Helped on 1,850,321 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
ladypeacock

ladypeacock uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

02-11-2016 I AM IN CHAT TONIGHT.... SEE YOU THERE....

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

WELCOME! REGISTRATION AND PUBLIC CHAT ABOUT SUBJECTS OF GENERAL INTEREST ARE FREE. PRIVATE READINGS ABOUT PERSONAL ISSUES AND MEDIUMSHIP ARE ALSO IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE @ 1.99. GOD BLESS...

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You want to share?LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP READINGS!! DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be.!! :)

TAROT READINGS WITH TIME FRAMES!!!!!
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS READINGS!!!!
GENERAL READINGS!!!
PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!

PRIVATE E-MAIL READINGS AVAILABLE!!!!! APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY AND FABULOUS TESTIMONIALS!!!!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 40 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a firm believer in continuing education and investing in yourself! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I thank each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the change to lift you up and provide you with some answers to any dilemma, issue or concern you may have. THANK YOU A

PSYCHIC RITA
PSYCHIC RITA commented on a photo on own wall.

❤●●●●●●●●HONEST & GENUINE READINGS●●●●●●●●●●❤

★ NO TOOLS READER

☆ CLEAR ANSWERS

★ VERY SPECIFIC READINGS

☆ HONEST

★ READING FROM AGE 9

☆ PREDICTIONS ALWAYS HAPPEN!!

★ REAL REMEDIES

☆ WHITE MAGIC SPELLS

★ HEALING

34 minutes ago
countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN FREE CHAT TO HELP YOU. TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. COME SEE ME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

INTIMATE ISSUES
GAY/LESBIAN/TRANSGENDER ISSUES
REUNION WITH LOVER
WHEN WILL YOU MARRY
TABOO RELATIONSHIPS
FORBIDDEN LOVE
STAR CROSSED LOVERS
CONTACT WITH LOVE
SEPARATION-DIVORCE-CUSTODY-SETTLEMENTS
WHAT ARE THEY THINKING OF YOU
FULFILL YOUR ROMANTIC DREAMS
GUIDANCE WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE

I AM NON JUDGMENTAL, CARING AND POLITE WITH 32 YEARS EXPERIENCE. I CARE.
MY PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS. I GIVE CLEAR ANSWERS.

I DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRIVATE CHAT TIME WITH TOOLS AS I AM A NATURAL BORN CLAIRVOYANT AND INTUITIVE POSSESSING GREAT EMPATHY FOR OTHERS. I DO ENERGY CONNECTIONS, CAN SEE INTO YOUR FUTURE, FORECAST EVENTS WHICH BRINGS CLARITY AND PEACE TO YOUR PRESENT DAY

I AM NOW IN FREE CHAT...

***********HAPPY HOUR SALE NOW IN PROGRESS.....$1.99...COME VISIT ME. :-)

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

*•..๑۩۞۩๑ LOVE ๑۩۞۩๑..•*

Namaste. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Divorce, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life...join me in private readings and find out the clarity of all your burning questions .. blessings

- Love & relationship
- Healing relations
- Reconcilation, breaking up, marriage, divorce, Cheating
- Family issues. pregnancy and fertility
- Sex and Intimacy
- Gay- Lesbian - Transgender
- Career. Job
- Money.Investment. Finance. business
- Soulmate and twinflame connection
- Health, Spirituality
- Travelling, Relocation
- Unblocking blockages
- Removal negativity & Aura balance
- Natural healing
-Chakra balancing and Harmonization
-Magical rituals and Mantra to Remove Black Magic, Curse, spells, Evil eye from you and your loved ones
-Cutting the Etheric Cords will help to Protect your Energy
-Connect with the Angels

countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 10 MINUTES. SEE YOU VERY SOON! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP READINGS!! DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be.!! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 40 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a firm believer in continuing education and investing in yourself! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I thank each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the change to lift you up and provide you with some answers to any dilemma, issue or concern you may have. THANK YOU ALL and MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!

almightysoul LOVE PSYCHIC

Dear friends, I’m online now. I’m looking forward to having you both in my free chat and in my Private chat to help you find solutions to the problems listed below. If you want fastness, accuracy, straight to the point reading, quick connection and no judgments, then come to my chatroom. Please check feed back from members who have been in private with me ==> http://community.oranum.com/en/psychic/13140/testimonials

I can help you with:

★ Love and relationships ★

❤ Right partner
❤ Help with Marriages and prevent divorces
❤ Reuniting families and couples
❤ Soul mates and twinflames
❤ Same Sex relationships
❤ Cheating/unfaithfulness

★ Finance and career

❤ Luck with finding a job
❤ Financial breakthrough

★ Love and relationships ★

❤ Right partner
❤ Help with Marriages and prevent divorces
❤ Reuniting families and couples
❤ Soul mates and twinflames
❤ Same Sex relationships
❤ Cheating/unfaithfulness

★Finance and career★

❤ Luck with finding a job
❤ Financial breakthrough
❤ Money Luck
❤ Starting own business
❤ coping with competition in business/career

★Spells and Curses★

❤ Unblocking spells
❤ Unblocking curses
❤ Cleaning negative energy
❤ Stop bad luck and misfortune
❤ Stop black Magic and spiritual hunting.
★ Past Life ★
★ Dream interpretation / Meaning of dreams.★
★ Health and wellness /Healing★

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HELLO, ANGELS. HERE IN FREE CHAT TO HELP YOU. COME SEE ME. MAKE TONIGHT THE NIGHT YOU GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

See few of my genuine testimonials:

faith81

Had an amazing healing session with Annil. He is extremely powerful I felt all the negativity slowly removed and vanished from my body. If your are experiencing negative forces upon you, I would recommend trying out Annil he really made me feel like myself again. Powerful Healer!!!

ming

Gave me remedies to bring back my boyfriend who then did contact me so definitely worth trying - the first time I connected to Annil I felt his healing energy which really helped - very warm and uses loving kindness which is ideal in situations of feeling heart break or difficulties in love - so much appreciated... thank you

nocassandra

Another beautiful and sacred healing session for my heart, and the man I love, from Annil. He is so pure and in touch with spirit and the Divine. I have a completely unique feeling throughout my mind and body after a session with him. If you are in need of healing, you must go to Annil. He is a gift here on Oranum. Better than 5 stars!

Ensign26

He is a wonderful person first and psychic later. However after just greeting him I felt a connection, I think I have found my healer. I don't need to search for any other. Thanks, sir, so much! Love you tons. Wish you loads of success and love and light. Thanks Oranum as well!

Stefanie Charnichart › Annel LovePsychic

I got a healing reading, and during the healing i felt i guess pain and vibrations thru body, the pain was alot it was all heavy ... you did your fine healing work. I feel confusion my feelings feel variety as in unexplainable but i believe this healing worked pretty fine as i encounter this current symptoms.

Turner

I had a reading this morning with Annil and it was great. I came with so much pain and hurt and his reading really helped me get centered and gave me hope. I came back later for more clarity on a part of the reading from the morning and was able to have a healing done. It was the most peaceful feeling that I have had. I felt all the negative energy leave my body and I could visually see what I was wanting more clarity in. All the hurt and pain has left and I am feeling more hopeful about my situation. I will definitely come back for more healing sessions. It has brought me peace from a place that I have felt despair for the last 2 months

Blessings

always a pleasure to speak to Annil. his healing abilities are like no other.

nik

VERY STRONG! works fast! DEDICATED, smart, kind passionate, spiritual, friendly, hard worker and very great person! I will def keep coming back fo rmy healing sessions. thank you so much annil

shelle97

I had my first healing session with Annil.. I felt very warm on the shoulder where I had surgery to remove a skin cancer. I had gotten an infection there. After healing, it actually started to get better. Thank you Annil!

Blessings

Annil is heaven sent. his healings are very powerful. i will contine to use him as long as he is on this sight. thank you for your kindness and generosity always

5mermaid3

Annil has amazing energies and is very friendly. He does not waste time sees clearly and recognises blockages. He used his healing skills to reassure in what is a difficult time for me. I look forward for the results. Thanks

Kayeluv1

This was a cleansing and healing session for me. I look forward to feeling better and happier! I look forward to my heart mending and feeling lighter! I look forward to a new joyful beginning. I look forward to my sadness being turned into happiness and I look forward to and open up myself to true love. Thank you for your patience, understanding and kindness!!! Thank you Annil for your powerful healing session and I look forward to all of the positive changes that will happen in my life because of your healing session!!! I wish you many blessings!!!! :)

nocassandra

Wonderful healing ceremony. it is very real and powerful. Annil is a soothing voice in the storms of people's lives. I am returning for more. a 5 star reader!

Jacqquii

Very comfortable talking with this man. He is very wise. His offers for healing are wonderful. It was nice to spend time with a positive person who gives a lot of his energy to those he is listening to. I thank him greatly for what he has expressed about my current situation. His insight is spot-on. He also has a very open minded approach, which was really helpful for me. Please spend some time with Annil...he is healing you from the moment he says "hello, can you hear me and see me clearly?

Lyric

He's a great healer. He focuses on helping you to heal from the inside the things that are causing you the most grief and pain. I am very grateful to have met him and please do see him for healing, it will transform your life.

faith81

Had an amazing healing session with annil. I could feel the positivity instantly. I will return for more healing from him.

Pritita

Annil is very precise and accurate and more importantly he cares about one's well being which makes things more enjoyable. The healing reiki definitely uplifted my spirits and made me feel humble and relaxed. Thanks once again and as usual, I'll be coming back again! God bless Annil

anita143

He's was great! I'm looking forward for what he spoke of to come and i feel great after my healing and cleanse i recommend him to anyone and i will be back :) sincerely, anitag

butterflies226

I was very impressed with the kindness and intrest he gives you. He has made things alot more peaceful for me during a hard time. He did Riki with and surround me with white light and has shown me some things to strength my heart and more than anything he help my soul. I look forward to having more lessons in Rikii . Very nice and concern towrds his clients

synnove23

Wonderful healing session and I cannot say enough how wonderful and kind Annil is. Thank you Annil. Many blessing to you for all you do.

Lori

Feel lite as a feather.. thank you for the healing awesome

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF REIKI/DISTANCE/PRANIK HEALING TREATMENTS

When the flow of the "Life Force Energy" is disrupted, weakened or blocked, emotional or health problems tend to occur. Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as: emotional or physical trauma, injury, negative thoughts and feelings, including fear, worry, doubt, anger, anxiety, negative self-talk, toxicity, nutritional depletion, destructive lifestyle and relationships, neglect of self and lack of love for oneself or others, from emotions that are not expressed in a healthy way...

Reiki is excellent for healing any physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues of any kind and it gives wonderful results.

CHAKRA BALANCING

The word chakra is derived from the Sanskrit word meaning wheel. These chakras begin at the base of the spine and finish at the top of the head. The size and brightness of the wheels vary with individual development, physical condition, energy levels, disease, or stress.

These are the energy centres of the body which work on the flow of divine energy through them. So long as divine energy flows through all the Chakras in a required quantity they are able to work at their optimum level and the person would be in the pink of health. A constant balance between the chakras promotes good health and a sense of wellbeing. A person whose chakras are balanced will be bubbling with confidence, full of life and body will emit positive vibrations.

If the chakras are not properly balanced, or if the energies are blocked, the basic life force will be slowed down. The individual may feel listless, tired or depressed. Not only will physical bodily functions be affected and diseases may manifest, but the thought processes and the mind may also be affected. A negative attitude, fear, doubt, etc may preoccupy the individual. Therefore it is very much necessary that the chakras of an individual should be properly balanced.

Some benefits of energy healing are experienced immediately, while others unfold over time. No matter how big or small the benefits appear, people all over the world have experienced remarkable and life-changing results.

I am a Reiki, Pranik and Distance Healer , Join me in private and see the positive changes in your life.

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF REIKI/DISTANCE/PRANIK HEALING TREATMENTS

When the flow of the "Life Force Energy" is disrupted, weakened or blocked, emotional or health problems tend to occur. Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as: emotional or physical trauma, injury, negative thoughts and feelings, including fear, worry, doubt, anger, anxiety, negative self-talk, toxicity, nutritional depletion, destructive lifestyle and relationships,

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP READINGS!! DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I thank each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me the change to lift you up and provide you with some answers to any dilemma, issue or concern you may have. THANK YOU ALL and MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!

Psychic Jeter

Psychic Jeter

Logging in for a couple of hours. Join me in free chat...Many Blessings...xoxo

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
Angels777

Angels777 uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

:) xo

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

*•..๑۩۞۩๑ LOVE ๑۩۞۩๑..•*

Namaste. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Divorce, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life...join me in private readings and find out the clarity of all your burning questions .. blessings

- Love & relationship
- Healing relations
- Sex and Intimacy
- Career. Job
- Money.Investment. F

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

*•..๑۩۞۩๑ LOVE ๑۩۞۩๑..•*

- Love & relationship
- Healing relations
- Sex and Intimacy
- Career. Job
- Money.Investment. Finance. business
- Soulmate and twinflame connection
- Health, Spirituality
- Travelling, Relocation
- Unblocking blockages
- Removal negativity & Aura balance
- Natural healing
-Chakra balancing and Harmonization
-Magical rituals and Mantra to Remove Black Magic, Curse, spells, Evil eye from you and your loved ones
-Cutting the Etheric Cords will help to Protect your Energy
-Connect with the Angels

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

Namaste. Live on Oranum. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life... Available for private readings ... See you in free chat .. blessings
"श्री*♥ ॐ♥"~"श्री*~*♥ ॐ♥~"श्री*~♥ ॐ♥"~"श्री*~♥ ॐ♥"* "श्री*♥*♥ ॐ♥"*"श्री*♥*

Show more  

online psychics

truthful

salePrediction happened(check testimonials)one of top expert,accurate time frame and prediction,love and relationship specialist,stunning...

Helped on: 18928

inspirebymee inspirebymee

M REAL and do not play games...be prepared to know more about how to change ur life to be better..!!

Helped on: 10323

NATURAL PSYCHIC-CLAIREVOYANT &MEDIUM, AFRICA'S #1 IN ❤LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS, ❤CAREER-FINANCE,❤HEALTH, ❤SPELLS-CURSES,❤PREDICTIONS,❤PAST LIFE,UNBLOCKING.FAST...

Helped on: 2472

shepsychic

(sale)7000+reading with awesome testimonials. I m specialist in love ,relationship,career etc

Helped on: 7678

Psychic Jeter

PREDICTION'S COME TO PASS! Energies infectious! No sugar coating, compassionate, loving, and VERY POSITIVE ENERGY! Must see with your own eyes!! One of Oranum's shining...

Helped on: 7176