Helped on 1,960,824 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Starlene Breiter

Starlene Breiter uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

★★ EMAIL READINGS ★★

★ PERSONALIZED ASTRO TAPESTRY TRANSIT READING & ART WHEEL (like shown in the pic) ★
★ Natal (Birth Charts)
★ Compatibility Charts (You and someone else)
★ Relocation Chats (You need your whole date of birth, time and city of birth) & you tell me what citys you want info on
★ Business Forecasting
★ Astrology Chakra Reading
★ Electional Astrology (Dates to pick things, weddings, surgery etc)

-----4000+ characters----- $24.99!!!

PsychicXanda
PsychicXanda commented on a photo on own wall.

❤❤❤ $5.99/ minute ❤❤❤ Sale ❤❤❤ Now on.....(reg. $9.99)

7 minutes ago
TOZORORION NINETY NINE

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

AM IN FREE CHAT NOW
THE SHAMAN IS A SPIRITUAL WHO IS CONNECTED TO THE DIVINE IN A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP
THAT OPENS A WINDOW TO HIS SOUL AND SEES THE PAST-PRESENT-AND FUTURE OF ISSUES. I AM A SEER--TEACHER--HEALER--AND SPIRITUAL WARRIOR. I AM A SKILLED LIFE COUNSELOR TO GUIDE YOU AND HELP DIRECT YOU TO YOUR HIGHEST GOOD IN LIFE. I AM EXPERIENCED AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING TO LOOK INTO THE MOST PRESSING ISSUES.

CAREER
RELATIONSHIP
FINANCIAL MATTERS
FAMILY
MEDIUM
FINDING LOST ARTICLES AND PEOPLE
POWER AND TOTEM ANIMALS
EXTRACTING HARMFUL ENERGIES
BALANCING BODY MIND AND SPIRIT
SOUL RETRIEVALS
TEACHING

COME INTO YOUR POTENTIAL
REGAIN YOUR DREAMS AND DESIRES
ALLOW ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL AND ALIGN YOUR ENERGY
THAT YOU FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE

SACRED PATH CARD FOR TODAY
ANIMAL MEDICINE CARD FOR TODAY

I AM PREPARED TO GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO BE YOUR SPIRITUAL BEST
AND TO HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR MATERIAL GOALS

Love Heera Truth Teller

Love Heera Truth Teller

Love Heera Truth Teller'S TESTIMONIALS

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

somewhere in space | 2016-05-06 05:36:05
Lionessroar

Thank you Heera for a wonderful reading you jumped right into the reading i felt at ease and i dint have to ask too many questions. Spot on! thank you!! Many blessings

Paulette

Texas | 2016-05-05 02:23:15
Paulette

I LOVE HER....SHE IS RIGHT ON. SHE TOLD ME EXACT THINGS! SPecifics...that only I would know...she knew everything...THE BEST EVER! WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE!

NY | 2016-05-03 23:42:50
Truth

She was very sweet and informative. Will be coming back again!

Rea

Bellbrook | 2016-05-03 05:35:16
Rea

great help and clarity. very compassionate
jace

singapore | 2016-05-02 07:58:27
jace

thank you heera. you are helpful. your readings are straight to the point. i will let you know when i get a job. thank you very much. anyone needs help has to see you. =)

Jace

Singapore | 2016-05-02 07:42:50
Jace

thank you heera. ur readings are accurate and helpful. ur reading brings me out from my negativities. I appreciate your time...you manage to answer many of my questions and see deeper into it. being strangers and you never know anything about me, you can tell things what even some of my closest friends dont know. thank you again!

arthanor

france | 2016-05-02 02:16:49
arthanor

to the point as usual ...thank you !

confident

canada | 2016-05-01 23:07:56
confident

asked about a different situation but cleared things up for me

Challis

Phoenix | 2016-04-24 02:41:54
Challis

Heera really gives the clarity and the focus I need. If you are considering a reading on Oranum, Heera is where you should try to do this. Nothing is free, even insight into your possible future is worth it

Marina

LA | 2016-04-23 05:22:07
Marina

Straight to the point. Everything what she said was true. Thank you for your reading.

ny | 2016-04-21 05:22:12
kim

This is like my 20th reading with her and she is always on point. My situation is pretty complicated and she reads the guy i like as if he was a book. I never go to any other psychic other than her she is amazing! :)

Harshith

Always guides me in the right direction and calms me down.... Highly recommended!! :)

Bey

Melbourne | 2016-04-20 04:34:13
Bey

Thanks Heera, I got some energy for today :D

Amy

London | 2016-04-19 20:44:15
Amy

A very good reading. Thank you! I will come back to see you again!

L

Ll | 2016-04-18 23:12:38
L

she is bery genuine & honest! doesnt fool with you!

Markita

Missouri | 2016-04-18 20:59:36
Markita

She did great at connecting with the situation. She gave me future information that I am remaining optimistic about!

Alex

Cartaxo | 2016-04-17 23:32:17
Alex

here always puts things very straight and clear... with a signal to the most essential things to do... I really trust her readings and advice...

Nia J

Phiily | 2016-04-17 06:57:57
Nia J

Heera is always a calm, accurate and confident reader. She gave me an accurate demo in the past and a great private too!! I'll be back to gather more guidance in the future.

bouncylady

new york | 2016-04-17 06:19:53
bouncylady

she is great very honest and straight forward

melissa

ontario | 2016-04-17 04:56:29
melissa

always the best! ive had numerous readings with heera. I recommend her for a reading. you will not be disappointed. honest answers all the time

tc

ga | 2016-04-17 01:48:19
tc

Very honest and truthfully answers. Doesn't need any information to set you on your right path.

LP

Baltimore | 2016-04-17 01:37:06
LP

Big reading with Heera. She picked up on a lot of things - timeframe is consistent with other readings I've had done. Wait and see.

Brianaaf2

Tokyo | 2016-04-16 08:38:59
Brianaaf2

All I can say is wow, she was so intuned and awesome and I am so happy I was finally able to catch her for a reading. She described me better than I could have admitted to describing myself. She will not let you down. Thank you so much for your time today!

Nikki

B | 2016-04-16 06:30:01
Nikki

Heera was very quick, in-tuned, and compassionate with my situation. I really appreciate all that she said. ^^ ~Blessings, love, and light

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

I am here to provide you God Gifted Insight using my gifts of psychic vision. I am not here to sugar coat things, or to tell you what you want to hear. I am here to help you and I do this by providing the TRUTH and what you NEED to hear. Messages come from angels and spirit guides in private

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

I AM IN FREE CHAT NOW!!!

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

AM IN FREE CHAT NOW
THE SHAMAN IS A SPIRITUAL WHO IS CONNECTED TO THE DIVINE IN A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP
THAT OPENS A WINDOW TO HIS SOUL AND SEES THE PAST-PRESENT-AND FUTURE OF ISSUES. I AM A SEER--TEACHER--HEALER--AND SPIRITUAL WARRIOR. I AM A SKILLED LIFE COUNSELOR TO GUIDE YOU AND HELP DIRECT YOU TO YOUR HIGHEST GOOD IN LIFE. I AM EXPERIENCED AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING TO LOOK INTO THE MOST PRESSING ISSUES.

CAREER
RELATIONSHIP
FINANCIAL MATTERS
FAMILY
MEDIUM
FINDING LOST ARTICLES AND PEOPLE
POWER AND TOTEM ANIMALS
EXTRACTING HARMFUL ENERGIES
BALANCING BODY MIND AND SPIRIT
SOUL RETRIEVALS
TEACHING

COME INTO YOUR POTENTIAL
REGAIN YOUR DREAMS AND DESIRES
ALLOW ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL AND ALIGN YOUR ENERGY
THAT YOU FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE

SACRED PATH CARD FOR TODAY
ANIMAL MEDICINE CARD FOR TODAY

I AM PREPARED TO GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO BE YOUR SPIRITUAL BEST
AND TO HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR MATERIAL GOALS
COME IN FOR THE CLARITY OF DIRECTION YOU DESERVE IN THIS LIFE !!

Love Heera Truth Teller

Love Heera Truth Teller

JOIN ME & FIND CLARITY AND CLEAR ANSWERS FOR YOUR BURNING QUESTIONS.

*Are you in search of real love?
*Is the question that my hope will be fulfilled or not?
*What he/she thinks about you?
*Why your partner is keeping you at a distance?
*What is your partner or loved one reaction in Future?
*What is the destiny behind your love life ?
*Are there chances of his/her coming back to you or not?
*Are you compatible with your love or not?
*What does he/she thinks about your personality?
*Does he/she really love you?
*Will you marry your loved one?
*About Soul-mate ?
*About career ?
*Will your relationship turn to sexual relation or not?
*Should you remain in relationship or should you leave it?
*How your partner can act in the coming days?
*Is your partner really in love with you?
*Why is my partner so cold with me?
*What are his/her intentions?
* Is he/she cheating?

LET ME HELP YOU!

Love,
Heera

Devon Put

Devon Put

***LOVE***HEALTH***MONEY*** CAREER***DREAM INTERPRETATION***

DEVON - MASTERPSYCHIC GURU & CLAIRVOYANT IS AT YOUR SERVICE!

***DEVON IS IN FREECHAT ***

WHO IS DEVON?

I AM A WELL KNOWN MASTERPSYCHIC AND GURU. I AM THE EXPERT OF LOVE- AND CAREER READINGS.

***VISIT ME ANY TIME WHEN I AM IN FREECHAT, BEGIN A PRIVATE SESSION, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REAL HELP, REAL, AND WELL DETAILED READING. I GIVE YOU TIME FRAMES, I OFFER YOU CONCRETE SOLUTIONS, INSTEAD OF BLURY HINTS!***

POP IN TO SAY HI, OR/AND ASK YOUR DAILY READING, WHICH CAN CHANGE YOUR WHOLE LIFE!

°°°NO REASON TO BE SAD, WHEN DEVON IS IN ORANUMLAND!!

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara

Evening Roomies in Freechat, Happy Friday :) ;) :P

Personal Qs are for demos or private only. :) Check front page of site for demo announcements. Thanks!

SusanHeart

SusanHeart

Hello Dear Ones! I am in free chat to be of service to you today. Specializing in relationship readings (what does he or she feel about me), career readings and can help with all matters. Many Blessings of Love & Abundance!

Leah Demetra Sibley

Leah Demetra Sibley

I AM NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE READINGS!

Devon Put

Devon Put

---------------DEVON IS IN FREECHAT!!!-----------------------

STEP INTO THE EMPIRE OF MEDITATIVE-GURU DEVON, AND LET HIM GUIDE THROUGH THE SPIRITUAL SATISFACTION!!!°°°

***LOVE***HEALTH***MONEY*** SPELLREMOVING***

DEVON - MASTERPSYCHIC GURU & CLAIRVOYANT IS AT YOUR SERVICE!

***DEVON IS IN FREECHAT ***

WHO IS DEVON?

I AM A WELL KNOWN MASTERPSYCHIC AND GURU. I AM THE EXPERT OF LOVE- AND CAREER READINGS.

***VISIT ME ANY TIME WHEN I AM IN FREECHAT, BEGIN A PRIVATE SESSION, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REAL HELP, REAL, AND WELL DETAILED READING. I GIVE YOU TIME FRAMES, I OFFER YOU CONCRETE SOLUTIONS, INSTEAD OF BLURY HINTS!***

VERY IMPORTANT: READINGS CAN HAPPEN ONLY IN PRIVATE!

A READING WITH ME IS VERY SIMILAR; I CAN FULLY PAY ATTENTION ONE VALUED MEMBER AT THE SAME TIME.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME, AND READ SOME OF MY TESTIMONIALS, HONEST OPINIONS CAME FROM MY PRESCIOUS MEMBER'S HEART. I NEVER LET MY CLIENTS ALONE, AND I NEVER WILL, UNTIL THEY REACHED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF HAPPINESS, AND SATISFACTION!

***MY 18 YEAR OLD "READING-CAREER", MY SPECIAL, AND SELF-DEVELOPED MEDITATION METHODS, AND MY UNIQUE ABILITIES, WHICH HELP ME TO CONNECT WITH YOU QUICKLY, AND PERFECTLY, CAN GUARANTEE, YOU WILL NOT REGRET, THAT YOU ASKED THE BEST, ASKED DEVON'S PRESCIOUS HELP!***

I KNOW YOU WILL MAKE A WISE DECISION, AND YOU WILL STEP INSIDE MY PRIVATE ROOM!

¤¤¤¤¤BE MY CLIENT TODAY! LET THE UNIVERSE, AND LET DEVON HELP ON YOU!¤¤¤¤¤

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

Colorado | 2016-04-23 04:06:04
The best there is and ALWAYS correct on everything. Everything she says comes to pass. Want the truth and know what you need to hear? Talk to Liz and you will never be dissapointeusa |

France 2016-04-22 06:13:36
She is awesome. very clear and straight to the point. she told me things that were very true and about my feelings i will definitely visit her again

canada | 2016-04-22 01:15:10
this woman is incredible she made me feel better instantly !!! very comforting and knowledgable and didn't waste any time. I will see her in the future

Georgetown | 2016-04-18 08:01:51
She was wonderful! I appreciate her insights and Honesty, I have to do what is most important for my self. thanks for all your wonderful words. see you again soon. Michael

3 hours ago Comment Cool  
LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

Anchorage | 2016-05-06 07:41:56
She told me things she had no way of know about my relationship and want I had planned for the near future very accurate.

London | 2016-05-06 04:42:19
This woman is my saviour. She knows what needs to be heard. I always come back to her for a reason

Somewhere | 2016-05-05 08:12:34
Jennie picked up on a lot of things that were going on and gave me clarity, she is very good at what she does! I'll be coming back! Thank You

Starlene Breiter
Starlene Breiter commented on a photo on own wall.

Try windmills next time!

5 hours ago
Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

Online in freechat

Blessings

Leah Demetra Sibley

Leah Demetra Sibley

I AM NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE READINGS!

Devon Put

Devon Put

I AM BACK!!!

***HAVE A BLESSED DAY!***

***IN FREECHAT!***

GREAT DAY FOR A READING! ASK A REAL EXPERT'S HELP!

DEVON KNOWS YOU HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS!

***LOVE***RELATIONSHIP***CAREER***HEALTH***

WHY WOULD YOU WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT DOES FUTURE HOLDS?

DO NOT HESITATE NO MORE, LOVE EXPERT MASTERPSYCHIC DEVON IS WAITING FOR YOU!

DON'T MISS THE CHANCE TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE!

I AM IN FREECHAT!READ MY TESTIMONIALS! ALL MY CLIENTS SATISFIED!

PROBLEMS WILL LEAVE YOU, AFTER A READING WITH ME!

DEVON - MASTERPSYCHIC & GURU

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

REUNION WITH LOVER

FORBIDDEN LOVE

WHEN WILL YOU HAVE CONTACT

STAR CROSSED LOVERS

SOUL MATE CONNECTION

SEXUAL & INTIMACY ISSUES

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING OF YOU

WHEN WILL YOU MARRY

WHEN WILL BECOME PREGNANT

PARENT-CHILD ISSUES

DIVORCE-SEPARATION-CUSTODY

EX LOVER REUNIONS

ONLINE DATING

GAY-LESBIAN-TRANSGENDER ISSUES

CAREER

I AM NON JUDGMENTAL, CARING AND POLITE WITH 32 YEARS EXPERIENCE. I CARE.
MY PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS.

I DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRIVATE CHAT TIME WITH TOOLS AS I AM A NATURAL BORN CLAIRVOYANT AND INTUITIVE POSSESSING GREAT EMPATHY FOR OTHERS. I DO ENERGY CONNECTIONS, CAN SEE INTO YOUR FUTURE, FORECAST EVENTS WHICH BRINGS CLARITY AND PEACE TO YOUR PRESENT DAY

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO ONE HAS DONE MORE READINGS HERE ON ORANUM AS I HAVE ! WE'VE PASSED 36,000 READINGS! NOW, WE HAVE A FEW FREE CREDITS TO GIVE AWAY!. THE...

Helped on: 36486

Love Heera Truth Teller

Affordable!♥Tried&Tested!♥☆Care4U♥ 5 yrs on Oranum! PROVEN-TRUSTED-BORN-Psychic and Healer! I channel you with guides and energies. I PREDICT. 100% Honest!...

Helped on: 18895

Starlene Breiter

~ 1.99 SUPER SALE ~ VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY! ★ Certified Astrologer, Intuitive Tarot Reader, Reiki healer & Gemstone expert ♥ It's my passion to guide you with...

Helped on: 7418

Cassie Psychic

I specialize in Relationships: :Love Readings: I answer your deepest concerns and questions: I am a spiritual adviser

Helped on: 2620

Nikki Rich

SALE!!! $1.99 (Reg $2.99) FAST - ACCURATE - HONEST - CLEAR - KIND - COMPASSIONATE - See testimonials for PROVEN RESULTS in FORECASTING...

Helped on: 2919