Helped on 1,180,566 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
araishaa

araishaa

! 1. First rule !
Please keep your personal issues or info for private. Free chat is only for you to meet your psychic before a private!! Your personal life is not allowed to be discussed in free chat. Oranum rules be followed, that’s why most of my time online I’m online only. If you have any problems, please contact oranum support and discuss their rules with them they will be more them happy to help you.
Also, I don’t do demos or free reading in free chat! I just do private.

araishaa

araishaa

! 1. First rule !
Please keep your personal issues or info for private. Free chat is only for you to meet your psychic before a private!! Your personal life is not allowed to be discussed in free chat. Oranum rules be followed, that’s why most of my time online I’m online only. If you have any problems, please contact oranum support and discuss their rules with them they will be more them happy to help you.
Also, I don’t do demos or free reading in free chat! I just do private.

araishaa

araishaa

I'm Online !!!

Onyx Phoenix

Onyx Phoenix

i know i'll receive a lot of mock because i'm wearing a headband, i don't mind. You're invited!

Onyx Phoenix
Onyx Phoenix
i'll post the funniest comments about my headband:
3 hours ago   Cool
Onyx Phoenix
Onyx Phoenix
he is doing stand up comedy act first look like, total nonsense
3 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
MARIA WHITE LIGHT

MARIA WHITE LIGHT uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

number one on the wish list! :)

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

2.99 sale don't miss out!

mahipsychics utka

mahipsychics utka

Are you unhappy, unlucky, disconnected with life? Are you in love with a married man or woman? Is there something in your way separating you from the one you love? There is no problem too big or too small that she cannot solve by giving you advise and looking in to the future Upon reaching womanhood, I realized she had the God-given power to help humanity, to reveal past, present and future . I have devoted a lifetime to do this work. Don't live a life of misery and hat e. Don't let time and distance stand in your way of success and happiness.Do not forget to email horoscop you can have a full reading, tarot, numerology and astrology,very comfortable in just few minutes. Blessings,Mahi.

WAYNES WORLD OF LOVE

WAYNES WORLD OF LOVE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Happy diwali to all my Hindu clients :-)

Cosmic Sister

Cosmic Sister

Something You want to share?
I CAN TELL YOU: with the Use of Mayan Calendar
1) Everything about a persons talents / characteristics / careers / personality
2) If someone is born advanced: spiritually / socially or materially
3) What a person's Life Lessons are
4) What Kind of life a person lives and if they have political power
5) Compatibility for Couples and Family Members... Get ready to Laugh!
6) Auspicious days to Plan Special events according to Mayan Calendar
7) Past, Present, Future influences and more...! Radiesthesia READINGS are for people who would like Investigate certain parts of life. For specific consultations about: health, love, business, locations, investments, criminology and more ...

Cosmic Sister

Cosmic Sister

I CAN TELL YOU: With the use of Radiesthesia * and reading faces, hands and palms ....
1) Career: I can tell you what career best suits your energy right now. How to improve productivity ...
2) Specifics about locations / products / investments / relationships
3) About pets and loved ones Both in this world and in the spirit world
4) Love: what your partner likes / desires / needs
5) Compatibility: Between couples / family members / employees / anyone
6) Specifics about people's disposition / personality / attitude / health / desires
7) Random Specifics: Any important question you have I can answer about the best name for your business, the best way to see yourself and the people who you are Involved with, who is best equipped to be charge, the best physician for you, the best lawyer / teacher and people's thoughts and feelings...

jon moss

jon moss

Is free and available and waiting for you to pop in and chat and give you peace of mind on any and all f your worries that you might have just 2.99 per mine with a card of the week thrown in for free

Nigam Fahim

Nigam Fahim

hi i am in free chat join me to get clarity of your life AT 0.99

* Timeframe
* Twin flame
* Love
* Relationship
* Family
* Money
* Career
*soul connection
* Fast Connections

psychiclove

psychiclove

Something You wNOTICE TO ALL PSYCHICS

SNEAKBOUK.. IS NOT WHO IS TELLING EVERYONE HE IS..
FAKE ID. NAME
HIS REAL NAME IS JAWAD HAIDER FROM PAKISTAN
LOOKING FOR INNOCENT PEOPLE AS A TARGET
OTHER MEMBER NAMES OLD MICHEAL
JOGGII
BANDABAG
PLEASE BE AWARE

psychiclove

psychiclove

NOTICE TO ALL PSYCHICS

SNEAKBOUK.. IS NOT WHO IS TELLING EVERYONE HE IS..
FAKE ID. NAME
HIS REAL NAME IS JAWAD HAIDER FROM PAKISTAN
LOOKING FOR INNOCENT PEOPLE AS A TARGET
OTHER MEMBER NAMES OLD MICHEAL
JOGGII
BANDABAG
PLEASE BE AWARE

psychiclove
psychiclove
HE IS CONSTANTLY VISITING MY ROOM AND HARASSING ME
1 day ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
psychiclove

psychiclove

Members on Oranum should have respect for the Spiritual adviser's and psychic's on here.. when you enter free chat have the decency to say a hello/ good morning/ afternoon/ evening..

we are here to help you.. to give you clarity.. not to be abused.. coming into free chat blazing guns.. we will NOT help you.

NOTHING is guaranteed 100% therefore I CANNOT PREDICT ANYTHING

ALL READINGS ARE DONE IN A PRIVATE CONSULTATION (FOR OUT UNDIVIDED ATTENTION) AS YOU SEE ON THE SCREEN WHEN YOU ENTER FREE CHAT

IF WE CAN RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY, THEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO ALSO RESPECT US..

NOT TO CALL US "FAKE" OR TO TEST US..

POLITE NOTICE.. I refuse to help those who will not respect me.., or tolerate anyone who enters my free chat and asks me to offer a free reading or demonstrate a reading.. just to test my abilities..

I will keep re posting this.. until this has become crystal clear to every member who wishes for me to read them.

psychiclove

psychiclove

Members on Oranum should have respect for the Spiritual adviser's and psychic's on here.. when you enter free chat have the decency to say a hello/ good morning/ afternoon/ evening..

we are here to help you.. to give you clarity.. not to be abused.. coming into free chat blazing guns.. we will NOT help you.

NOTHING is guaranteed 100% therefore I CANNOT PREDICT ANYTHING

ALL READINGS ARE DONE IN A PRIVATE CONSULTATION (FOR OUT UNDIVIDED ATTENTION) AS YOU SEE ON THE SCREEN WHEN YOU ENTER FREE CHAT

IF WE CAN RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY, THEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO ALSO RESPECT US..

NOT TO CALL US "FAKE" OR TO TEST US..

POLITE NOTICE.. I refuse to help those who will not respect me.., or tolerate anyone who enters my free chat and asks me to offer a free reading or demonstrate a reading.. just to test my abilities..

I will keep re posting this.. until this has become crystal clear to every member who wishes for me to read them.

Emily A Cox

Emily A Cox

My Hours: 10AM- 12PM & 8PM-10PM EST (NYC) TIME, RATE: 3.99/MIN - 5-STAR REVIEWS! Specialty: Love/Relationship & CAREER!

Light Cate

Light Cate

I'm online!

Onyx Phoenix

Onyx Phoenix

Today is Good onyx phoenix day. You're invited!

Onyx Phoenix
Onyx Phoenix
Good old onyx phoenix
lonely, kind, helpful, talente, gorgeous, superkalifragilistic... onix phoenix, humble authentic fortuneteller, best on the internet at... Onyx Phoenix's hospital for the soul, your soothing refugee for any and all hassle
19 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Nigam Fahim

Nigam Fahim

hi i am in free chat join me to get clarity of your life AT 0.99

* Timeframe
* Twin flame
* Love
* Relationship
* Family
* Money
* Career
*soul connection
* Fast Connections

1 day ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

online psychics

WAYNES WORLD OF LOVE

★14,000 READINGS ★★★★★ 5 STAR PSYCHIC/MEDIUM EXPERT★WORLD FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR★TV/RADIO HOST★ACCURATE LOVE READING PREDICTIONS★CONNECT WITH YOUR...

Helped on: 14931

Demetri pit

SALE PRICE for clarity (1.49) $...... LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI //...

Helped on: 2421

queenofmars

Hello every one.I am queen of mars.I have psychic abbilities and i have spiritual qualities since my child hood. I can see things and i...

Helped on: 986

MARIA WHITE LIGHT

Here to assist you! Join in free chat and get your reading!

Helped on: 2441

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 9471