Helped on 1,177,602 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Angel Therapist

Angel Therapist

Melissa Hallman
Savonn is a master at what he does, compassionate, kind and always on the mark. He allows you to participate in your own reading by centering your angels and loved ones and gives you the power to dictate your own destiny through the power of the angels- he does not predict the future as everyone has their own free will and I believe the guidance he gives allows us to make our own decisions. I spoke to my Mom through Savonn and he knew things that told me it was definitely her. He answered a question through her that had been weighing heavily on my mind. He even straightened out a very strange love life. Use Savonn's gifts- you will be blessed and get the answers that you need. I will be a repeat customer for life!

Damian
Awesome man, didn't have to say a word and he knew so much. I highly recommend to those who are afraid of their past afraid of knowing the future because he'll help you to face and understand it all.

Gina
Damn all i can say is that was one of the most amazing sessions i have ever had. I have talked to many but he seemed to just know things and feel and help my situation. ty so much as you know my guides told me to take a break but i will speak to you hopefully soon ty sooo much. i am going to work on what you said.
Molina
OMG so where can I start can I tell you he is amazing he is spott on in everything , without the use of tools he can speak to your passed loved ones and they help him throughout his reading he is deff worth every penny I spent. He will not b.s you he will tell you the truth he wont tell you what you wanna hear he will tell you the truth no matter how much it might hurt you but its the truth i loved him i will deff come back to him he is truly amazing !!!

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM ☆

☆゚ONE OF THE *TOP * 5 STAR ☆ READERS HERE ON ORANUM ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW, LET ME PROVE YOUR PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS AS I HAVE MANY OTHERS:) . 3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME IN PRIVATECHAT.. IS ALL YOU NEED FOR A GREAT HONEST PRIVATE CHAT READING. Born Gifted Powerful Clairvoyant Medium. Love/Career/much more* (((( Guarantees Answers ))))* Trusted proven predictions I'm .A .Professional
very accurate, honest, compassionate, Caring and understanding..TOP RATED AND POWERFUL CLAIRVOYANT PSYCHIC MEDIUM ☆ PREDICTION HAPPENED ☆ TIME FRAME ☆ LOVE & RELATIONSHIP ☆ CAREER ☆ HEALINGS ☆ SPIRITUAL GUIDES ☆... CHANNELING AND MEDAITION

***************************************************************************************
I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Familys
Work and Career
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT ? SEE ANY OF US IN PRIVATE CHAT.
?ARE WE GOING TO WORK OUT OR ARE WE JUST FILLERS FOR EACH OTHER?
AM I WASITING MY TIME AND MY LIFE WITH THIS ISSUES ? THIS PERSON ? THIS CAREER?
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HAVE THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST, HAVE THE HAPPINESS YOU WANT.

************************************************************************************** R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆☆ R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆

****************************************************************************************
HELLO FRIENDS AND MEMBERS AND GUEST:) *** L O O K *** !!! EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE TO BE HAPPY-
POSITIVE- AND HAVE FAITH AND TRUST IN THEIR SELF TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS !!! AS WELL OTHERS MAKE A CHOICE TO BE NEGATIVE - SAD- MAD- UNHAPPY AND NOT TRY TO MOVE ON IN THEIR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER ,,THINKING THAT SOME ONE WILL DO IT FOR THEM!!! NOT TRUE NO ONE CAN HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICES , IT IS FREE WILL AND YOUR CHOICES.. SO NO ONE CAN'E HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF. KNOWING THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE AND HELP YOU TO DEAL WITH THINGS AND WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH. LIFE IS NOT FAR , BUT LIFE IS A BLESSING AND GOOD! YOU ARE WORTHY IN THIS LIFE AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS. DON'T THINK TO YOUR SELF THAT YOU CAN NOT MOVE ON OR START OVER , DO NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND A TRUE LOVE TO BE IN THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP OR CAREER.. YOU CAN LIKE MANY HAS . YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST TO GO THROUGHT THE PROBLEMS OR ISSUES YOU ARE DEALING IT NOW. YOUR NOT THE FIRST TO START NEW WITH A NEW RELATIONSHIP. YOUR NOT ALONE NOT UNLESS YOU MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE... SO STOP THINKING AND WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP ON YOUR QUESTIONS WHEN YOU CAN GET CLARITY AND HONEST ANSWERS. YOUR CHOICE TO BE HAPPY OR UNHAPPY....... YOUR BLESSED TO WAKE UP TODAY TO DEAL WITH THE DAY, AS MANY NEVER GOT UP TO SEE THE DAY OR THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFES AS WE SPEAK.. SO DONT WEEP AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR SELF OR THINK THAT THERE IS NO HELP .. BECAUSE THERE IS HELP IF YOU WANT TO BE HELPED:)))) SO YAH ALL,,, GET UP WAKE UP LOOK AROUND YOU !!! YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON AND YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST TO ACHIEVE YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS. IT IS JUST THE TRUTH.. NO FAULTS HOPES. SO IF YOU THINK YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR HAVE TRUE LOVE OR NOT HAVE A GOOD CAREER YOUR VERY WRONG. YOU CAN AND WILL.... NOTHING IN LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLEEEEE.... BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! 5 MIN WITH ME WILL CHANGE YOUR WAYS & LIFE FOR THE BETTER AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH. MANY BLESSING TO YOU ALL AND LOTS OF LOVE AND LIGHT. IN EVERY DARK TUNNEL A THE END THERE IS LIGHT, AND FOR EVERY DOOR THAT IS SHUT , THERE IS MANY OTHERS THAT ARE OPEN.

Angel Therapist

Angel Therapist

Hey Oranum Family! Angel Therapist is Back and Ready to Read for You!

Is he or cheating? Is he or she the one for me? Can I trust in this new relationship? When will things get bette for me? Allow me to bring through the messages from your Angels and Loved Ones they are always there to help bring you the truth :-)
My Specialities are Love Readings (Is he or she cheating? Is it Real Love? Is it a good relationship for you? Whats the root cause of the problems? Whats blocking real love from showing up?)

Personal Blocks to your own happiness and manifesting what you want? Past abuse issues and self esteem issues? I can help you with all of it by bringing through your Angels and Loved ones from the other side.

Money, Career and Life Purpose Readings, All Questions answered by your Angels and Loved Ones

I am online and ready to bring through messages for you!!! If you want quick, direct and accurate answers

1. I dont ask or need to know anything about you, please do not give me any information when starting
2. I dont use tools, cards, pendulums, tarot anything I see, feel and hear everything I need to know from your Angels and Loved ones who have passed over
3. All you have to do is open up, trust and let the Angels work

GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

☆ In Free Chat! ☆
Come on in for some conversation or a break from the negativity in the day to day!

-----> Are you confused? Do you want guidance? Do you need answers?

I offer ACCURATE & HONEST psychic readings in a private chat on many subjects. I will tell you PREDICTIONS and TIMELINES that come up as well as any better choices or solutions for your problems... I look at the different possibilities surrounding your situation to give you a BETTER CHANCE of good outcome!

☆Love and Relationship
☆Marriage
☆Same Sex Relationships
☆Online Relationships
☆Long Distance Relationships
☆Pregnancy and Fertility
☆Divorce
☆Soul-mates and Twin-flames
☆Break Ups and Reunions
☆Cheating
☆Sex and Intimacy
☆Developing Psychic Ability
☆Self Improvement
☆Stress
☆Money
☆Luck
☆Relocation
☆Prosperity
☆Manifesting Abundance/Success
☆Career

✿About Me✿ - This is not just my job, this is my life!

I have a over 25 years of experience in the spiritual/psychic world. I was raised by my mother, a professional psychic & published spirituality author, to expand my psychic abilities from a very young age. I have both a tools-free ability and skill with tools that comes from a strong psychic heritage, proper mentoring and real-life experience.

I maintain a constant 5 star rating, excellent feedback, and great client relationships because I genuinely care about the trust you place in my ability to help guide you.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM ☆

☆゚ONE OF THE *TOP * 5 STAR ☆ READERS HERE ON ORANUM ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW, LET ME PROVE YOUR PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS AS I HAVE MANY OTHERS:) . 3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME IN PRIVATECHAT.. IS ALL YOU NEED FOR A GREAT HONEST PRIVATE CHAT READING. Born Gifted Powerful Clairvoyant Medium. Love/Career/much more* (((( Guarantees Answers ))))* Trusted proven predictions I'm .A .Professional
very accurate, honest, compassionate, Caring and understanding..TOP RATED AND POWERFUL CLAIRVOYANT PSYCHIC MEDIUM ☆ PREDICTION HAPPENED ☆ TIME FRAME ☆ LOVE & RELATIONSHIP ☆ CAREER ☆ HEALINGS ☆ SPIRITUAL GUIDES ☆... CHANNELING AND MEDAITION

***************************************************************************************
I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
Work and Career
Love life
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Spell casting rituals
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT ? SEE ANY OF US IN PRIVATE CHAT.
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HAVE THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST, HAVE THE HAPPINESS YOU WANT.

************************************************************************************** R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆☆ R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆

****************************************************************************************
HELLO FRIENDS AND MEMBERS AND GUEST:) *** L O O K *** !!! EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE TO BE HAPPY-
POSITIVE- AND HAVE FAITH AND TRUST IN THEIR SELF TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS !!! AS WELL OTHERS MAKE A CHOICE TO BE NEGATIVE - SAD- MAD- UNHAPPY AND NOT TRY TO MOVE ON IN THEIR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER ,,THINKING THAT SOME ONE WILL DO IT FOR THEM!!! NOT TRUE NO ONE CAN HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICES , IT IS FREE WILL AND YOUR CHOICES.. SO NO ONE CAN'E HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF. KNOWING THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE AND HELP YOU TO DEAL WITH THINGS AND WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH. LIFE IS NOT FAR , BUT LIFE IS A BLESSING AND GOOD! YOU ARE WORTHY IN THIS LIFE AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS. DON'T THINK TO YOUR SELF THAT YOU CAN NOT MOVE ON OR START OVER , DO NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND A TRUE LOVE TO BE IN THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP OR CAREER.. YOU CAN LIKE MANY HAS . YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST TO GO THROUGHT THE PROBLEMS OR ISSUES YOU ARE DEALING IT NOW. YOUR NOT THE FIRST TO START NEW WITH A NEW RELATIONSHIP. YOUR NOT ALONE NOT UNLESS YOU MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE... SO STOP THINKING AND WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP ON YOUR QUESTIONS WHEN YOU CAN GET CLARITY AND HONEST ANSWERS. YOUR CHOICE TO BE HAPPY OR UNHAPPY....... YOUR BLESSED TO WAKE UP TODAY TO DEAL WITH THE DAY, AS MANY NEVER GOT UP TO SEE THE DAY OR THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFES AS WE SPEAK.. SO DONT WEEP AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR SELF OR THINK THAT THERE IS NO HELP .. BECAUSE THERE IS HELP IF YOU WANT TO BE HELPED:)))) SO YAH ALL,,, GET UP WAKE UP LOOK AROUND YOU !!! YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON AND YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST TO ACHIEVE YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS. IT IS JUST THE TRUTH.. NO FAULTS HOPES. SO IF YOU THINK YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR HAVE TRUE LOVE OR NOT HAVE A GOOD CAREER YOUR VERY WRONG. YOU CAN AND WILL.... NOTHING IN LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLEEEEE.... BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! 5 MIN WITH ME WILL CHANGE YOUR WAYS & LIFE FOR THE BETTER AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH. MANY BLESSING TO YOU ALL AND LOTS OF LOVE AND LIGHT. IN EVERY DARK TUNNEL A THE END THERE IS LIGHT, AND FOR EVERY DOOR THAT IS SHUT , THERE IS MANY OTHERS THAT ARE OPEN.

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara

Hey Night Owls. Back in the groove :) Honesty 1st!

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

I AM BACK IN FREE CHAT ALL :)

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

* SPECIAL RATE * SPECIAL RATE * SPECIAL RATE *

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM ☆

1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
Work and Career
Love life
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Spell casting rituals
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peaceSomething You want to share?

GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

Watch out for the user "Born2Perform", he's a sicko and a pervert.

3 hours ago Comment Cool  
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Description:

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Description:

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Description:

GOOD MORNING - GOOD AFTERNOON - GOOD EVENING EVERYONE:) HAPPY BLESSED DAY:) ONLINE READY FOR PRIVATE CHAT READY TO GIVE YOU CLARITY HONEST ANSWERS AND GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND:) REVEAL ALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET YOU FREE! SALE IS ON ***** SALE SALE SALE SALE *****

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM ☆

1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
Work and Career
Love life
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Spell casting rituals
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM'S TESTIMONIALS

PhillyGirl78
Good stuff! Nailed a few things on the head.

Angie
Loved her!!!

maggielee
i LOVE LOVE HER SHE IS AMAZING ON POINT!

Jen
I love the connection I have with her. It is strong and always reassuring. She knows what is going on in my life about the same time I do, if not at the same time. Thank you Wis for teaching me to channel and to lift and find myself..

April
Spiritual is the best!!! She always gives me the kick I need and puts me on the right path again! Thank you girl for everything!! You're AWESOME!!!!

rani
I really loved my reading!

Deb
Good reading, quick to connect. Will be back.

zara
Wisdom is awesome,she always helps me with her power and gives me nice advice.She's a great friend.My life is better because of her.She has helped me in manyways.She is blessed with strong n true power.I am forever grateful to her and I thank god for sending her to me.She is my guardian angel : )

sehneo
enjoyed it :)

danielle

she is a good girl and friend and always accurate....cant wait for her predictions to come true
Great to connect with my guides...thank you

cindy
she's the best

Peter

Talking about irrelevance

Annie
very interesting reading.. if you want the honest truth. She will give it you like it is. Thanks again!

Sam
this woman knows how to help, she understands everything, sweet, caring, loving:)

ashley
spirit is amazing ive known her for about 3 years shes been there through bad good and more bad but now im getting where im suppose to be and she has a lot to do with that she always gives me a heads up before I even tell her she is the real deal love her thanks my dear friend :) if you want the truth come to her!!!!10 stars

starshinej
Spiritual Wisdom is always honest, direct and straight to the point with what she sees/senses during the readings. She does not waste your time or money and will give you as much helpful information that she can regarding the situation or questions that I (or you) may have. I have had reading with her numerous times over the past several months and the things she has said have been coming to light/truth. You will enjoy having your reading with Spiritual Wisdom.

han720518
excellent reading, straight, honest, and to the point. Will be back.

spice
This lady was on point with everything and so specific and bold with her statements its mind blowing.

StarshineJ
Spiritual Wisdom is very accurate, honest and straight forward with the information that she senses and sees. I was only able to have a short reading today, but the information she provided is consistent with what is currently happening. I will continue to meet with her. If you have a reading with her, you will be happy with results. She tells the truth...good news and bad news if it is what she sees.

Super_angel
Wisdom is amazing! I love her readings and updates!! Thank you!!!

kittychu
Thank you for the quick update.

maku
fast, very helpful

Katie
She was wonderful. She is very accurate

kittychu
Spirit, Thank you for the great channeling session. I felt very calm and relax for what is ahead for me. I feel strong and ready for them tomorrow. Thank you again.

zara
infinity stars!!! : )

elizabeth
she is great

roselilly5
Thanks for the reading, straight to the point!

n
Great reading really direct highly recommend

Deb
Spiritual wisdom was great. She was honest, compassionate and quick to connect. I will definitely be back to speak with her.

ebbie

she was great!!

Chrislou
She is amazing and gets straight to the point!!!

theodora
she is very good and amazing

Samantha
she was awesome:) very accurate. love this lady

Kay
Shes always honest with me and I respect her for everything she does for me. If you want someone that will truly help you and want whats best for you shes right here. Love you spirtualwisdom
unknownjourney

thank you so much! amazing :D
ansara
Thank you for your time and insight, I will be back for more updates. Sara

Randi
She is amazing!!! Truly connects well and tells it like it is. She is fantastic!!

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Description:

GOOD MORNING - GOOD AFTERNOON - GOOD EVENING EVERYONE:) HAPPY BLESSED SUNDAY:) ONLINE READY FOR PRIVATE CHAT READY TO GIVE YOU CLARITY HONEST ANSWERS AND GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND:) REVEAL ALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET YOU FREE!

Show more  

online psychics

superpsychic

**1.99 ONLY ** H E L P E D B Y M O R E T H A N 12OOO P E O P L E ** 5 STAR GIFTED EXPERIENCED FAMOUS~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH...

Helped on: 12474

queenofmars

Hello every one.I am queen of mars.I have psychic abbilities and i have spiritual qualities since my child hood. I can see things and i...

Helped on: 966

CloudSong

*****Enter the Faery and ArchAngel room, where there is Positive energy for everyone!!!!!!!!****

Helped on: 2555

- Pendora -

PROVEN 5☆ PSYCHIC AUTHOR 44 yrs Love/Relationships/Money Expert, Accurate & Fast. No time wasted. No ridiculous claims...

Helped on: 4449

Purushottam Upmanyu

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, CAREER, FINANCE...ALL YOUR ANSWERS JUST A CLICK AWAY...PSYCHIC, ASTRO, NUMERO...

Helped on: 1462