Helped on 1,066,046 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
ANGEL of LOVE

ANGEL of LOVE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

BACK IN FREE CHAT

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
LOVE LOVE RELATIONSHIP LOVE ISSUES VIRTUAL LOVE LOVE SEX
I am here for you to help you, to give you clarity, to give you answers to yours questions

STEPHANE your LOVE ANGEL

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

1 minute ago Comment Cool  
Nyssa

Nyssa

1,99 per min come in have ur quick look at ur future :D

Clarity Love

Clarity Love

hi
i am on sale price at 1.49$ to assist you by the divine powers
new month has start
new changes
in love life
feeling
desires
money finances
lot of changes that ccame because of the new month
i would like to invite tyo get the clarity of your life to take the better step
to enjoy the life
predictions happen!
* Best Testimonials
* Predictions happen
* NO TOOLS
* Timelines
* Names or Initials
* Twin flame
* Love
* Relationship
* Family
* Money
* Career
*same sex relation
*soul connection
* Quick Connections!
your faithful
clarity love

ANGEL of LOVE

ANGEL of LOVE

EXPERIENCED PSYCHIC/ MEDIUM, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, FAST HONEST AND ACCURATE WITH GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A TRUE EMPATH 100% GENUINE...
I am an Empathic, a Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, a Medium, a Channel, a Spirit, a natural born Healer and a Tarot Master.

EMPATH: Empathic is someone who's got the capacity to recognize emotions that are being experienced by others. I can feel you so deeply, I can feel all your emotions, but not only you, but your partner as well and there is no limit.

CLAIRVOYANT: The term clairvoyance (from French clair meaning "clear" and voyance meaning "vision")It is used to refer to the ability to obtain information about a person, through means other than the 5 Known human senses, I can see picture of your life or like a short video.

CLAIRAUDIENT: is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein I acquires information for you. But this time I use my right ear!!!

CHANNEL: Or practising Channelling is when you are in contact with the Upstairs world, (Archangel, Angel, Guide...) they help you to show you are on the right path, the one that you should follow. They will give you Advice.

SPIRIT: it means I am capable to talk, hear and listen to a dead spirit, if they send some message for you, if they have a last word to say to you........... But know that we can only communicate with them only if they want to come to us. My role is being the intermediary between the world of the living and the world of the dead.
We must have RESPECT for them.

HEALER: I can clean your soul; make everything that annoys you (like a Dead Spirit who stuck with you ...) go away, that you may feel better, lighter, more peaceful...

TAROT MASTER: It means I have been practising Tarot for more than 20 years!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

WHO AM I...
*I was born as a Medium. (My mum and my grandmother were medium as well)
* At 6 years old, I had my first flash (It was very disturbing, because I didn’t understand what was happening to me).
*At 12 years old, I bought my first set of tarot and started to learn them with my grandmother
*At 15 years old, I started to make my first tarot reading in high school, in the evening study classroom.
*From 20 to 30 years old, I kept on training with all the people around me, doing every "psychic show" I could (London, Paris, Brussels and many others), because I always wanted to improve my abilities.
*At 29 years Old, I got my first degree on Reiki Healing.
*At 30 years Old, I got my second degree on Reiki Healing.

*At 31 years old I was fully ready to become a fully psychic professional, so I registered officially as a clairvoyant.
*At 32 years Old, I got my master degree on Reiki Healing (since then I improved my "Channel" capabilities with Upstairs)
*At 33 years old, I decide to take Astrology lessons, and I did it for 4 years, that helped a lot because it is a different view of life).
* At 39 years I decide to work as a clairvoyant but with some new techniques like phone readings or writing readings or webcam readings ... but just In France, Belgium, Switzerland and Luxembourg, where I m starting to be well-known now
*At 41 years old, I decide to join ORANUM because I wanted to offer my service for all living souls on Earth, and only ORANUM could help to do it.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

HOW I WORK ...

*I tell you, ONLY what I see. Sometimes it's an happy ending, sometimes it is not, I do apologies for that. It is true that it hurts, but my duty is first and foremost to tell you the TRUTH! (I prefer it that way rather than let you believe in something that will never happen ...).

*I will go as deep as you need me to go.

*I promise you a very accurate reading.

*I put at your disposal my 22 years of experience in order to provide answers to many questions you ask, calm your fears help you to making the best choices.

*I will listen to you, help you, comfort you, support you, guide you in a better way ...It is my main goal!

*During our readings, I will answer all your questions (except medical and law)
*Everything will be kept confidential.

*Clairvoyance is mainly used to anticipate "tomorrow" and to make decisions in full knowledge of the facts for a better future.

*You should always keep your free will to stay "In control" of your own life.

*I put also warnings against addiction. Remember to sit back and wait for things to happen ...

*Clairvoyance not replacement for any advice from expert professional such as doctors, lawyers, etc ...

shepsychic

shepsychic

Hello i am in free chat with sale price rate 1.49$ per min Reg 3.99$

shepsychic

shepsychic

shepsychic

shepsychic

PsychicMikki

PsychicMikki uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Honest answers towards a brighter future :). Let me guide you .

shepsychic

shepsychic

shepsychic

shepsychic

shepsychic

shepsychic

Starshinej
Phoenix | 2014-07-28 09:47:28
Starshinej

Each reading I have had with Shepsychic is always insightful and to the point, and very caring/thoughtful. She tells me just what she senses regarding my situation and tells me the good and the bad. I have been sad about things going on and her reading has helped me to see that there is good hope in the situation still. She gave me encouragement on what she senses regarding my situation. Thank you Shepsychic.

shepsychic

shepsychic

Starshinej
Phoenix | 2014-07-28 09:47:28
Starshinej

Each reading I have had with Shepsychic is always insightful and to the point, and very caring/thoughtful. She tells me just what she senses regarding my situation and tells me the good and the bad. I have been sad about things going on and her reading has helped me to see that there is good hope in the situation still. She gave me encouragement on what she senses regarding my situation. Thank you Shepsychic.

shepsychic

shepsychic

shepsychic

shepsychic

ANGEL of LOVE

Description:

15 minutes left

shepsychic

shepsychic

PsychicMikki

PsychicMikki

REVIEW LEFT BY A MEMBER AFTER HAVING PRIVATE READING WITH ME:

I have had 4 sessions. PsychicMikki was by far my best overall experience. I am leaving the session with direction, support and the practical steps to take next in my life. I am someone who sees visions of the future and speaks with various personas in the confines of my own imagination, PsychicMikki helped me in organizing some of these relationships and has given me the tools I need to remain positive despite the troubling times I feel we are entering. Thank you so much, many blessings!

COME LET ME GUIDE YOU NOW TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE. ACCURATE PREDICTIONS AND INSIGHTS.

ANGEL of LOVE

Description:

50 % off for the next 30 minutes

ANGEL of LOVE

Description:

BACK IN FREE CHAT

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
LOVE LOVE RELATIONSHIP LOVE ISSUES VIRTUAL LOVE LOVE SEX
I am here for you to help you, to give you clarity, to give you answers to yours questions

STEPHANE your LOVE ANGEL

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

PsychicMikki

PsychicMikki

REVIEW LEFT BY A MEMBER AFTER HAVING PRIVATE READING WITH ME:

I have had 4 sessions. PsychicMikki was by far my best overall experience. I am leaving the session with direction, support and the practical steps to take next in my life. I am someone who sees visions of the future and speaks with various personas in the confines of my own imagination, PsychicMikki helped me in organizing some of these relationships and has given me the tools I need to remain positive despite the troubling times I feel we are entering. Thank you so much, many blessings!

COME LET ME GUIDE YOU NOW TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE. ACCURATE PREDICTIONS AND INSIGHTS.

Show more  

Online Psychics

Gentleman Jim

~$1.49~RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE / DREAM INTERPRETATION / FINANCE / EMPLOYMENT / TIME-FRAMES...

Helped on: 23883

Master Enigma

☆ BEST PRICE 1.49 ONLY, HAPPY HOURS ❤ ❤ 11000 AWESOME READINGS WITH GREAT FEED BACKS❤ ❤ ☆☆ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ...

Helped on: 11358

Clarity Love

$1.49(SALE PRICE) ✫ASSIST WITH DIVINE POWERS✫ LOVE&RELATIONSHIP✫ ✫SAMSEX✫BREAKUP✫ ✫JOBS✫TIME FRAME✫ ✫HEALER✫BEST TESTIMONIALS✫

Helped on: 792

Demetri pit

SALE PRICE (1.49$) ONLY ,LOVE & RELATIONSHIP EXPERT. JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI //...

Helped on: 1276

superpsychic

** SHORT TIME OFFER 1.99 **QUALITY READINGS **MORE THAN 11000 READINGS * 5 STAR GIFTED EXPERIENCED FAMOUS~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH...

Helped on: 11702