Helped on 933,601 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
GetIntuit
GetIntuit uploaded 3 photos to Profile album.
2 hours ago
Sensei
Sensei commented on a photo on own wall.

☆☆ FINANCE & INVESTMENTS - CREATIVITY;COMPETITION; LUCK; LEGAL UNDERTAKING
☆☆ ASTRAL COACH - TELEPATHY & CLAIRVOYANCE, HYPNOSIS, SUBCONSCIOUS MASTERY
☆☆ CHAKRA BALANCE & HARMONIZATION – AWARENESS AND ENLIGHTENMENT
☆☆ PROSPERITY & MANIFESTING ABUNDANCE – CREATIVITY, MONEY MAKER
☆☆ DREAMS INTEPRETER - ABSOLUTE TRUTH; KABALLAH

2 hours ago
Sensei

Sensei uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

PSYCHIC MEDIUM AND USUI REIKI MASTER
I’m waiting for you in my chat room and I’m ready to offer you a unique experience in private .

☆☆ MANDALA TAROT READER – CELTIC CROSS PRESENT PAST AND FUTURE
☆☆CLAIRAUDIENCE & CLAIRVOYANCE - PASSED LOVED; PAST LIFE; SPIRIT GUIDE
☆☆ CAREER & BUSINESS - DECISION; JOB; CHANGE; courage; JOB SPELLS
☆☆ RELATIONSHIPS AND FRIENDSHIP – EVIL EYE CANCELLATION; LOVE RITUALS; CHILDREN; PREGNANCY

2 hours ago Cool  
Sensei
Sensei
2 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Myrelle

Myrelle uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

The card of the day is: The Lovers-reversed position.

Even when reversed The Lovers is a powerfully positive omen, particularly of course for romantic relationships, but in truth, for all relationships in your life. The card is associated with the astrological sign of Gemini, "The Twins."

When this card appears in reverse, it’s very likely that you are feeling ambivalent about a relationship or situation in your life. You must pay attention to what your gut is telling you

SpiritualSag Psychic

SpiritualSag Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

❧ ❦ ❧ ❦ ❧ I am in FREE CHAT..IF YOU ARE CONFUSED AND DEPRESSED Join me and GET CLARITY..I AM AVAiLABLE FOR PRIVATE READINGS TOO..My special services are in....
LOVE LIFE
CAREER
FINANCE
HEALTH
DREAM ANALYSIS
RELOCATION
REUNION
MARRIED LIFE
AND OTHER THAT U WANTS..........BLESSINGS❧ ❦ ❧ ❦ ❧

Mystic Conception

Mystic Conception

Come see me, I am in Free Chat. :)

Mystic Conception

Mystic Conception

Hello everyone, I will be signing on in approx 30 minutes. The sun was so bright today, had to settle in. See you soon. :)

Sensei

11 hours ago
Sensei

Description:

I’m waiting for you in my chat room and I’m ready to offer you a unique experience in private .
☆☆ RELATIONSHIPS AND FRIENDSHIP – EVIL EYE CANCELLATION; LOVE RITUALS; CHILDREN; PREGNANCY

Sensei
Sensei
11 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Kablan

Kablan

Taking a short break. Will be right back.

15 hours ago Comment Cool  
Kablan

Kablan

I do my best work without tools, but have studied and practiced a long time to master some tools and processes as well.

Advisory- Channeling, Divine Guidance, Numerology, Tarot, Dowsing, Pendulum, and Astrology. Getting answers for questions in love, business, relationships, wealth, and more.

Clearing- 5 Minute Psychic Energy Makeover for Chakra, Deep Clearing Process, Psychic Belief Busting (1.0, 2.0 and 3.0), Candle Charging; Anxiety, physical pains, emotional, trauma, stress, bad habits, brain fog; performance enhancement in business, decision making, writing, art, music, sports, and more; plus new unique personal developments in Releasing and Self Identity Ho’oponopono.

Manifesting- love, money, cooperation, friendship, improved psychic awareness, happiness, and more. Some of the techniques I have invented, use, and teach include The 4-Step Process, The Genesis Process, and The Zodiac Process, Silent Mind Process, Instant Bliss Process, and more.

Supernatural- Talking to those who have passed on, removal of curses, removal of spells. Removal of curses, removal of entities, de-haunting of people, places and things, protection against recurring interference, candle charging, and radionics.

Astrology- Birth Charts, Forecasting in business, love and money; Choosing good dates, Relocation Astrology, Synastry of Couples, Western and Tibetan Astromancy. Time lines of planetary influence for the day, month, year, and more.

Spells: NOTE: Clearing and Manifesting with high energy are alternative to traditional magic spells. Results are better, and safer with this higher form of magical alchemy.

NEW: Now we can combine astrological aspects with clearing and manifesting for some very unique insights and specific energy.

I'm here now. More expensive is not always better. I am always $1.99 so I can work with the most people.

Yours in Light and Love,

Kablan

16 hours ago Comment Cool  
Tarot Adite

Tarot Adite uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

My little conversations with God ♥

Sensei

Sensei

Back in freehat

Sensei

22 hours ago
Sensei

Description:

Sensei
Sensei
22 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Kablan

Kablan

I will return tomorrow.

☆★☆☾ Mordrid♌ Sparkana ☽☆★☆
☆★☆☾ Mordrid♌ Sparkana ☽☆★☆
YAY! ... - blessing and hearts dear one - Kablan .. i am extremely happy with your return ..
20 hours ago   Cool  
Send
 Characters Left
Sensei

1 day ago
Sensei

Description:

Sensei
Sensei
1 day ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Kablan

Kablan

Thank you for all the sessions that we had tonight. Taking a break now, and may return soon- or will post when I will be on next.

Kablan

Kablan

Hi, I'm coming online to Free Chat in a moment. Been re-working my list of services:

** A great psychic expert should be able to work without tools, but also have a command of the tools that are available.

Advisory- Channeling, Divine Guidance, Numerology, Tarot, Dowsing, Pendulum, and Astrology. Getting answers for questions in love, business, relationships, wealth, and more.

Clearing- 5 Minute Psychic Energy Makeover for Chakra, Deep Clearing Process, Psychic Belief Busting (1.0, 2.0 and 3.0), Candle Charging; Anxiety, physical pains, emotional, trauma, stress, bad habits, brain fog; performance enhancement in business, decision making, writing, art, music, sports, and more; plus new unique personal developments in Releasing and Self Identity Ho’oponopono.

Manifesting- love, money, cooperation, friendship, improved psychic awareness, happiness, and more. Some of the techniques I have invented, use, and teach include The 4-Step Process, The Genesis Process, and The Zodiac Process, Silent Mind Process, Instant Bliss Process, and more.

Supernatural- Talking to those who have passed on, removal of curses, removal of spells. Removal of curses, removal of entities, de-haunting of people, places and things, protection against recurring interference, candle charging, and radionics.

Astrology- Birth Charts, Forecasting in business, love and money; Choosing good dates, Relocation Astrology, Synastry of Couples, Western and Tibetan Astromancy. Time lines of planetary influence for the day, month, year, and more.

Spells: NOTE: Clearing and Manifesting with high energy are alternative to traditional magic spells. Results are better, and safer with this higher form of magical alchemy.

NEW: Now we can combine astrological aspects with clearing and manifesting for some very unique insights and specific energy.

*** Many say they can do these things, but few have the testimonials to back it up.

I am a 2 Time Psychic Master of the Week on Oranum, and I'd like to thank Oranum for giving me this platform, and thank all my clients for 2 years of success on Oranum.

You'll always get me for $1.99 per minute. Don't be fooled by paying more. I charge less to reach more people.

Yours in Light and Love,

Kablan

1 day ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

Online Psychics

CloudSong

Come in the room and feel the energy! Empathic, Intuitive, Faery Oracle, Arch Angel Michael Cards.

Helped on: 1050

superpsychic

** HAPPY HOUR 1.99 **ONE OF BEST AT ORANUM * 5 STAR GIFTED EXPERIENCED FAMOUS~~ AWESOME FEED BACK~~ PREDICTIONS HAPPENED~~ TRUSTED~~...

Helped on: 10743

PsychicJohn

SPIRITUALIST MEDIUM - CLAIRAUDIENT – FULL STAR PSYCHIC READER & DISTANCE HEALER...

Helped on: 4570

Sensei

☆☆☆ TOP RATED PSYCHIC AND MEDIUM ☆☆☆PREDICTION, ADVISE, ☆☆☆TAROT READER, CLAIRVOYANT, CLAIRAUDIENT AND CLAIRSENTIENT, TWIN FLAME,...

Helped on: 1220

Kablan

2 Time Former Oranum Master Psychic of The Week Returns This Week, with New Things!

Helped on: 4070