Helped on 1,479,690 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Robert Deschene

Robert Deschene

HEY EVERYONE!! HAPPY FRIDAY (VENUS DAY)!! GREAT DAY FOR FINDING LOVE AND HAPPINESS!! STOP BY FOR A 2.99/MIN READING!! FREE CONNECTION CARDS AND YES/NO QUESTIONS FOR NEW VISITORS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

==============
~~~ASTROLOGY~~~ "What can I learn about myself?"
==============
~~~NUMEROLOGY~~ "What lessons am I learning?"
==============
~~~~TAROT~~~~~~ "What does my future hold?"
==============
~~~~STONES~~~~~ "What energies are around me?"
==============
~~~INTUITION~~~~ "Help me with what you know!"
==============
~~~MEDITATION~~~ "Help me find healing!"
==============
~~~~MAGICK~~~~~ "Help me make my wish come true!"
==============

Mystic Charles

Mystic Charles

☽☼☾ I am back in Free chat after another most excellent Private Reading. . .. (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

visionaryone Special-Gift

visionaryone Special-Gift

WILL BE HERE FOR THE NEXT 6 HOURS -hello an good morning its your special visionaryone
Specialize in
Love,Relationshis,husbands wives, spounes, cheating, family issues/problems,widows,friends coworkers (detailed work in all area here)- timelines timeframes included Rely on me for your most hardest questions with detailed work, i give you the info :) be mezmirized!
Careers/buissness/work/ -Timelines timeframes given. (money graphs) money comming or going down. Anything in this area.(very detailed work)
Past/Presant/Future- pastlives/Timlines Timeframe work. very detailed Numbers months dates included( down to hours an days)
Prediction seer.
past life regression, dream interreter,animal pet communicator- living or deceased, how they past an what they did when they were living.(very detailed)
Mediumship skills (fortay)-giving an receiving messages.
living an deaceased. List goes on
you have a specific question?
i definetly have a answer for you:)
check out my testimonals
i hope they find you well!
love an light
i strictly only work in the light of god an nothing else i am very catholic but god does not have a religion as we see him as one god. doesnt matter religion
we take part in all of his love an sacrfices :) i am a true believer OF A (HIGHER POWER) out the
love an light an i walk in the path of light

Robert Deschene

Robert Deschene

Back in Free Chat!

Robert Deschene

Robert Deschene

30 MINUTES LEFT FOR SALE HOUR!! GET YOUR DISCOUNT READING SOON!!

Light Cate

Light Cate

Hello my dear friends. I'm online. See you in my chatroom!

Light Cate

Light Cate

Hello my dear friends. I'm online. See you in my chatroom! xx

Mystic Charles

Mystic Charles

♥‿♥ I am in back in Free chat. ♥‿♥

☆ General Readings
☆ Love
☆ How do they feel about you.
☆ Is There a Chance?
☆ Will They Come Back / Reunite?
☆ Same Sex Relationships
☆ Soulmate
☆ Family
☆ Finances
☆ Energy Around You, Positive & Negative
☆ Work
☆ Education
☆ Business
☆ Spiritual Energies

Light Cate

Light Cate

I'm online!

Light Cate

Light Cate

I'm online!

Robert Deschene

Robert Deschene

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
IT'S SALE HOUR!! PRIVET READINGS ARE 1.99 FOR THE NEXT 60 MINUTES!! DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE!!
IT'S SALE HOUR!! PRIVET READINGS ARE 1.99 FOR THE NEXT 60 MINUTES!! DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE!!

lifecfiona

lifecfiona uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

I am in free chat from now.

Robert Deschene

Robert Deschene

HEY EVERYONE!! HAPPY FRIDAY (VENUS DAY)!! GREAT DAY FOR FINDING LOVE AND HAPPINESS!! STOP BY FOR A 2.99/MIN READING!! FREE CONNECTION CARDS AND YES/NO QUESTIONS FOR NEW VISITORS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

==============
~~~ASTROLOGY~~~ "What can I learn about myself?"
==============
~~~NUMEROLOGY~~ "What lessons am I learning?"
==============
~~~~TAROT~~~~~~ "What does my future hold?"
==============
~~~~STONES~~~~~ "What energies are around me?"
==============
~~~INTUITION~~~~ "Help me with what you know!"
==============
~~~MEDITATION~~~ "Help me find healing!"
==============
~~~~MAGICK~~~~~ "Help me make my wish come true!"
==============

Robert Deschene

Robert Deschene

TESTIMONIAL

geta offm › Robert Deschene

u r really brilliant brother.....reallly great....his predictions are very true...very hardworking person.... god bless u rob ....very great skills. must try ... his predictions r lifetime experience,,,,

Celebrity Psychic

Celebrity Psychic

I'm here right now guys

Robert Deschene

Robert Deschene

=============
~~~ABOUT ME~~~
=============
I am a young New Age Spiritualist with an old soul who always possessed a great perspective of natural patterns in the world with a strong intuition. Since my teen years, I have built a local town reputation as an informative reader with skills in Horoscopes, Numerological, and Tarot advice. Now that the world is undergoing a great change, I wish to use my knowledge and understanding to help those who seek spiritual guidance.

=============
~~~SERVICES~~~
=============
ASTROLOGY: Despite the fact that Oranum has its own Horoscope section here, I incorporate my own 20+ year accumulation of Astrological study in all my readings and counseling. I use an Ephemeris for quick reference of one's Natal Chart, but if one already knows their profile, the quicker and better it helps me help them.

NUMEROLOGY: With the timeless and powerful pattern of numerals, I discuss a client’s Five Core Numbers of Life, Destiny, Soul, Personality, and Maturity to help them get a clear understanding of their higher vibrations to help make the most of their true powers in life. I also cover other important factors like Master Numbers, Karmic Numbers, Pinnacles and Challenges to see where they are on their soul’s journey.

TAROT: I use the Universal Waite Tarot Deck to channel my intuition and the client's conscious energy into to give a clear 10 Card Celtic Cross Spread for analysis and counseling. The readings themselves can be about anything from general insight to a specific matter, whether that may be Love, Money, Success, or even Spiritual Growth. Clients may also ask other questions to which will be responded to with extra 3 Card draws, if so desired.

STONES: I use set of 22 variously colored gemstones in correspondence to Jungian Archetypes to reveal the energy that the client’s aura is currently drawn to. I have the client choose 3 unique
stones on instinctive command of my mojo bag to which I read in sequence of Mind (Consciousness), Heart (Subconsciousness), and Intuition (Collective). This is further enhanced if combined with a client’s Numerological Core Numbers and MBTI for more in-depth detail.

INTUITION: With a strong sense of Claircognizance, I am able counsel a client in conversation with nuggets of Arcanic knowledge accumulated from numerous lifetimes of spiritual experience. The more a client is able to share with me, the stronger and more thorough the surfaced concept becomes in relevance to the situation.

MEDITATION: With the metaphysical philosophy of energy points, I guide the client into a state of spiritual opening, healing, and rebalancing with any disrupted Chakras. All sessions are conducted with binaural beat music, colored imagery, and vocal instruction appropriate for the energy points of focus. If one happens to have any aromatherapy items such as incense, oil, or candles, such usage is welcomed and highly encouraged.

MAGICK: As a Ceremonial Magician, I use a personal alter sanctified with Alchemical power for those who want to make a wish or evoke certain energies. If one desires spiritual aid during or after a reading, I will inscribe the person's name and Zodiac Sign on paper, to which I will burn with Elemental Incense to the Celestial Forces that be for Protection, Healing, and Empowerment.

===========
~~~SALES~~~
===========
Every 3 hours I host a sale for 60 Free Chat minutes. During this time, all services are available to consult at the low rate of 1.99 per minute. Members who frequent my sales will earn the privilege of maintaining the 1.99 rate for the rest of the month.

===========
~~~DEMOS~~~
===========
Under the chance I am chosen by the site to host a Demo, I offer only Tarot to which can be either a 4 Element (specific) or 7 Planet Card (general) Spread. I select the top 3 members in my Free Chat list as "Gatekeepers" to practice crowd-control during the event. Agreeing to do so will earn them each a 3 Card reading. As for the demo itself, I shuffle a deck of common playing cards and draw 1 card, to which I will reveal the color (Red or Black). The first 3 Members to guess the card's number (Ace - King) and suit (Spade, Heart, Club, Diamond) will win the readings.

==========
~~~RULES~~~
==========
Due to Oranum's Member Policy, please do not ask for free readings. All members are entitled to 1 free card and 1 yes/no question per week. Otherwise, all readings will only be conducted in Privet Chat for 2.99 credits per minute. Please do not consult me for any major medical or legal decisions that are more appropriate for a respective professional. For any questions regarding this profile, please inquire me directly. Thank you for your understanding.

NAMES STAARRDOM

NAMES STAARRDOM

PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE IN 2015 TILL DATE

1. Another Prediction Came True(2015):
========================

As I predicted for INDIA (in November 2014, while doing the prediction for INDIA For 2015) that the prices of petroleum products will be go down in 2015 and till date 5 times prices are reduced.

2. Another Prediction Came True(2015):
========================

As predicted earlier for the film(in india)that "messenger of God" will get troubles and difficult to do the business became true as the High Court(chandigarh-India) As well as Indian sensor Board Posed the ban on the film today i.e. on 13/1/2015.

As many film critics predicted about the film that it will do the business of Rs.500,00000000(INR) and the film would be a milestone to having very huge business in only two weeks.

3. ANOTHER PREDICTION CAME TRUE(DELHI STATE ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS- 2015):
========================================================
One Year ago at the same time in the same month(feb 2014) when Mr. ARVIND KEJARIWAL has resigned from CHIEF MINISTER of DELHI(INDIA) i had predicted that surely he will back as a C.M. of delhi and again on 4th Feb 2015 i confirmed it that he will make big hit/big shoot in the last moment and today on 14 th feb 2015 it became true when he has got tremendous success in this election.

4. ANOTHER PREDICTION CAME TRUE(ON 15TH FEB 2015):
====================================

As Predicted for INDIA TO WIN OVER PAKISTAN IN CRICKET WORLD CUP-2015 came true when INDIA beat Pakistan in ADELEAD on 15th feb 2015.
5.ANOTHER PREDICTION CAME TRUE:
================================
As predicted earlier for the pakistan that they can not win the world cup as well as they can not reach in to cricket world cup finale-2015 now became true today on 20th march 2015 when Australia beat Pakistan in quarter final.

6.ANOTHER PREDICTION CAME TRUE:
================================

As predicted earlier for NEWZEALAND that they will win SEMIFINAL match (cricket world cup-2015)became true when today i .e. on 24th march 2015 when Newzealand beat South africa in a crucial match.

7.ANOTHER PREDICTION CAME TRUE:(CRICKET WORLD CUP 2015):
==========================================

As predicted FOR INDIA That it will be very very difficult for INDIA TO beat AUSTRALIA in semi final of cricket world cup 2015 came true today on 26th MARCH 2015 WHEN AUSTRALIA beat INDIA.

ANOTHER PREDICTION CAME TRUE(CRICKET WORLD CUP 2015):
==========================================

As predicted earlier For AUSTRALIA that they will won the cricket world cup 2015 came true today when they beat NEWZEALAND on 29th march 2015.People needs to see in this that numbers always do their work very promptly and that is why they are able to kick out two best teams of the tournament.

NAMES STAARRDOM

NAMES STAARRDOM

For or your job ,business ,career ,finance,love ,marriage,relationship, kids/pregnancy ,dream interpretation,

lucky baby names you can take my help.For horoscope analysis choose horoscope reading i will do that as

per astrology as well as numerology.

Many couples are worried for their relation and always living in the tension that they will loose

their partner/spouse any day.But friends their are some remedies by which we can save our relation

too.Yes Friends it is possible if you will take steps in advance

i am in free chat now

NAMES STAARRDOM

NAMES STAARRDOM

As predicted on 7th may 2015 For BOLLYWOOD Celebrity and Famous Film Actor SALMAN KHAN that if the lawyers of SALMAN KAHN WILL BE IN THE ATTACKING MODE IN THE COURT THEN SURELY HE WILL GET BAIL ELSE NOT AS IT THE DESTINY OF THE DABANG KHAN THAT HE NEEDS TO FIGHTS WELL AND IF HE WILL FIGHT HE WILL WIN BECAUSE.So today ON 8TH MAY 2015 in the court it happen exactly and he got the bail too.

NAMES STAARRDOM

NAMES STAARRDOM

analise your horoscope for better future as well as to avoid problems and complications in your life.Many people wake up so late.So here i am giving an offer to such people that they can get the their horoscope analysis with me.I will do that as per astrology as well as numerology.For this you need to choose email reading( horoscope reading)The answer will be given appx 12,000 character in spite of min value of 4000 character.

You may join me in free chat for the same..

Show more  

online psychics

inspirebymee inspirebymee

****Special offer for limited time**** I am fifth generation gifted & proven Psychic. Numerology, Clairvoyant and medium are my green areas. My predictions are based...

Helped on: 2350

lovereader1

BEST PRICE TO ASSIST YOU IN ALL METERS SPECIALIZED IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS REUNION,MASTER OF HEALING,TIME FRAME

Helped on: 795

Celebrity Psychic

CelebritypsychicDaz TV & RADIO International Psychic Medium Direct, dazzling, insightful and amazing as it may seem visions guide me,...

Helped on: 2810

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 11546

Purushottam Upmanyu

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, CAREER, FINANCE...ALL YOUR ANSWERS JUST A CLICK AWAY...PSYCHIC, ASTRO, NUMERO...

Helped on: 2959