guidance to keep you on your life path. Enjoy the powerful connection and energy! i don't use any tools, i work by energy connection/spiritual guidance ...need name and dob/age to connect..
my work doesn't need any tool because it only needs energy , once connected to your energy can read you and update you ..i am expert in love relations. i can break the negative spell too if you are suffering though this to give u a really good n blessed energy which will be helpful to u in making relationship better :) u can come to me without any ambiguity for help , :) you can read my feedback/testimonials , and feel free to come for readings these are 100% accurate insights ... ツツツyou can send me an email while i am offline , i will give you email reading :)
i can help you with...

♚RELATIONSHIP ♚CAREER ♚HEALING ♚MEDIUM( can connect with the souls who are passed away)

✿Soulmates/Twinflame

✿Holy Quran reading

✿ Love

✿ reconciliation

✿ patch up or breakup

✿ new energies in life

✿ best buddies/friends

✿ initial stage if relations

✿ coworkers/bosses

✿ cheating in relationship

✿ sincerity n loyalty from someone

✿ separations

✿ new job finding

✿ money issues

✿ better finance

✿ future career

✿ best jobs

✿ reiki

✿ better energy treatment

✿ dream predictions

✿ getting rid of bad energy

✿ future/past incarnations

✿ telepathy

✿ picture/hand lines reading

much love and blessings

blessings ❤❤❤
AMANLOVE

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

An experienced angel reader who will connect with your spirit guides and angels. Get Divine answers to your questions and guidance to keep you on your life path. Enjoy the powerful connection and energy! i don't use any tools, i work by energy connection/spiritual guidance ...need name and dob/age to connect..
my work doesn't need any tool because it only needs energy , once connected to your energy can read you and update you ..i am expert in love relations. i can break the negative spell too if you are suffering though this to give u a really good n blessed energy which will be helpful to u in making relationship better :) u can come to me without any ambiguity for help , :) you can read my feedback/testimonials , and feel free to come for readings these are 100% accurate insights ... ツツツyou can send me an email while i am offline , i will give you email reading :)
i can help you with...

♚RELATIONSHIP ♚CAREER ♚HEALING ♚MEDIUM( can connect with the souls who are passed away)

✿Soulmates/Twinflame

✿Holy Quran reading

✿ Love

✿ reconciliation

✿ patch up or breakup

✿ new energies in life

✿ best buddies/friends

✿ coworkers/bosses

✿ separations

✿ new job finding

✿ money issues

✿ better finance

✿ future career

✿ best jobs

✿ reiki

✿ dream predictions

✿ telepathy

much love and blessings

blessings ❤❤❤
AMANLOVE

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

i can help you with...

✿Soulmates/Twinflame

✿Holy Quran reading

✿ Love

✿ reconciliation

✿ patch up or breakup

✿ new energies in life

✿ best buddies/friends

✿ coworkers/bosses

✿ separations

✿ new job finding

✿ money issues

✿ better finance

✿ future career

✿ best jobs

✿ reiki

✿ dream predictions

✿ telepathy

much love and blessings

blessings ❤❤❤
AMANLOVE

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

i can help you with...

✿Soulmates/Twinflame

✿Holy Quran reading

✿ Love

✿ reconciliation

✿ patch up or breakup

✿ new energies in life

✿ best buddies/friends

✿ coworkers/bosses

✿ separations

✿ new job finding

✿ money issues

✿ better finance

✿ future career

✿ best jobs

✿ reiki

✿ dream predictions

✿ telepathy

much love and blessings

blessings ❤❤❤
AMANLOVE

20 hours ago Comment Cool  
amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

i can help you with...

✿Soulmates/Twinflame

✿Holy Quran reading

✿ Love

✿ reconciliation

✿ patch up or breakup

✿ new energies in life

✿ best buddies/friends

✿ coworkers/bosses

✿ separations

✿ new job finding

✿ money issues

✿ better finance

✿ future career

✿ best jobs

✿ reiki

✿ dream predictions

✿ telepathy

much love and blessings

blessings ❤❤❤
AMANLOVE

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

❤❤❤ online ❤❤❤

22 hours ago Comment Cool  
MagicMama

MagicMama

!!!!!!!!SALE!!!!!!!!

My price will be lowered for the coming week (Monday 29th - Sunday 5th) from $3.99 to $1.99!
Come for a private reading or healing and save $$$!!!!

Love and Light to You All!
MagicMama

Pure Love

Description:

$2.49/mint, for 72 hours only

1 day ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

online psychics

amanlove truesoul

i am aman :) i have god gifted talent , by which i can help others..in love, finance , relationship, health issues etc, i really love to help others , who need help ,...

Helped on: 1696

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

TV TOP RATED SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH AN AMAZING RECORD OF OVER 28000 READINGS GIVEN IN JUST 4 YEARS ON ORANUM * ACCURATE LOVE READINGS AND FUTURE PREDICTIONS *...

Helped on: 28130

Psychic Bernadette

Gifted gypsy clairvoyant, love and relationship expert,career,dream interpretation, finding the reason of your illness

Helped on: 3134

LoveHealer01

Truthful, Passionate Honest Readings Love & Relationship (Reunion Expert) Always Spot On!

Helped on: 1393

Purushottam Upmanyu

all your answers are just a click away. *RELATIONSHIP*MARRIAGE*CAREER*FINANCE* ....Psychic, Astro...

Helped on: 5348