Helped on 1,630,428 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Sensei AngelPsychic

Sensei AngelPsychic

I'’m waiting for you in my chat room and I’m ready to offer you a unique experience in private. A psychic and angelic reading.

★Angelic invokation and channeling
★Dna activation
★Love & relationship
★Single & Dating
★Virtual Dating
★Gay & lesbian
★Pregnancy & fertility
★Divorce
★Soulmates
★Twinflame
★Break ups and Réunion
★Cheating
★Sex and intimacy
★Addiction
★Parents & Children
★Past life
★Career
★Developing skills
★Self Improvement
★Stress
★Money
★Luck
★Picture reading
★Relocation
★Find lost Items
★Prosperity and manifesting abundance
★Chakra Balancing and Harmonization
★Astral projection
★Aura reading

Male Moon

Male Moon

I am now in free chat!

Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

Come get your love reading!! Soulmate/twinflame readings! You get 7 min reading for only 20 credits!

1 minute ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Let me connect with your energies and take me into private to look into your

love life (soulmates/twinflames)
relationships
career/job
finances/money
health
chakra healing/reiki healing
wishes, desires and wants
future and what it holds for you
energies
timeframes
dream interpretation
past/present/future
pregnancy
gay/lesbian relationships
marriage and divorce
pregnancy and fertility

I can raise your vibrations to get what is best for you!!! It is all spiritual and psychic work in my private chat! Take back control of your life! Over 10,000 readings on Oranum! My 4th year on Oranum!

RECOMMENDED!

Lauren

Oranum |
Lauren

Heera is incredible! She is very accurate and answered all of my questions

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Sharing some of Love Heera The Psychic'S TESTIMONIALS

Juliesstars

Oklahoma City | 2015-09-01 05:00:17
Juliesstars

She is AWESOME!! I really enjoyed my reading with her. I think she is very good at connecting. I will continue to come to her.

Sherry

OM | 2015-08-31 21:03:17
Sherry

Heera has a really cool relaxed vibe to her and I feel like really knows what she is talking about, the reading was great. Thank You!

mikoj

... | 2015-08-30 05:26:49
mikoj

wonderful reading

Bey

melbourne | 2015-08-30 02:54:40
Bey

Thanks Again Heera, you are really awesome!

Happle

Phoenix | 2015-08-29 21:08:22
Happle

I could feel the energy right away. Thank you Heera. xx

Sarah

Norwich | 2015-08-29 20:53:46
Sarah

She is a such lovely lady. She gave me really good, accurate answer!

LP

Canada | 2015-08-29 02:39:26
LP

What a fantastic reading and chat. Heera is awesome! I can't recommend her enough.

Mitchi

Los Angeles | 2015-08-29 01:11:09
Mitchi

Heera was pretty spot on about certain things. I hope what she says comes to pass.

Eva

Florida | 2015-08-28 23:16:17
Eva

Heera is so chill, natural and straightforward! I enjoy her personality and her great insights!

Cindy

Norway | 2015-08-27 00:50:09
Cindy

Heera is very accurate! Straight to the point and honest, I appreciate it x Highly recommended x

Sonja

netherlands | 2015-08-25 18:40:48
Sonja

Thanks for you update xxx your great reader

Curi333

connecticut | 2015-08-25 01:10:14
Curi333

excellent, very compassionate very good, very clear

A

France | 2015-08-24 20:15:14
A

Very nice person and very good advice

Melissa

Lafayette | 2015-08-24 06:12:07
Melissa

very good I am happy with my reading!

JacquieDee

Virgin Islands | 2015-08-24 01:42:32
JacquieDee

Excellent...Heera was very patient and allowed me to take her around a circle for a very long time when she had already given me the answer to my question about 15 minutes into our session. I would chat with her again. Follow her suggestion and share the results.

Mirah02

Qatar | 2015-08-23 21:34:30
Mirah02

Thank you but sorry i don't have credit left see you next time.

luvTim

Decatur | 2015-08-23 19:35:12
luvTim

Very calming and did not seem to making things up. I believe she read what she saw.

Jasmine

cardiff | 2015-08-22 20:55:01
Jasmine

Briliant, thank you so much :)

Ritzie

Canada | 2015-08-22 19:50:56
Ritzie

Awesome! BANG ON with what is going on without any prompting or leading! I love when I am 'amazed'! I shall definitely be back

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

‎*•..๑۩۞۩๑ LOVE ๑۩۞۩๑..•*

Namaste. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Divorce, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life...join me in private readings and find out the clarity of all your burning questions .. blessings

- Love & relationship
- Healing relations
- Reconciliation, breaking up, marriage, divorce, Cheating
- Family issues. pregnancy and fertility
- Sex and Intimacy
- Gay- Lesbian - Transgender
- Career. Job
- Money.Investment. Finance. business
- Soulmate and twinflame connection
- Health, Spirituality
- Travelling, Relocation
- Unblocking blockages
- Removal negativity & Aura balance
- Natural healing
-Chakra balancing
-Magical rituals to Remove Black Magic, Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and your loved ones

TheTruth psychic

TheTruth psychic

Its time to help again:)

TheTruth psychic

TheTruth psychic

Welcome everybody:)

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

See few of my great testimonials:

sanity53

Well in my mind there is no doubt about it .... The Remedy King has arrived! Annil gave me remedies today to aid in my condition...I look forward to seeing the results. Previously Annil gave me exercises to do with my hands that have already worked in my healing. This expert is great and I will return.

Blessings

Annil has the best remedies on this site. i've followed all of them thus far and they have started to work. every time i get a reading, he's very kind and gentle. told me not to worry about future. it's very bright. Annil is God sent. all the stars in universe to him. highly, highly recommend. will be back soon :)

Faith

Vastu remedies are a very powerful form of healing and mending what's broken. It's been a few weeks since I have tired these remedies and it's changing things for the better. Annil has help me in the spiritual healing for good and positive energies around me. Give these remedies a try.....faith 81.N,J USA

Aniithaa

i'm very happy with his remedies and they worked perfectly well in all my endeavours like succeeding in getting a job .Now i'm lookign to secure job with his blessings .I would recommend Annil to everyone who are looking for a great shift in their life

Nnili

He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvtAnnil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy
NYC |

Blessings

Annil never ceases to amaze me. His compassion for his clients is one of the qualities that make him stand out. he doesnt waste your time or money by giving false hope. his remedies are very powerful and have been working thus far. he did a healing for me that worked. im very grateful for Annil. will check back in a few days.

Cinnadoll

Very positive man and has been helping me with my struggle for a good amount of time now. Please see him if you're struggling with something because he will help you out.

Blessings

Annil is great as always! He's amongst 1 of my 5 top readers on the site. He's number 1 when it comes to remedies and doing healings. Annil is a very nice and gentle man. Keep being a light for all of us that get readings from you.

Jacqquii

Very comfortable talking with this man. He is very wise. His offers for healing are wonderful. It was nice to spend time with a positive person who gives a lot of his energy to those he is listening to. I thank him greatly for what he has expressed about my current situation. His insight is spot-on. He also has a very open minded approach, which was really helpful for me. Please spend some time with Annil...he is healing you from the moment he says "hello, can you hear me and see me clearly?"

love

very kind spirit and so very willing to help in the matters that you are struggling with. I will do exactly as he states for his remedies. Really wanting them to work will update as things progress. Thank you for your help Annil...bless you

Kayeluv1

Thank you for a wonderful reading! :) I look forward to having a love healing session with you very soon! I really need you to help dry my tears and to help heal my heart. I will take all of your advice and do all of the remedies that you told me to do! Thank you for your patience and kindness and for not judging me and my situation!!! Thank you for taking the time to explain everything until I understood it and for not getting upset that you had to repeat yourself a few times!!!!! Thank you for reassuring me that I am a very special person and God gifted because I thought God didn't love me! Annil, I wish you any blessings and I thank you so much for all of your encouraging words. Take care.

Sarah

I was not sure at first however this man is great and I amazed at his accuracy... and gradually his predictions have been coming true as well... everyone must get a reading done from him ... been getting the readings done since the past almost one year now ... he has been really helpful and his suggestions and remedies have worked wonders for me ... thanks a lot annil... you are a great reader and an amazing

fragrant vagrant › Annel LovePsychic

Annil told me some remedies, some which take a bit longer, but I did them many months ago despite wondering "how can this stuff possibly help me".
Now, I admit that I only did 1 remedy and at the time when he said it begins to manifest, I have to admit, so far I am seeing things happening in a way that is...different...and better...than before.
This motivates me to take action to improve my own life mindfully and purposefully and take responsibility for how I conduct myself. I feel at some point, I hope, that I will be taking charge of my own life by my own actions all of the time. But these remedies gave me the kick-start I needed so badly.
All I can say is, one remedy is showing the results that Annil said, now I have initiated the other ones. Will definitely post here when their time comes - I am positive that they will also manifest the best I can get in various spheres of life.

sheilah

He is amazing i have been coming to him for years.. He has never let me down.. he uses the oldest astrology in the east along with his gifts.. i had been using western astrology but its not always correct.. i have traveled to these countries and know they know more than I . so how can you not try ??

shelle97 › Annel LovePsychic

Annil predicted a new relationship for me. I didn't think I would because I was still stuck on an old one. After he did a healing, about a week later, I reconnected with an old childhood friend. It's has been moving really fast now, as Annil said it would. When I asked about this new man, he told me he was straightforward , honest and doesn't play games. He said I deserved better than old relationship and this one would be better. I don't know about all of that yet, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

With my 25 years of experience in Astrology, Numerology and Vastu I hope you achieve what your heart desires. My wisdom and expertise will bring you closer to the source of your inner strength and guide you to make the right decisions to help your love life, relationships, health, Business and career etc. I will also help you overcome negative situations or deal with difficult combinations in your horoscope through prescribing various remedies. These remedies may include wearing a precise gem stone to reinforce a particular planetary position and spiritual practices to triumph over obstacles in life.

*Help to bring back your love
*Improve relationship and experience true love
*help to get a desire job
*Bring lots of new opportunities
*Help to blossom your career
*Bring in fame and recognition
*Fulfill your desire
*Solve financial problems
*Help to come out from debts
*Suggest beneficial investment
*Help in marketing and brand building of your business
*Increase productivity and profits
*Improve education and studies
*Make you powerful and majestic

I am a Vastu expert, follow my vastu remedies and experience positive changes in your life….Many blessings

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

‎*•..๑۩۞۩๑ LOVE ๑۩۞۩๑..•*

Namaste. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Divorce, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life...join me in private readings and find out the clarity of all your burning questions .. blessings

- Love & relationship
- Healing relations
- Reconciliation, breaking up, marriage, divorce, Cheating
- Family issues. pregnancy and fertility
- Sex and Intimacy
- Gay- Lesbian - Transgender
- Career. Job
- Money.Investment. Finance. business
- Soulmate and twinflame connection
- Health, Spirituality
- Travelling, Relocation
- Unblocking blockages
- Removal negativity & Aura balance
- Natural healing
-Chakra balancing
-Magical rituals to Remove Black Magic, Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and your loved ones

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

MY PREDICTIONS HAPPENED

* 5 Star Rated Psychic* Great Testimonials* TimeFrame* Love* Relationship*Reunion*- Reconciliation*, breaking up* marriage*divorce *Cheating* Family* Money* Career*Job*Travelling *Business*Health*Healing

gina18

i would like to take this opportunity to thank annil and oranum for getting back my loved one who left me..we are now reunited again and are very happy .thanks Annil for your remedies..it really worked..i was sceptical at first but very happy with all his predictions coming true...i now follow all his remedies for every aspect of my life..for career growth,mylovelife ,finance and business dealings..youwont regret with his services..he will tell you all that you need to know..Best choice and one of the most senior and respected reader on oranum..thank you very much sir.

sanity53

Annil's expert knowledge lets me find a way to work through negative situations. His predictions are clear and concise and work well. Annil predicted an outcome for me and this has come true. Annil is a person of trust and I can't wait for his next prediction to come true.

paula

he is great. very quick to pick up on things and does not need any information other than your name and dob. his predictions have come true for me in the past. he is excellent.

Anne

Annil has helped me a lot, I feel better every time talking to him. All his predictions came to pass. Very fast and insightful reading. I wait for the result of this prediction

Khuram786

I got a reading from Annil, everything he told me, timing and dates, that same exact happened. I get my things work out the same as I'm getting it. Here I found some people who are very good, they know what they are doing and are experienced. I got lucky I got him, I am very happy! Thanks god and god bless you and Oranum.

Laurie

Annil is fantastic. A few months back I asked him a question about my ex. He said that I would be hearing from him in 70-75 days. This is after months of not speaking to each other at all. At exactly 72 days - out of nowhere - he contacted me. Extremely accurate!! And also very kind and caring. Blessings

savita

Good reading, accurate time frames happened for me.

jozeph_skullz

Annil predicted a reading; that the other psychic on this website told me too. He has to be accurate and correct on his predictions. Give him a try! :)

sarah

Honest reading, true predictions happened for me, Thanks for always being there for me. Will come to him again and again for readings.

Nyle

Good and to the point. Something he says comes true.

Khuram786

Absolutely wonderful man. With 101% what he do always comes truth am happy with him god bless him and keep it up with good work on Oranum.

Anne

Annil has helped me a lot, I feel better every time talking to him. All his predictions came to pass. Very fast and insightful reading. I wait for the result of this prediction.

lonelybaby

Annil is genuinely the best psychic here! he is the real deal! the real psychic on oranum who deserves that title! He is a true clairvoyant who foresaw my future and provided me with time frames and facts and healing remedies to heal my problems and blocks to success and happiness. He answers yes and no questions in a true way regardless of what you want to hear, he tells you the truth without sugarcoating. He is also one of the best who communicates with spirit guides and does really good numerology readings. I will definitely come back to Annil whenever I need answers.

69wondering

Very deep and fast reader. Was amazed by his accuracy.

samantha

This person is 100% true in what he does, I have never met anyone who hits directly on things like he does, he is really good...... I will always log on and talk to him because I feel safe and sure about all his tellings and it has helped me too, great tellings and great results has come out of it...

charlenebev

I feel that you are a genuine, caring psychic with true abilities. I have suffered in a terrible situation, and I hope that a sign comes soon, to show me the light again. Thank you, you were very accurate.

kimmm2

Very, very, very, very nice reading. So friendly and accurate. Does it very fast to save time. Very knowledgeable. Work on problems like your know

Annil predicted a new relationship for me. I didn't think I would because I was still stuck on an old one. After he did a healing, about a week later, I reconnected with an old childhood friend. It's has been moving really fast now, as Annil said it would. When I asked about this new man, he told me he was straightforward , honest and doesn't play games. He said I deserved better than old relationship and this one would be better. I don't know about all of that yet, but I'm enjoying it so far.
sweetheart
i was in doubt n was feeling depress not knowing where to heed in my relationship but Annil had reassure me that it is just a misunderstanding . his previous prediction has all come true..hoping this will too///fast connection...honest..trustworthy reader..feel a sense of relief when doing reading with him..love u lot mr annil..your simply the best on here!5 stars is underrated..u deserve much more..

jaana
thank you so much Annil for providing me with clarity when i need it most..i hope he comes back .your insight were amazingly accurate within the short span of connection time.wished could have longer reading but credits ran out.. will try to come for update again soon..thumbs up for tht superb reading.highly recommended .an all rounder expert that provides help n guidance in every aspect..from relationship career marriage n removal of negative energy.he is the real deal spot on and very caring n supporting..thanks once again.

baby
i have consulted Mr Annil many times over this past year.. he is a wonderful reader ..and healer..he connects fast to a situation and is very accurate everytime..this time he has predicted tht my career will stabilise in 3 months grace period.. i will keep updating when the

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

gina18

i would like to take this opportunity to thank annil and oranum for getting back my loved one who left me..we are now reunited again and are very happy .thanks Annil for your remedies..it really worked..i was sceptical at first but very happy with all his predictions coming true...i now follow all his remedies for every aspect of my life..for career growth,mylovelife ,finance and business dealings..youwont regret with his services..he will tell you all that you need to know..Best choice and one of the most senior and respected reader on oranum..thank you very much sir.

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

Amy Maryland | 2015-09-01 06:37:57
Amy
Annil is a fantastic vastu worker. His remedies have been helping my situation and bringing everything to life. I feel so much love and energy from the work his done with me. He really helps you and is happy to help you become successful. Believe it can happen for you, whatever it is you desire....Many blessings my friend!

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

With my 25 years of experience in Astrology, Numerology and Vastu I hope you achieve what your heart desires. My wisdom and expertise will bring you closer to the source of your inner strength and guide you to make the right decisions to help your love life, relationships, health, Business and career etc. I will also help you overcome negative situations or deal with difficult combinations in your horoscope through prescribing various remedies. These remedies may include wearing a precise gem stone to reinforce a particular planetary position and spiritual practices to triumph over obstacles in life.

*Help to bring back your love
*Improve relationship and experience true love
*help to get a desire job
*Bring lots of new opportunities
*Help to blossom your career
*Bring in fame and recognition
*Fulfill your desire
*Solve financial problems
*Help to come out from debts
*Suggest beneficial investment
*Help in marketing and brand building of your business
*Increase productivity and profits
*Improve education and studies
*Make you powerful and majestic

I am a Vastu expert, follow my vastu remedies and experience positive changes in your life….Many blessings

Sensei AngelPsychic
Sensei AngelPsychic commented on a photo on Inactive user's wall.

A Prayer for Forgiveness

I have sinned, Lord, and while I know that all have sinned and come short I am having a hard time letting go of my shame and accepting your forgiveness.

I know that I am unworthy of your love, but Your Word promises forgiveness as long as we confess our sins to You and repent. I am so sorry for falling short of what You expect of me, and I pray for your mercy and the strength not to make the same mistakes again.

Amen

3 hours ago
LoveGuidePsy

LoveGuidePsy

SALE PRICE 50% for FIRST TIMERS IN MY ROOM:)

problemsgoodbye

problemsgoodbye

TIRED of FALSE PROMISES?

Ready to hear the TRUTH!

Is it time to MOVE ON or HOLD ON?

LOVE and RELATIONSHIP GUIDE.

SALE PRICE OF 1.99/MINT

Show more  

online psychics

problemsgoodbye

1.99/MINT- REUNION EXPERT- HEALER & SPELL WORKER- MIND READER- REMOVING OF BLOCKAGES- CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN FACE THE TRUTH- NO SUGAR COATING.

Helped on: 2904

Sensei AngelPsychic

Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Angelic and Psychic readings Love & Relationship Reunion Twinflame Past Life Career Healings...

Helped on: 7017

VisionaryGu

♥♥♥PREDICTIONS+TIME FRAME COME TO PASS♥♥♥ ★★★ 5 stars expert★★★Make sure you are ready to hear the truth when you come to my readings...

Helped on: 2114

Love Heera The Psychic

♥☆Sale $$$!♥☆Care4U♥4 years on Oranum! Trusted-Born-Psychic! I love giving guidance,healing and predictions! PROVEN psychic and healer! Energy Channeler! 100%...

Helped on: 13833

Spiritual Man

$1.99/Min -$1.99/Min -$1.99/Min -TRUE PREDICTIONS - WITH TIME FRAME -PSHYCHIC / MEDIUM Problems In Love & RelationShip , Domestic, Husband & Wife, Make Or Match...

Helped on: 2503