Helped on 1,225,003 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
araishaa

araishaa

1. First rule !
Please keep your personal issues or info for private. Free chat is only for you to meet your psychic before a private!! Your personal life is not allowed to be discussed in free chat. Oranum rules be followed, that’s why most of my time online I’m online only. If you have any problems, please contact oranum support and discuss their rules with them they will be more them happy to help you.
Also, I don’t do demos or free reading in free chat! I just do private.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) Need Help With a Broken Heart? ( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )

Sometimes moving forward from something we really wanted to have in our lives is one of the hardest things in life to do! It helps to have something to talk to that can help you see the road ahead and the new you that you can become. Realizing that the love we hope for is not to be is difficult, let me help you find your inner strength!

PsychicXanda
PsychicXanda commented on a photo on own wall.

Thanks Giving❤❤❤FIRST TIME EVER❤❤❤
✿*´¨)*
¸.•*¸.• ✿´¨).• ✿¨)
(¸.•´*(¸.•´*(.¸. •* ✿*•.¸¸¸. •*✿ ✿*•.¸¸¸. •*✿

❤❤❤HAPPY HOUR❤❤❤ 1.99 ❤❤❤ (Reg. $9.99)

✿*´¨)*
¸.•*¸.• ✿´¨).• ✿¨)
(¸.•´*(¸.•´*(.¸. •* ✿*•.¸¸¸. •*✿ ✿*•.¸¸¸. •*✿

1 minute ago
GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

☆ In Free Chat! ☆
Come on in for some conversation or a break from the negativity in the day to day!

-----> Are you confused? Do you want guidance? Do you need answers?

I offer ACCURATE & HONEST psychic readings in a private chat on many subjects. I will tell you PREDICTIONS and TIMELINES that come up as well as any better choices or solutions for your problems... I look at the different possibilities surrounding your situation to give you a BETTER CHANCE of good outcome!

☆Love and Relationship
☆Marriage
☆Same Sex Relationships
☆Online Relationships
☆Long Distance Relationships
☆Pregnancy and Fertility
☆Divorce
☆Soul-mates and Twin-flames
☆Break Ups and Reunions
☆Cheating
☆Sex and Intimacy
☆Developing Psychic Ability
☆Self Improvement
☆Stress
☆Money
☆Luck
☆Relocation
☆Prosperity
☆Manifesting Abundance/Success
☆Career

✿About Me✿ - This is not just my job, this is my life!

I have a over 25 years of experience in the spiritual/psychic world. I was raised by my mother, a professional psychic & published spirituality author, to expand my psychic abilities from a very young age. I have both a tools-free ability and skill with tools that comes from a strong psychic heritage, proper mentoring and real-life experience.

I maintain a constant 5 star rating, excellent feedback, and great client relationships because I genuinely care about the trust you place in my ability to help guide you.

countess starella
countess starella commented on a photo on own wall.

YOU ARE SO COOL DARLING

5 minutes ago
Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

SERIES OF PREDICTION ARE HAPPENING~THE MEMBER WHO CAME TO ME FIRST TIME WHEN I DID FIRST READING ON ORANUM IS STILL COMING TO ME~DONE MORE THAN 12000 READINGS~CHECK OUT MY BIO~ACCURACY RATE IS MORE THAN EXPECTED EVER

MARIA WHITE LIGHT

MARIA WHITE LIGHT

back in 10

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

STRONG PROOF FROM MY CLIENT I DEALT ON ORANUM FIRST TIME

"Nagendranr
Whatever he picked....it all happened till now...very accurate.... Great Skills... Blessed person"

NO CLAIM,NO MUMBO JUMBO BUT ACTUAL REZULTS

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

FRESH AND LATEST PROOF OF PREDICTIONS

"After a previous reading with him, which he clearly told what was going to happen, I got a message from him regarding an update. He was so spot on and really clarified everything for me. I am grateful. Thank you."

Thousands of predictionS happened and happening on daily basis

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

BAck in FREE CHAT for more and hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversation.

Snow Sale - 25% OFF

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

MILESTONE OF 12000 READINGS WITH ASTONISHING FEEDBACK-MOSTLY MEMBERS ARE REPEATED MEMBERS AND THAT IS PROVE OF MY EXTREME ACCURACY LEVEL-THOUSANDS OF PREDICTION CAME TRUE-NO CLAIM BUT PROVEN ACCURACY-SEE MY BIO AND DECIDE..
saher
One of the most trusted psychics on oranum.I used to take reading from him on other network many years ago and now I can still say that he is the best on any network and I will always come back to him for his understanding nature and his humane and spiritual readings.He is very connected and accurate and very gentle with his clients.He understands my isseus and situations.He will be the one for me from now on.
Dilini
Most of his predictions have come true. I believe what he said for me also will finally come true very soon. Most of the things he told are very very accurate; the rest i don't know since they are predictions yet. Whatever he said about the present situations are not lies at all, they were absolutely correct
Quest
OMG... WOW!!!! knew everything and more... he was 100% correct everything. BEST on ORANUM... YOU WON"T GO WRONG. YOU WONT GO WRONG..
April
His readings always positive, predictions come true, connects well with others and yourself. Makes you see a positive out of a negative and gives you great clarity into things. I would highly recommend him as I keep coming back. I will keep coming back
nataos
Until now everything he told me has manifested to small details. Amazing, because I did not think there is possibility that things will go the way Naborara said.
PuppyLovesPuggie
Every time I have a reading with Naborara we become more and more friends. Sometimes I forget he's a psychic because I can tell him anything :) I am a very depressed person and I have been through many things. When i hit rock bottom, that's when I began to do readings with Naborara, but I would doubt him thinking that things wouldn't come true. THEY DID. Every time I would get mad at Naborara, he laughs because the following days I would return to him to say that everything he told me had come to pass. There was not a time that Naborara had steered me wrong. I just am not patient like I should be! Even right now, I felt like I am in a very dark place and I always come to get readings from Naborara because he is the BEST and only psychic I get my readings from. He takes the time to get to know his clients and make a friendship, you forget that it's business. I don't know what I would do without his readings because he's helped me through some of the roughest patches in my life and still continues to. Thank you so much Naborara, words cannot express how grateful I am for your readings
Sunshine78
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I can see why he is the highest rated psychic on Oranum. Very fast, very clear and honest. Accurately picked up details I did not tell him about. I highly recommend.One more prediction as he said came true.100% accurate for me.
misch
With reference to my last read with nab, most of what he saw for me , happened, to the point, that I kept remembering and re-reading the exact words he had used, it was that accurate. Magical. I refer to quite a few advisors at gives me a broader perspective, and they have been good However, nab is a now a friend and i have been consulting with for the last 1.5 years and he has my complete trust. Such a darling, besides being genuine, authentic, 500%. thanks nab, xxx

angiefra22
Naborara is truly blessed. He sees further into the future than most of the other psychics. I can honestly say that after a long wait, things he has told me are finally beginning to transpire.. I would like to add that what he told me to expect was unique in and of it self in the respect that this particular (very important) piece of information has never been disclosed to me by any other psychic here on Oranum. Enough said.. *****
Infaith
No matter WHAT is happening, you're ALWAYS here for me. Giving me strength, encouragement, being strong for me when I'm NOT so strong, wavering and unsure. You also always do whatever I ask of you. ALWAYS. Words cannot describe how much I love, value and appreciate our friendship, which has lasted some 7 years almost. Through the scary times, through the good times, through the triumphs, and not so good times--YOU have been here for me ALWAYS. All I need to do is look around and you're HERE for me. Money can buy you a lot, but what it cannot buy is genuine friendship & love, especially like the kind we share. ALL IS HERE & ALL HAS HAPPENED. My affirmations remain strong, as I FINALLY turn the page to a LONG anticipated and very much desired NEW chapter in my personal life. YES, MY PERSONAL LIFE FINALLY!!! I love you Nabby my dear friend, and will let you know WHEN "the resumed contact" from M. happens, which will be anytime NOW. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! xoxoxoxoxox
Richard
Everything Nab ever told me had come to pass and things are still unfolding as he predicted. Time and again my patience was put to test but Nab always stood there for me, gave me courage to go on and showed me the right path thanks, fruno, you rock..
srunion
I have had many readings with him.. Everything he has ever said whether I believed it or not as been true good or bad.. I dont always believe him at the time.. Don't like what he says but it's always right when I want the truth.. I go see him .. His guides are amazing.. He is the BEST on here
SS
ROCK STAR!!! More Nab's predictions came to pass. He has been reading for me years now and you can bank on what he sees to happen. You can also expect his advice around strategy is solid. He gives details and time frames with little or no information from you. Spot on. Great sense of humor too!!

NOTE=all above members are those who used to take readings 2years before but they still come to take readings..SEE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF TRUST AND ACCURACY

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Tea disasters taken care of and frustrations severely diminished...

YAH!

I'm back in FREE CHAT

41 minutes ago Comment Cool  
Psychic Jeter

Psychic Jeter

Logging in for a few hours. I Hope to see you all in free chat. Huggles...xoxo

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T COME OUT TO PLAY TODAY? I JUST GOTTA SEE YOU! SO MUCH TO SHARE! NOW LISTEN TO THIS PEARL. RECENTLY I FELL HARD FOR SOMEONE, STRICTLY PLATONIC, BUT THE PERSON WAS NOT IN A CENTERED ENOUGH SPACE TO BE SHOWERED WITH ADORATION. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THIS TOO. NEVER NEVER TAKE THIS PERSONALLY. RATHER, LET THE PERSON LOVE HIM OR HERSELF FIRST WITH GENTLE PRAISE FROM YOU. ONCE THEY GET THEIR BALANCE THEY WILL BE RECEPTIVE TO THE LOVE YOU CAN SHARE. HUGS

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

MILESTONE OF 12000 READINGS WITH ASTONISHING FEEDBACK-MOSTLY MEMBERS ARE REPEATED MEMBERS AND THAT IS PROVE OF MY EXTREME ACCURACY LEVEL-THOUSANDS OF PREDICTION CAME TRUE-NO CLAIM BUT PROVEN ACCURACY-SEE MY BIO AND DECIDE..
saher
One of the most trusted psychics on oranum.I used to take reading from him on other network many years ago and now I can still say that he is the best on any network and I will always come back to him for his understanding nature and his humane and spiritual readings.He is very connected and accurate and very gentle with his clients.He understands my isseus and situations.He will be the one for me from now on.
Dilini
Most of his predictions have come true. I believe what he said for me also will finally come true very soon. Most of the things he told are very very accurate; the rest i don't know since they are predictions yet. Whatever he said about the present situations are not lies at all, they were absolutely correct
Quest
OMG... WOW!!!! knew everything and more... he was 100% correct everything. BEST on ORANUM... YOU WON"T GO WRONG. YOU WONT GO WRONG..
April
His readings always positive, predictions come true, connects well with others and yourself. Makes you see a positive out of a negative and gives you great clarity into things. I would highly recommend him as I keep coming back. I will keep coming back
nataos
Until now everything he told me has manifested to small details. Amazing, because I did not think there is possibility that things will go the way Naborara said.
PuppyLovesPuggie
Every time I have a reading with Naborara we become more and more friends. Sometimes I forget he's a psychic because I can tell him anything :) I am a very depressed person and I have been through many things. When i hit rock bottom, that's when I began to do readings with Naborara, but I would doubt him thinking that things wouldn't come true. THEY DID. Every time I would get mad at Naborara, he laughs because the following days I would return to him to say that everything he told me had come to pass. There was not a time that Naborara had steered me wrong. I just am not patient like I should be! Even right now, I felt like I am in a very dark place and I always come to get readings from Naborara because he is the BEST and only psychic I get my readings from. He takes the time to get to know his clients and make a friendship, you forget that it's business. I don't know what I would do without his readings because he's helped me through some of the roughest patches in my life and still continues to. Thank you so much Naborara, words cannot express how grateful I am for your readings
Sunshine78
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I can see why he is the highest rated psychic on Oranum. Very fast, very clear and honest. Accurately picked up details I did not tell him about. I highly recommend.One more prediction as he said came true.100% accurate for me.
misch
With reference to my last read with nab, most of what he saw for me , happened, to the point, that I kept remembering and re-reading the exact words he had used, it was that accurate. Magical. I refer to quite a few advisors at gives me a broader perspective, and they have been good However, nab is a now a friend and i have been consulting with for the last 1.5 years and he has my complete trust. Such a darling, besides being genuine, authentic, 500%. thanks nab, xxx

angiefra22
Naborara is truly blessed. He sees further into the future than most of the other psychics. I can honestly say that after a long wait, things he has told me are finally beginning to transpire.. I would like to add that what he told me to expect was unique in and of it self in the respect that this particular (very important) piece of information has never been disclosed to me by any other psychic here on Oranum. Enough said.. *****
Infaith
No matter WHAT is happening, you're ALWAYS here for me. Giving me strength, encouragement, being strong for me when I'm NOT so strong, wavering and unsure. You also always do whatever I ask of you. ALWAYS. Words cannot describe how much I love, value and appreciate our friendship, which has lasted some 7 years almost. Through the scary times, through the good times, through the triumphs, and not so good times--YOU have been here for me ALWAYS. All I need to do is look around and you're HERE for me. Money can buy you a lot, but what it cannot buy is genuine friendship & love, especially like the kind we share. ALL IS HERE & ALL HAS HAPPENED. My affirmations remain strong, as I FINALLY turn the page to a LONG anticipated and very much desired NEW chapter in my personal life. YES, MY PERSONAL LIFE FINALLY!!! I love you Nabby my dear friend, and will let you know WHEN "the resumed contact" from M. happens, which will be anytime NOW. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! xoxoxoxoxox
Richard
Everything Nab ever told me had come to pass and things are still unfolding as he predicted. Time and again my patience was put to test but Nab always stood there for me, gave me courage to go on and showed me the right path thanks, fruno, you rock..
srunion
I have had many readings with him.. Everything he has ever said whether I believed it or not as been true good or bad.. I dont always believe him at the time.. Don't like what he says but it's always right when I want the truth.. I go see him .. His guides are amazing.. He is the BEST on here
SS
ROCK STAR!!! More Nab's predictions came to pass. He has been reading for me years now and you can bank on what he sees to happen. You can also expect his advice around strategy is solid. He gives details and time frames with little or no information from you. Spot on. Great sense of humor too!!

NOTE=all above members are those who used to take readings 2years before but they still come to take readings..SEE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF TRUST AND ACCURACY

Psychic AlyciaRose

Psychic AlyciaRose

COUNTDOWN TO 13,000 READINGS! 42 to go

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Okey Dokey! It's becoming one of them days....I'll be ONLINE in FREE CHAT by 3pm...I no sooner get the tea mess spill clean up and I make another one! Can you say KLUTZ? LOL

See you at 3

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ $1.99 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED!!! ALWAYS A LOW RATE !! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX...

Helped on: 26739

Naborara shahid

Master of LOVE PREDICTIONS HAPPENES QUICKLY~NO CLAIMS BUT SEE REALITY~5 STAR EXPERT~TOP RATED EXPERT

Helped on: 12131

LoveDrNikki Psychic

✿ Sensitivity ✿ Accuracy ✿ Compassion ✿ Honesty ✿ Spirit Driven ✿ Caring ✿ Over 16,000 Oranum Reads ✿ Gifted ✿ Professional ✿ Truth & Honesty...

Helped on: 16149

Psychic AlyciaRose

2.99 50% OFF! (reg 5.99) 5☆ Radio & TV ☆ Honest, Professional, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—...

Helped on: 12960

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

★15,000 READINGS ★★★★★ 5 STAR PSYCHIC/MEDIUM EXPERT★WORLD FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR★TV/RADIO HOST★ACCURATE LOVE READING PREDICTIONS★CONNECT WITH YOUR...

Helped on: 15967