Helped on 1,590,209 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

VASTU

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

back in free chat...Hello friends

TantraPsychic
TantraPsychic commented on a photo on own Magic/Spells album.

SPELS / RITUALS/ BLACK MAGIC REMOVAL ETC. :- MAGIC IS OFFERED AT 9.99 EVEN WHEN I AM ON SALES.

Go To http://community.oranum.com/en/psychic/1560/photos/profile/album/383484

& click on the various pictures, scroll from top to bottom. Read details about various types of magic i offer.

You will also find many client feedbacks there for magic work, that will prove my capabilities.

17 minutes ago
Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

Tea Break....will be back in 10 min.

TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

KNOWN FOR REMARKABLY ACCURATE PREDICTIONS AND EXTREMELY POWERFUL MAGIC RITUALS.
Open your eyes and accept the truth. You can read endless proofs of my accuracy in my testimonials section...
Take your time. use your common sense to decide.

D x | 2014-08-15 22:23:35
D
I have to say that Tantra is one of the BEST on Oranum! I've tried multiple psychics and sadly they have misguided me completely. Even the ones I saw face to face were DEAD wring and Tantra hits it right on the mark via the internet...AMAZING! The OTHER PSYCHIHCS/MEDIUM'S readings were totally erroneous. Tantra is the REAL DEAL! I remember when he predicted I would get a movie role and the details he gave me were scary in terms of how accuracy indeed. He predicted I would get an audition in October of 2013,but the casting team would not give me the role I auditioned for, but they would invite me again and I would be notified in December and that shooting would start in January. Sure enough it happened. During the reading , before all of the prediction came true, I was a little skeptical, as all the other psychics were just taking my money.... I tested him to see what he could bring to the table by asking him specific details. Dude saw everything and I mean EVERYTHING! He specifically told me there would be only 3 people including myself in that audition room, when the audition occured. Sure enough only the director, producer and the camera man taping the audition were present. Tantra predicted I would get another movie role and it would be that of an Officer. Sure enough it came true again, exactly as he said only this one happened 3 weeks outside of the given time frame. That's cool, as no one is all knowing, only God is and thus 100% perfect, so guys keep in mind Tantra is gifted but still mortal. I'm not complaining, 98-99% accuracy isn't too bad. Lol! Well anyways, you all should know that when Tantra says something he means it! His predictions keep happening. There is no need to look for another psychic. When you give Tantra a try, you will be amazed, and your search will end....

meridag ct | 2014-08-17 01:05:51
meridag
wow predictions happened right away probably days before the supportable prediction, tantra was so accurate it was like god plan encounter with someone he had predicted about... Didn't think it happen the way it did. It was as in god led me this way. I look forward to the upcoming weeks as in other things are supposed to happen and I trust in him that things will get better. He's a true gift from god !!

J London | 2014-08-29 02:40:10
J
Tantra's prediction once again came true. Tantra gave me hope during a difficult time but I never lost faith in Tantra's accuracy in his predictions. When he says something will happen, in 95% of cases, it will. He is the most accurate psychic I have met and I only ever go to Tantra. You won't regret it!

Shanil Kumar Hayward | 2014-08-20 21:57:38
Shanil Kumar
Tantra has continued to help me. And is like a Guru to me. Most accurate, and powerful in reading, i ever saw in my life. You cant go wrong. You can only go up with tantra! God bless Tantra!

a xxx | 2014-08-10 16:29:59
a
Think more clear after his healing sessions, which is very helping. It doesn’t take long and has immediate effect. Very powerful energies indeed.

longlegs1112 usa | 2014-08-14 00:00:49
longlegs1112
needed some clarification and was great at giving it to me. so far predictions are beyond perfect!!!! thank you! *****
Shanil Kumar Hayward | 2014-08-07 05:40:33
Shanil Kumar
Again like always, Tantra has helped us in our lives. Has helped us. With accurate information. You wont find anyone. that has abilities like Tantra. Tantra is so detail and so 100% accurate!

nodoubtarion US | 2014-08-06 10:59:14
nodoubtarion
His testimonials are amazing, the best iv seen and he seems like a very cool, straight forward, accurate reader. He's given me hope for the next coming weeks and I look forward to seeing things unfold. Im confident in his predictions as this is what he seems to be strongest in : ) Thank u tantra for reaching out to me when i was losing hope and I feel good iv given oranum another chance.

Adviser Powerwithin

Adviser Powerwithin

Hi Friends,
I am back online. Sorry for the delay....

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

MY PREDICTIONS HAPPEND
* 5 Star Rated Psychic
* Great Testimonials
* TimeFrame
* Love
* Relationship
*Reunion
* Family
* Money
* Career
*Business
*Health

gina18

i would like to take this opportunity to thank annil and oranum for getting back my loved one who left me..we are now reunited again and are very happy .thanks Annil for your remedies..it really worked..i was sceptical at first but very happy with all his predictions coming true...i now follow all his remedies for every aspect of my life..for career growth,mylovelife ,finance and business dealings..youwont regret with his services..he will tell you all that you need to know..Best choice and one of the most senior and respected reader on oranum..thank you very much sir.

sanity53

Annil's expert knowledge lets me find a way to work through negative situations. His predictions are clear and concise and work well. Annil predicted an outcome for me and this has come true. Annil is a person of trust and I can't wait for his next prediction to come true.

paula

he is great. very quick to pick up on things and does not need any information other than your name and dob. his predictions have come true for me in the past. he is excellent.

Anne

Annil has helped me a lot, I feel better every time talking to him. All his predictions came to pass. Very fast and insightful reading. I wait for the result of this prediction

Khuram786

I got a reading from Annil, everything he told me, timing and dates, that same exact happened. I get my things work out the same as I'm getting it. Here I found some people who are very good, they know what they are doing and are experienced. I got lucky I got him, I am very happy! Thanks god and god bless you and Oranum.

Nnili

He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvt Annil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy.

Laurie

Annil is fantastic. A few months back I asked him a question about my ex. He said that I would be hearing from him in 70-75 days. This is after months of not speaking to each other at all. At exactly 72 days - out of nowhere - he contacted me. Extremely accurate!! And also very kind and caring. Blessings

savita

Good reading, accurate time frames happened for me.

jozeph_skullz

Annil predicted a reading; that the other psychic on this website told me too. He has to be accurate and correct on his predictions. Give him a try! :)

sarah

Honest reading, true predictions happened for me, Thanks for always being there for me. Will come to him again and again for readings.

Nyle

Good and to the point. Something he says comes true.

Khuram786

Absolutely wonderful man. With 101% what he do always comes truth am happy with him god bless him and keep it up with good work on Oranum.

Rrahul

one word, simply amazing consultant. his remedies work instantly. great guidance provider.
anita143
GREAT READING SO ACCURATE I WILL RETURN FOR FUTURE ADVICE

NNili

Really kind guy and 200% sure of predictions - can't wait for them to come pass. :)

Anne

Annil has helped me a lot, I feel better every time talking to him. All his predictions came to pass. Very fast and insightful reading. I wait for the result of this prediction.

dhruti

The remedy I got from him, works great for me. Thanks a lot. I recommend people to try this person as a psychics.

lonelybaby

Annil is genuinely the best psychic here! he is the real deal! the real psychic on oranum who deserves that title! He is a true clairvoyant who foresaw my future and provided me with time frames and facts and healing remedies to heal my problems and blocks to success and happiness. He answers yes and no questions in a true way regardless of what you want to hear, he tells you the truth without sugarcoating. He is also one of the best who communicates with spirit guides and does really good numerology readings. I will definitely come back to Annil whenever I need answers.

pammy13

Thank you. It is good to get confirmation on my thoughts about the twin flame man. I am excited to try you suggested remedies. Thank you also for your genuine concern. I will update you. Thanks again

69wondering

Very deep and fast reader. Was amazed by his accuracy.

eacbanker

Very interesting. Was very honest. Annil gave me remedies and suggestions to bring happiness and good luck in my live. Appreciated. thank you. LLIIZ

samantha

This person is 100% true in what he does, I have never met anyone who hits directly on things like he does, he is really good...... I will always log on and talk to him because I feel safe and sure about all his tellings and it has helped me too, great tellings and great results has come out of it...
charlenebev
I feel that you are a genuine, caring psychic with true abilities. I have suffered in a terrible situation, and I hope that a sign comes soon, to show me the light again. Thank you, you were very accurate.

kimmm2

Very, very, very, very nice reading. So friendly and accurate. Does it very fast to save time. Very knowledgeable. Work on problems like your know

Deva PsychicFae

Deva PsychicFae uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Gods and Goddess have something in store for you. Click on the golden bar to know the truth about your situation. I get fast and blunt messages from Gods & Goddess. Comming into free chat see you all there:)

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
Triple Goddess

Triple Goddess

Triple Goddess

-Love
-Money
-Career
-Predicting future events
-Dream Impetration
-Remote Viewing (finding lost items)
-Contacting a deceased loved one (Medium)
-4th Generation Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic'S TESTIMONIALS

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next ›

sandi skeens

conroe | 2015-08-05 00:09:05
sandi skeens

she was great and gave good advice

Chris

Vergennes | 2015-08-04 06:18:33
Chris

she is very nice and tell you whats up and see to have a good feel for what I need to do

Bey

melbourne | 2015-08-04 04:08:14
Bey

She is special

Hadden

Vero Beach | 2015-08-04 02:56:37
Hadden

Heera was very kind, descriptive, and straight forward.

starfish57

usa | 2015-08-04 01:10:16
starfish57

very nice reading. she can tell things by tapping into people and only uses the tarot cards for comfirmation. she is amazing with her predictions too. several times now very good readings with true predictions

newlifenew

Czech republic | 2015-08-03 06:41:01
newlifenew

This lady is amazing. She gave me quick reading with full of information and details. I was surprised. Heera is great!!

Gdenicola

Los Angeles | 2015-08-03 03:06:01
Gdenicola

Heera has an amazing vibe, very accurate.

mikoj

.... | 2015-08-03 02:04:21
mikoj

wonderful reader

ol

bas | 2015-08-02 23:10:26
ol

great reader

Ana

Pembroke Pines | 2015-08-02 21:03:56
Ana

seemed honest and very nice, what she said made sense and helped me feel better , thanks a lot

Angel

South Africa | 2015-08-02 19:28:12
Angel

heera is an amazing and talented person. Very straight to the bone but thats what i appreciate. She doesnt tell me what I want to hear, she gives it to me as it IS. awesome lady this !!!

Ron

Can | 2015-08-02 17:37:28
Ron

Thank you so so much Heera for your accuracy and your guidness

Conny

Nederland | 2015-08-01 22:25:42
Conny

A really nice reading. It's my second with her and i really like the way she is telling things. I felt there was a real connection and she was spot on. Hope the prediction will come true

Mirah02

Qatar | 2015-08-01 08:21:33
Mirah02

Thank you once again I'm excited to wait for your prediction to happen thanks a lot

confusedlove16

Loris | 2015-08-01 08:16:45
confusedlove16

she always know what to say and be correct with answer of my questions

paul

london | 2015-08-01 07:49:50
paul

very honest and to the point. doesn't waste any time. strongly recommended.++++

Katelyn

USA | 2015-08-01 07:39:51
Katelyn

Always honest. Always sincere. Always a joy to have a reading with. Alliteration...yeah.....

max

nyc | 2015-08-01 04:46:43
max

real good

mandeep s gill

vancouver | 2015-08-01 04:30:10
mandeep s gill

whenever i come on this website i come to heera's room...she has been right about everything so far...and she keeps my hopes and dreams alive thank you heera

mia

sa tx | 2015-08-01 03:58:05
mia

Heera's predictions always put me at ease. Its easy to speak with her and she doesn't sugar coat. So far she's been on point with things she sees... love it!

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

WISDOM AND INSIGHTS IN FREE CHAT TONIGHT. COME SEE ME! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

COME FOR YOUR READING!!! I AM HERE HERE TO READ YOU AND ANYONE THAT YOU WANT! You will save time and credits!!! Tools and cards not needed!

1 hour ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Life does not have to be so complicated! Come see Heera!

1 hour ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Come get your love reading!! You get 7 min reading for only 20 credits!

1 hour ago
TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

Its DEMO TIME!!!

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

With my 25 years of experience in Astrology, Numerology and Vastu I hope you achieve what your heart desires. My wisdom and expertise will bring you closer to the source of your inner strength and guideyou to make the right decisions to help your love life, relationships, health, Business and career etc. I will also help you overcome negative situations or deal with difficult combinations in your horoscope through prescribing various remedies. These remedies may include wearing a precise gem stone to reinforce a particular planetary position and spiritual practices to triumph over obstacles in life.

*HELP YOU TO BRING BACK YOUR LOVE
*IMPROVE RELATIONSHIP AND EXPERIENCE TRUE LOVE
*HELP TO GET A DESIRED JOB
*BRING LOTS OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES
*HELP TO BLOSSOM YOUR CAREER
*ENSURE YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE
*BRING IN FAME AND RECOGNITION
*FULFILL YOUR DESIRES
*SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS, LONGEVITY AND PATIENCE
*SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
*HELP TO COME OUT FROM DEBTS
*HELP IN MARKETING AND BRAND BUILDING OF YOUR BUSINESS
*SUGGEST BENEFICIAL INVESTMENTS
*INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITS
*HANDLE GOVT. DEPARTMENT EFFECTIVELY
*IMPROVE EDUCATION AND STUDIES
*MAKE YOU CONFIDENT OF YOUR ABILITIES
*MAKE YOU POWERFUL AND MAJESTIC
*GRANT LEGAL POWER

I am a Vastu expert, follow my vastu remedies and experience positive changes in your life….Many blessings

see few of my great testimonials:

sanity53

Well in my mind there is no doubt about it .... The Remedy King has arrived! Annil gave me remedies today to aid in my condition...I look forward to seeing the results. Previously Annil gave me exercises to do with my hands that have already worked in my healing. This expert is great and I will return.

Blessings

Annil has the best remedies on this site. i've followed all of them thus far and they have started to work. every time i get a reading, he's very kind and gentle. told me not to worry about future. it's very bright. Annil is God sent. all the stars in universe to him. highly, highly recommend. will be back soon :)

Faith

Vastu remedies are a very powerful form of healing and mending what's broken. It's been a few weeks since I have tired these remedies and it's changing things for the better. Annil has help me in the spiritual healing for good and positive energies around me. Give these remedies a try.....faith 81.N,J USA

Akron |
Aniithaa

i'm very happy with his remedies and they worked perfectly well in all my endeavours like succeeding in getting a job .Now i'm lookign to secure job with his blessings .I would recommend Annil to everyone who are looking for a great shift in their life

Rrahul

one word, simply amazing consultant. his remedies work instantly. Great

Nnili

He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvtAnnil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy
NYC |

Blessings

Annil never ceases to amaze me. His compassion for his clients is one of the qualities that make him stand out. he doesnt waste your time or money by giving false hope. his remedies are very powerful and have been working thus far. he did a healing for me that worked. im very grateful for Annil. will check back in a few days.

Cinnadoll

Very positive man and has been helping me with my struggle for a good amount of time now. Please see him if you're struggling with something because he will help you out.

Blessings

Annil is great as always! He's amongst 1 of my 5 top readers on the site. He's number 1 when it comes to remedies and doing healings. Annil is a very nice and gentle man. Keep being a light for all of us that get readings from you.

Jacqquii

Very comfortable talking with this man. He is very wise. His offers for healing are wonderful. It was nice to spend time with a positive person who gives a lot of his energy to those he is listening to. I thank him greatly for what he has expressed about my current situation. His insight is spot-on. He also has a very open minded approach, which was really helpful for me. Please spend some time with Annil...he is healing you from the moment he says "hello, can you hear me and see me clearly?"

love

very kind spirit and so very willing to help in the matters that you are struggling with. I will do exactly as he states for his remedies. Really wanting them to work will update as things progress. Thank you for your help Annil...bless you

Kayeluv1

Thank you for a wonderful reading! :) I look forward to having a love healing session with you very soon! I really need you to help dry my tears and to help heal my heart. I will take all of your advice and do all of the remedies that you told me to do! Thank you for your patience and kindness and for not judging me and my situation!!! Thank you for taking the time to explain everything until I understood it and for not getting upset that you had to repeat yourself a few times!!!!! Thank you for reassuring me that I am a very special person and God gifted because I thought God didn't love me! Annil, I wish you any blessings and I thank you so much for all of your encouraging words. Take care.

Sarah

I was not sure at first however this man is great and I amazed at his accuracy... and gradually his predictions have been coming true as well... everyone must get a reading done from him ... been getting the readings done since the past almost one year now ... he has been really helpful and his suggestions and remedies have worked wonders for me ... thanks a lot annil... you are a great reader and an amazing person

Jennifer

Thanks a lot for the reading .... things have changed a lot since I started following the suggestions you gave me .. you have really helped a lot .. thank you one again.. xoxo

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

Namaste. Live on Oranum. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life... Available for private readings ... See you in free chat .. blessing

KatzEye

KatzEye

MY PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE!!

* :) | 2015-07-11 05:07:13
her predictions are all coming true! she's the greatest!

Tami San Diego | 2015-07-09 15:24:44
Tami
Wonderful bond we share. She is kind, honest and accurate. I am grateful to her for her accurate predictions....

shraddha44 . | 2015-07-04 03:20:05
shraddha44
Her predictions came true for me.. Everything she had said CAME TRUE!!!!! MY GOD I couldn't believe it !!!! Every word of it has started coming true!!!! Its like her words are happening in front of me in my life!!!! Amazing and excellent psychic!!!! Verrrrrrryyyyyyy accurate!!!! Worth the time and money!!

BN SG | 2015-07-01 14:35:53
BN
her readings are always so accurate, and she is connected with me well.

Nicole19881 . | 2015-07-01 13:58:46
Nicole19881
Her predictions have been accurate on my last reading. She predicted an event would take place it did happen. I appreciate her honesty even though i have doubts at time.

Adviser Powerwithin

Adviser Powerwithin

Logging on now to bring clarity to those friends in need. Stop on by!

Angels777

Angels777 uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

: ) xo

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

I'M SOON TO REACH 35,000 COMPLETED READINGS! WHOEVER IS THE 35,000TH READING WILL RECEIVE 25 CREDITS ~~FREE~~ TOWARD THAT READING WITH...

Helped on: 32473

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

1.49 SECRET SALE (reg 5.99) ☆ PROFESSIONAL ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Honest, Accurate, Authentic ☆ There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—...

Helped on: 16257

KatzEye

“ KATZEYE : clairvoyance, clairaudience, psychic medium, empathy, tarot “ Helping you connect with spirit and your inner soul “...

Helped on: 2186

Love Heera The Psychic

AFFORDABLE!☆Care4U❤.:) I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance for LIFE!: Best LOVE&CAREER guide!☆♥...

Helped on: 13315

VisionaryGu

♥♥♥PREDICTIONS+TIME FRAME COME TO PASS♥♥♥ ★★★ 5 stars expert★★★Make sure you are ready to hear the truth when you come to my readings...

Helped on: 1883