Helped on 1,852,340 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

KNOWN FOR REMARKABLY ACCURATE PREDICTIONS AND EXTREMELY POWERFUL MAGIC RITUALS.

selected feed-backs from Nov 05, 2015 till Dec 28, 2015

Amy Maryland | 2015-11-21 03:43:37
Amy
Tantra predicted something NO ONE could know about my daughter. I honestly couldn't imagine how on earth he could predict a very rare genetic health issue. God Bless my friend! You MUST get a reading with Tantra. He is accurate! Worth every cent!!!!

Tani44 x | 2015-11-07 03:44:58
Tani44
TantraPyshic has always been so accurate in all his readings. His all predictions have come true for me. He first said that, after 8 weeks, the person will come back in my Love life. But instead of that, exactly in the 8th week.. a new person entered my life. Tantra had predicted that he will be 'White' as his race and yes my boyfriend is a White though I'm not white. He also had predicted in the month of September that I would get interview calls in the month of November for the company I would be working for and YES I have started getting calls. Last week, he said that by Next Friday, I would get interview calls and yes, I got two interview calls today and both of them were today that is Friday. He is so amazingly accurate!!!!! Unbelievably ACCURATE and PREDICTIONS DO COME TRUE!!!! HE is worth every penny!!!! He is like a savior to me, A GOD sent messenger!!!!

LadyGrace USA | 2015-12-01 01:39:53
LadyGrace
I cannot sing Tantra's praises enough. He is accurate beyond measure. He has all the answers for all topics of questions. He is truly a blessing here on Oranum. If you're stressed out and need some answers about what will happen next in your personal life, career, money, family just come to him and he will give you real answres and real time frames. No gimmicks, no games, no bs. Spend your hard earned money wisely and get a reading with Tantra. It will change your life.

havefaith33 . | 2015-12-15 01:04:12
havefaith33
I had a reading with Tantra about two months ago regarding a break up between two ppl. He predicted that they will end and it happened. Great job Tantra you continue to predicted right. I'm looking forward to your other predictions. -hopefaithlove.

Nadia Orlando | 2015-11-23 21:59:17
Nadia
he was very great at reading my situation. I did not have to give any details and he knew what was going on and what was happening in my relationship. he did not sugar coat and was brutally honest with me about things and the way everything was going to be in the future. Thank you so much Tantra

rahul x | 2015-12-18 01:16:37
rahul
He gave me a day by day analysis of the next two weeks. He knew exactly how today was and also predicted on a daily level how things are going to be in the future which is amazing. I cannot wait to have updates with him after the 2 weeks. (as predicted events happened- see next feedback by same client)

Rahul X | 2015-12-29 01:07:00
Rahul
What an update!!! So I had Tantra give me a day by day analysis of 2 weeks about a week ago. I had to come back to him in a week since I had to confirm with him some things. I cant believe how consistent he was. Also, uptill now the prediction on a day by day aspect have been right and have passed through. He has given me a longer term prediction of which the timeline has been consistent too since the first time I saw him and I really hope that all of this comes to pass. Amazing!!

ppp usa | 2015-11-21 05:47:10
ppp
thanks Tantra! when i come to you i feel like i can get the truth. I will keep you updated on if predictions pass.
(as predicted events happened- see next feedback by same client)

ppp usa | 2015-12-01 23:10:45
ppp
tantra has never let me down! his prediction has came true just like past predictions! even tho the prediction i have gotten in this reading wasent good i still dont doubt it because tantra tells the truth and not what you want to hear with a sugar coat! hes very honest!

susan phx | 2015-11-23 05:11:34
susan
He's very good and predictions have come true in the past.

LadyGrace USA | 2015-12-06 03:37:19
LadyGrace
Simply the BEST! Detailed and accurate!! All of his predictions come true. He is genuinely gifted and knows how to use his talents effectively.

starrose nyc | 2015-11-10 20:26:22
starrose
Tantra's spell protection work is the best. He's helped me to ward off a very strong negative spell that destroyed my life for three years. Over the past year with his consistent help, my life has gotten back on track and I am back to being myself and gained my life back. I am very very grateful to him and his spiritual work. His predictions for me from past readings over the last year have also come to past. Very powerful psychic.

starrose nyc | 2015-12-19 06:47:23
starrose
Tantra is a benefactor to me. Ever since he removed a very strong black magic spell on me, my life has improved. I'm back to who I was, I started dating again and my career has improved tremendously. It makes me regret the years when I was affected by the spell because those were like dead years, and Tantra put a stop to that. Each time I do an update of my protection spell with him, I can feel positive and refreshing energy coming in. The negativity has faded away. Thank you Tantra.

LadyGrace USA | 2015-12-29 00:41:03
LadyGrace
He always provides clarity. He is a no-nonsense, honest psychic. I wouldnt keep coming back if he wasnt the best and same goes for all of his other repeat clients! :)

sri devaya

sri devaya

SPECIAL PRICE FOR $1.99 PLEASE COME AND JOIN ME

Please reading my testimonial for assurance on how accurate I am!

"SriDevaya is amazing. she has the most beautiful energy and is an incredible reader. 5 stars all the way!! :)"

SriDevaya is the best on oranum. she is such a gifted and beautiful soul. she just uplifts you with her radiance and loving energy. 5 stars

sri devaya

sri devaya

"SriDevaya is amazing. she has the most beautiful energy and is an incredible reader. 5 stars all the way!! :)"

SriDevaya is the best on oranum. she is such a gifted and beautiful soul. she just uplifts you with her radiance and loving energy. 5 stars

TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

Notice Repeat clients over months and years. Proving I am real & consistent... :)

LadyGrace USA | 2015-02-25 01:30:08
LadyGrace
He is amazing. His word is golden. If tantra says it it will happen. I say this as I have proof of his predictions coming true for me on 99% of occasions. The last prediction to come true was regarding a personal matter and love commitment and the time frame of Dec 2014 was told to me. The prediction came true right at that time. Whenever I am in need of clarity i always contact Tantra for his clear visions and precise timelines. I would recommend you all do the same.

Leesah Ewing | 2015-03-16 01:58:43
Leesah
Very Wonderful session of healing and for love tonight! I saw all my guides were with me and protecting me during ritual and helping clear all blocks to my happiness. I saw my Paternal Grandfather, who has always come to me when I needed him, I saw my Maternal Grandparents, who were very loving and kind to me, I saw my Spirit Guides, and Indian Chief in full Head-dress, and a Knight Templar, Sir Israel of the Order of Arch Angel Michael, and I saw my Guardian Angel, very tall and Golden light. I felt protected and safe and on the right path. Faith is good and I feel so much better than before. I have had many jealous people in my life trying to bring me down because of my abilities, and Tantra is helping clear all this away and give me back what was already there; my authentic self. I am learning discernment and learning about myself. My Guides have always been with me, I just have to not let people scare me who are jealous and unhappy with themselves. It is a learning experience, but it is renewing my Faith in myself and my Guides and Angels. Many Blessings to Tantra and his Family and all those that work for Good!

Shanil Kumar Hayward | 2015-03-09 00:35:41
Shanil Kumar
Tantra is the best in Oranum. don't if him a chance. You should give yourself a chance, to see the great things her can do for you. I have been coming back now for over 2 years to Tantra. There is no one like him. God Bless

DaphneBlue Ewing | 2015-03-13 02:30:22
DaphneBlue
Very specific and correct. Made predictions about someone's health that is close to me that were true and the results were good! I am relieved and soothed by the protection I received tonight, and am no longer doubting myself. It was very validating and I always come away from a reading with Tantra feeling renewed and relaxed and confident! He is always spot on and gives good advice!

DaphneBlue Ewing, NJ | 2015-03-14 00:32:43
DaphneBlue
Tantra Just did a protection spell for someone very close and dear to me. I could feel the love and felt so uplifted after, I felt like I was getting the positive energy too! In fact, right now, I feel like I am glowing and my Aura is so peaceful! It is wonderful! We were praying for protection for someone I love, and yet now I feel also protected and loved! It is as if all is in tune now! Wonderful!

hopelovesun US | 2015-03-09 02:15:04
hopelovesun
tantra has done some prediction for m he said i her from my husband between 7march unit few days after my husband did get in touch with me on the 7th of march right on the day he said and said why he will get in touch it was exactly that to my surprise. he has also help me with some spell and its working great . and some more thing suppose to happen now i see what he predict it does happen and he has really take care of my situations. I am very thank full for all the work he id doing for me and my sution is not easy and seems that he can do it and works great. any one with prproblem tantra psyics is your answer go to him and ask for his help. than you for all your help

hopelovesun | 2015-03-08 09:47:14
hopelovesun
Tantra is more than great! He is so helpful. He has helped me very much and is very caring. Highly suggested. Getting a reading from him reading is the best thing you can do for yourself. Thanks for great help and reading

tantra nyc | 2015-03-18 04:14:03
tantra
superb. i can feel my aura clearing and healing as we speak. ive been plagued for a long time and while others have tried to clear it, they only got rid of the superficial problem and the negative energies kept coming back, but with tantra i can feel a deep clearing of my energy.

starrose nyc | 2015-03-17 06:36:58
starrose
superb. very strong energy, very detailed and accurate. looking forward to his predictions.

paula greenwich, ct | 2015-03-17 06:16:32
paula
he is excellent. always spot on. direct and to the point. he is fantastic. predictions always come true. thank you

ron detroit | 2015-03-16 23:52:07
ron
excellent, as always, wish i met him months ago

ron detroit | 2015-03-16 23:41:29
ron
excellent.. im impressed

ron d-town | 2015-03-16 05:37:46
ron
excellent. ... just wish i could afford more time

sri devaya

sri devaya

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

☆✿☆✿☆✿☆ ONLINE IN FREECHAT ☆✿☆✿☆✿☆

psychicnina giftedreader

psychicnina giftedreader

come join me for a pvt reading :)

sri devaya

sri devaya

TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

Open your eyes and accept the truth. You can read endless proofs of my accuracy in my testimonials section... Take your time. use your common sense to decide.

Wendy universe | 2014-05-14 02:03:24
Wendy
I love his readings! Besides a psychic he is a friend too. Very professional, and committed to help find answers. All his predictions had happened , and continue happening. That is why, if you are looking for those predictions, then consult Tantra, you won't regret it. This has been my experience, I don't know about everyone else, but like I always say... "when he predicts something, trust me, it will happen". Tantra, you got the power! Thank you! :)

FC california | 2014-05-13 07:26:45
FC
Tonight was amazing!! I was released from a negative energy and I could feel my energy level rise up. I can not even express how great I feel right now. Tantra helped me and I am forever greatful for him coming into my life. Our paths crossed because of a love one becoming distant and changing into something evil. It has been 2 years now and finally I have a chance of what I always dreamed of with that man. Tantra is the only psychic I will trust or consult on here from now on. I truly believe he can help change things, and he is honest. I can not praise his abilities enough. Thank you Tantra for everything you have done for me and John tonight. I will let you know when he contacts me. I have waited forever to hear from this man. I truly feel blessed right now....

SuperSUper Flor | 2014-05-14 01:52:24
SuperSUper
When I need clarification, Tantra is the best!! lol...Tantra's predictions are always right on target. Before I can even ask, he knew my question. OMG... Thank u tantra!!!

sy a new place | 2014-05-09 03:24:43
sy
his predictions are coming real... second one is happening!

jen berlin | 2014-05-08 08:01:27
jen
Last prediction came true, so this was an update to see what happens next......as always a very nice reading......just hope the next prediction comes true as well

Ace USA | 2014-05-08 06:44:48
Ace
Tantras one prediction came true today right on time

Regina US | 2014-05-06 06:10:08
Regina
He is amazing! Picks up on everything right away! WOW! mind blowing.

ct | 2014-05-06 05:24:44
meridag
WOW.. no words for tantra. it is no lie he has powerful guides who assist him in every way. he is very diff as well. but its all worth it. I have no words deff will come back with tantra. he is worth every cent !!! thank u tantra thank u so much !!!!

sy a new place | 2014-05-06 02:56:51
sy
Only go to him now, no others psychics.

John Jax | 2014-05-01 05:23:58
John
This man is REAL REAL REAL...I knew about stuff that I tried to trick him on and got it spot on! HIGHLY

sri devaya

sri devaya

LiLiFace Ananda
LiLiFace Ananda uploaded 20 photos to Profile album.

1 hour ago
Illiannaval Zanuttovalen

Illiannaval Zanuttovalen

Just on a short break

edysica
edysica
When are you coming back?
59 minutes ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
sri devaya

sri devaya

sri devaya

sri devaya

sri devaya

sri devaya

TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

*Proofs of my capabilities and efficacy of my spell/rituals

Vinnie Toronto | 2014-05-16 21:30:59
All I want to say is Tantra is my detective psychic! I ask him the most difficult questions & he taps right into them. When he says, trust me, seriously do trust him. He isn't wrong. Not only that, he did love spell/rituals for me to save my relationship and yes they are powerful and they work. He reassures me when I'm worried and I honestly wouldn't know what I have done if I didn't find Tantra. My life would have been all over the place especially for my relationship. Do not hesitate to have a reading with him, it will blow you mind away. I highly recommend him because his predictions do come true!

Shanil Kumar hayward | 2013-12-22 00:24:48
Tantra is the Very best at Black Magic removals. Please don't go anywhere else. You will be tricked , by money hungry people. Tantra is the only one that will help you with his best abilities, And gods help. Thank you Tantra for everything. Tantra you are but Amazing. I don't know how to thank you for everything you have done for us. I thank God, that he let me and my family meet you. Or else i don't know where we would be. Thank you

Adios Gaia
Had an amazing reading with tantra!!! im really exited about his new prediction but for now I can tell you one of his spells really helped my current relationship I instantly started seeing results and improvement slowly but surely but now its all kicking into gear in full effect if you need help to get your wishes granted tantra is the man I highly recommend his readings and work! love and light

Leesah Ewing | 2015-03-16 01:58:43
Leesah
Very Wonderful session of healing and for love tonight! I saw all my guides were with me and protecting me during ritual and helping clear all blocks to my happiness. I saw my Paternal Grandfather, who has always come to me when I needed him, I saw my Maternal Grandparents, who were very loving and kind to me, I saw my Spirit Guides, and Indian Chief in full Head-dress, and a Knight Templar, Sir Israel of the Order of Arch Angel Michael, and I saw my Guardian Angel, very tall and Golden light. I felt protected and safe and on the right path. Faith is good and I feel so much better than before. I have had many jealous people in my life trying to bring me down because of my abilities, and Tantra is helping clear all this away and give me back what was already there; my authentic self. I am learning discernment and learning about myself. My Guides have always been with me, I just have to not let people scare me who are jealous and unhappy with themselves. It is a learning experience, but it is renewing my Faith in myself and my Guides and Angels. Many Blessings to Tantra and his Family and all those that work for Good!

I have recently had three readings with Tantra to clear my house of a negative spirit. The difference is night and day compared to how it used to be. The presence of this spirit was ever present and I was always aware of it. Even at night, when I would sleep, I would be kept awake at night by this negative spirit. Every day I would battle with the negativity within my home and that was when I asked Tantra if he could help me. After our first cleansing, there was an immediate difference in the atmosphere of the house. It was like a weight being lifted from around my neck. Tantra is truly a talented psychic. I have consulted Tantra on many occasions in the past and he never falls short. He's definitely the best psychic I have ever consulted. Hermit_Kurama, Moultrie

Tantrapsychic was very helpfully. l felt there was something in my house and it was after me.When online l felt cold and sick and then l blacked out. Tantrapsychic could feel my pain and helped me true it he was able to get the spirt out of my house and l would give him full marks for his help. Myself and my boyfriend are very great fully to him and l feel like a new person thank you so much Tantrapsychic please go see him he is the best he is now a good friend too xxxxx it may have taken a few days to lift the spirt but now am new xxxx. Ireland

rani My town | 2014-10-16 23:43:58
I would have to say that it is worth getting a reading done by tantra he is worth the money especially if you need someone to do a ritual. Keep in mind that he is not god and not every exact prediction comes true ,but that has to do with free will and if other people are involved things change. But from experience majority of his predictions to come true in some way even if its not the date he has told you it does happen soon. Time frames are hard to get exact but out of all the time frames he has given me a couple of them have been true, and the other ones either happened sooner then the date he had given. But he is a very spiritual man and he is the real deal when it comes to rituals and its worth your money and time because you know he will get the job done in one shot. He will do whatever he can from his side to manifest your dreams , but faith is in gods hands :)

Ladygrace USA | 2015-05-27 02:36:11
Ladygrace
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Tantra performed a magic ritual for me about a week and half ago and it is already showing positive effects . His work is very powerful and his predictions accurate. My life and events are living proof of this.

PR ny | 2015-06-18 07:10:09
PR
AMAZING!!!!Tantra removed a spell from me. 5 years ago somebody cursed me and since then I was in constant pain. During the ritual I could feel his presence. My hand did hurt during the session. Once the session ended my hand stopped hurting. Very good reading. Have to see if his predictions will come true.

sri devaya

sri devaya

sri devaya

sri devaya

Angelalew

Angelalew

Online and in FREECHAT NOW! Come on down for a reading - on all night (british time) from now until around 1am!

Show more  

online psychics

Starlene Breiter

SALE ~ LIMITED TIME ONLY ~ Certified Astrologer, Intuitive Tarot Reader, Reiki healer & Gemstone expert ♥ It's my passion to guide you with any area of your life...

Helped on: 6721

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

PROFESSIONAL ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Honest, Accurate, Authentic ☆ There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. Tarot, Runes, Past Lives, Reiki Healing, Remote Viewing...

Helped on: 18535

Love Reader

WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate And Honest Reader, Call Me...

Helped on: 24620

Psychic Zubi

Hi I am Psychic Zubi, I am here to help you with any questions you may have, nothing is too hard for me. If for any reason I cannot see something I always make sure I...

Helped on: 1408

Psychic Leelahel

No free chat questions! ☆ Romance & Finance Expert ☆ Monthly Timeline ☆ Message from Spirit

Helped on: 8900