Helped on 1,315,505 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

💎 SPIRITUAL WISDOM 💎 GREAT MIN, RATE FOR PROVEN PREDICTION TO COME TO PASS.
3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASURING CLEAR ANSWERS AND DETAILS AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAMES. READINGS ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELCE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
✰ 2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
✰ 3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
✰ 4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
✰ 5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
✰ 6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
✰ 7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
✰ 8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
✰ 9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
✰ 10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
✰ 11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
✰ 12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Familys
Work and Career
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT ? SEE ANY OF US IN PRIVATE CHAT.
?ARE WE GOING TO WORK OUT OR ARE WE JUST FILLERS FOR EACH OTHER?
AM I WASITING MY TIME AND MY LIFE WITH THIS ISSUES ? THIS PERSON ? THIS CAREER?
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HAVE THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST, HAVE THE HAPPINESS YOU WANT.

************************************************************************************** R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆☆ R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆

**************************************************************************************
YOU WANT TO KNOW REALLY IF HE or SHE LOVES ONLY YOU ?

WANT TO LET IT GO AND MOVE ON TO BE WITH SOME ONE YOU REALLY LOVE AND THEY LOVE YOU MAKE YOU HAPPY?

WANT TO CHANGE YOUR WORK OR CAREER ?
YOU WANT HONEST ANSWERS? SEEK THEM AND HAVE CLARITY AND LIVE LIFE HAPPY TO YOUR FULLEST

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Sam
understands my life, and makes me smile, i love how she explains everything and make me happy

Jen
She gets my dreams as fast as i have them. She always understands and helps me to understand what they are about. I have been wis for a little over a year and half. If you seek honest answers go to her. She can and will help.

Sam
fun lady and makes my day
Samiah
She knows my heart, but she will never lie, or sugarcoat any truths. I know for my own experience that her predictions come true.

GratefulOne14
amazing!!! I'll be back for an update. predictions given.

acb
Thank you for your very direct communication. I will keep you updated
iiooo
Great!!! Very impressed!!! Will use again!!!

Lucille
she was good

tianna
WAS CORECT ON EVERYTHING PICKED UP THING I DIDNT TOLD HER. VERY NICE
Right on...very honest. I liked her a lot.

jimmy
as always the bomb! gives me the insight I need to follow through with my world and issues. Thank You

pear
she is incredible! i get all my dreams interpreted by her. Her insight is wonderful! The best part is she believes in you, she knows your potential and makes you realize the same so you can be on your own depending on yourself and your own guides! Things are coming into play and I see how her predictions are unfolding! I can't wait to channel with her when the timing is right=) Thank you again SpiritualWisdom and many more blessings to you!
Morning
She is awesome If i could I would talk for hours with her :)

sunrisegold
very fast and accurate, very good intuitive

Karine
Ty so much, wow, you have been quick and very gentle :).

GF
Thank you so much
She connects very quickly and she does not sugarcoat anything! She is very good

kathy
I was so satisfy with the challenging i will encourage any one to do it.
SRW
Love her!

nlove
She was able to quickly pick up on what was happening in my relationship, and offered me sound insight. I really resonated with what she was saying. I feel lucky that I stumbled on this psychic. She's the real deal. I definitely feel more clearer. A woman who genuinely does what she does and gives her all. Thank-you.

n
Thnaks. all makes sense

kittychu
Spirit, thank you for the update and messages. You were right about something bad that was going to happen. I did avoid something a few days ago. I will channel with the guides tonight as you advise and thank them. I have lots to thank them for. And lots to thank you for. For looking out for me and protecting me. Many blessings to you my dear friend. Meow!

younggirl11
always a pleasure to hear the things happening and yes they do happen..

Katharazz
She identified what I was in denial about and clarified what I needed to do about that denial. I was in denial about positive progress and she showed me the path to a positive future!. I was headed down a negative road for my love life but everything else is great and she helped me understand my love life path that seemed so doomed. but isn't ! ! ! !

Eve
Thank You so much wisdom! Always feel so much better after talking to you. You are always dead on! She is absolutely amazing! I didnt follow her directions and she knew! She told me like it was and I will never diobey her again ever! If you want the truth with wisdom is where you need to be!!
younggirl11
always a pleasure to hear the things happening and yes they do happen..

Katharazz
She identified what I was in denial about and clarified what I needed to do about that denial. I was in denial about positive progress and she showed me the path to a positive future!. I was headed down a negative road for my love life but everything else is great and she helped me understand my love life path that seemed so doomed. but isn't ! ! ! !

Eve
Thank You so much wisdom! Always feel so much better after talking to you. You are always dead on! She is absolutely amazing! I didnt follow her directions and she knew! She told me like it was and I will never diobey her again ever! If you want the truth with wisdom is where you need to be!!
lina
i didn't have much time but i felt like she tuned in right away. she was very quick and once i get more credits i'll have to finish up :)

M
Excellent thank you for clarity i will give you updates

han720518
Good update with Spiritual wisdom. Wonderful lady as always. Very truthful, and helpful. :-)

jamira76
she is very good you will not be disappointed. tells you the truth. honest. Try a reading with her, shes the best.
jkjkjk
Great as always!!! Truly amazing!!! Very truthful and caring!!! Will use again!!!

seriphinite30
couldnt have gotten this far without you
Omg she nailed it and everything she said came true for me! I will all ways believe in what she will tell me and she is all ways there for me and her other members I see that's she helps many here and have poved to them that she cares and believes in us to do good.well spirit your my angel friend and I love you to pieces and I will never say never you are allways right and thank you for watching or me and the others.thank you thank you !!
s4
amazing. Did a channeling session, it was so unreal. She is the real deal.

Kiera 123
Great reading fast and accurate..
Boobin
I have known from more than a year now. And i keep coming back to her, coz she is one of the most humblest, strong, and loving guide you can ever wish for. She has guided me through her wisdom and love in the most difficult times of my life. She is the real deal when it comes to psychic abilities, not even kidding.

kate
shes amazing she helps me thought alot

Love this gal...wish I had a transcript. Will definitely call again.eli
always honest as usual and helpful with her insightS!

Amanda
Connects so quickly and such an honest approach, she's invaluable. One prediction has already come true, still waiting for the rest to play out. Can't wait!

samiah
A miracle worker, Helped me connect with my guides in a way i never hav

Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

My rate is only 1.99/min for today! My regular rate goes upto 5.99/min. I can give you the best love reading! and career reading in less than 10 min. Get 20-29 credits

15 minutes ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Here in freechat!!! Let me connect with your energies and take me into private to look into your

love life (soulmates/twinflames)
relationships
career/job
finances/money
health
legal issues
chakra healing/reiki healing
wishes, desires and wants
future and what it holds for you
energies
timeframes
dream interpretation
past/present/future
pregnancy
gay/lesbian relationships
marriage and divorce

I can raise your vibrations to get what is best for you!!! It is all spiritual and psychic work in my private chat! Take back control of your life! Over 9000 readings on Oranum! only 1.99/min for short time!

RECOMMENDED!

Lauren

Oranum | 2014-12-30 04:36:58
Lauren

Heera is incredible! She is very accurate and answered all of my questions

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

SALE SALE SALE!!!!!

On Oranum since 2012... My rate is only 1.99/min for limited time then back to 5.99/min. I will be able to give you the best relationship or love reading! career reading!!!

Please read my reviews/testimonials and information! I also have email readings!

Use as little credits as you like to start getting reading with me!

-Heera

TESTIMONIALS--

Bhr

Greece |
Bhr

I been so confused about my relationship and she amazed me from the first moment that I talked to her.. She made me undertsand and I have a more clear view on my issue.. she is just AMAZING and quick!

Harsha L Nagpal

Bangalore, India |
Harsha L Nagpal

She is soo perfectly right about just anyone... Heera is a the guide i was looking for in life. She is of great help. To me and my near and dear ones. Love her completely. Highly Recommended. I dont have to go anywhere when Heera is here. :)

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Hey members,

I wanted to share this!!!

ONCE AGAIN!!!! MY PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE!!

BP

Heera really knows what she's talking about and she calms me down when i need it. Her predictions have come to pass and ill be waiting for her future ones as well

cami

NY
cami

great i hope she is right! .it seems that her last prediction came true. so now i should be confident about this one!! yeah!!! :) thanks a lot!!! :)

jazzychic
london
jazzychic

Ive been coming to Heera regularly and among the ocean of fake psychics she is one of the few jewels here. Most predictions from her came true!

prettygirl_xo

I LOVE HEERA!!! She's amazing. I've come to her at least 5+ times and some of the things that she's predicted have come to past. Definitely recommend her.

James

She hit the nail directly on the head again. She told me that I would be traveling and today out of the blue, news came from a friend and now I am making plans for fly out and take that trip.

cherryblossom10

I can always rely on Heera to give me the accurate info I need! I come to her with questions about my career and love life and she always provides the best insight!

jazzychic7

heera's prediction was very accurate about the place i moved to - and asked her now again for help in that matter. I trust her :)

megabee9

Heera was amazing! the real deal, every prediction that she has given came true and she always gave me the direct answers to my situation. Highly, highly recommended! I am very grateful to have such an amazing guidance and always there to confirm things. a million stars. It will be an investment for you to have a reading with her.

bethany

Accurate as always! Thank you! You were spot on in the prediction during our last reading and picked up on whats going on during this one!

megabee9

Heera is amazing! she told me about my job offers and she was right, her prediction came true and it really gave me the heads up of what is coming ahead. she is so intuitive and the real deal, i've been coming to her for almost 2 years now and she is always talking to me like she was there in the room with the situations happened. 5 stars. highly highly recommended.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

See what my client had to say about me!

neilmavericks : Hi thanks for the amazing readings
Heera123 : you are welcome neil
brandonppppp : nice readings
neilmavericks : you are very gifted
Heera123 : thank you also neil
neilmavericks : you are very powerful your gift
neilmavericks : i have done readings here but i was blown away
neilmavericks : really
neilmavericks : sincerely thank you
neilmavericks : thanks take care
neilmavericks : bye

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

HI ALL I AM BACK IN FREE CHAT , IT WAS A GREAT AWESOME SESSION :) CONNECTION WAS GREAT AND STRONG:)

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASURING CLEAR ANSWERS AND DETAILS AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAMES. READINGS ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELCE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
Work and Career
Love life
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Spell casting rituals
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT ? SEE ANY OF US IN PRIVATE CHAT.
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HAVE THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST, HAVE THE HAPPINESS YOU WANT.

************************************************************************************** R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆☆ R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆

**************************************************************************************

WANT TO LET IT GO AND MOVE ON TO BE WITH SOME ONE YOU REALLY LOVE AND THEY LOVE YOU MAKE YOU HAPPY?

YOU WANT HONEST ANSWERS? SEEK THEM AND HAVE CLARITY AND LIVE LIFE HAPPY TO YOUR FULLEST.

shepsychic

shepsychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Spiritual Man

Spiritual Man

i m back in free chat area

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

February 1st, 2015.

REST AND REFRESH.

WORK: Lots of ideas to research; day of questions; unusual ideas or the desire to finish or go deeper with a project . You may need technical advice today- or give it. Be thorough.

JOB SEEKERS are in a temporary funk, but may be surprised by an unexpected message.

RELATIONSHIPS: You prefer a little solitude this evening; take a hot soak , listen music, read a book.

WELCOME TO MY ROOM.

GET 3 in 1 detailed reading: time frames, body scanning, important days.No tools.

FREE CHAT- only general qs will be answered.

DEMO TIME- free detailed reading for only one member in the room, showing abilities and a way of work.

ALL MEMBERS, who were in PVT sessions with me, receive weekly bonuses next few weeks .

BE ONE of them.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
Work and Career
Love life
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Spell casting rituals
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?

YOU WANT HONEST ANSWERS? SEEK THEM AND HAVE CLARITY AND LIVE LIFE HAPPY TO YOUR FULLEST.

shepsychic

shepsychic

hello everyone welcome in oranum i m here for your help in all matter of love relationship career business finance and job etc with a sale price rate 1.99

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde

Description:

4 hours ago Comment Cool  
Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde

Description:

ladypeacock

ladypeacock uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

01-31-2015 I AM HOME TONIGHT.... COME ON IN FOR INSPIRATION....

4 hours ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED! ALWAYS A LOW RATE!! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS...

Helped on: 28292

PsychicPower Prithy

۩۞۩๑ MANY PREDICTED EVENT OF JAN CAME TO PASS. MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR *QUALITY & VALUED...

Helped on: 20092

Love Heera The Psychic

❤☆1.99/min☆Sale4U❤.:)I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!: Best❤ LOVE&CAREER reading!☆♥...

Helped on: 9829

Spiritual Man

GOD GIFTED PSYCHIC ● CLAIRVOYANT ● INTUITIVE ● MEDIUM ● LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP ● CAREER ● FINANCE ● ENERGY HEALING ● GAY AND LISSBAN

Helped on: 1238

shepsychic

(sale price1.99)Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 4659