Helped on 1,358,733 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Here in freechat!!! Let me connect with your energies and take me into private to look into your

love life (soulmates/twinflames)
relationships
career/job
finances/money
health
legal issues
chakra healing/reiki healing
wishes, desires and wants
future and what it holds for you
energies
timeframes
dream interpretation
past/present/future
pregnancy
gay/lesbian relationships
marriage and divorce

I can raise your vibrations to get what is best for you!!! It is all spiritual and psychic work in my private chat! Take back control of your life! Over 10,000 readings on Oranum! only 1.99/min right now!

RECOMMENDED!

Lauren

Oranum |
Lauren

Heera is incredible! She is very accurate and answered all of my questions

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

hey guys my rate is 1.99/min tonight!!!

Take me private! Ready to go in with you!

love,

Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

ATTENTION MEMBERS--

My rate is only 1.99/min for the rest of the day! I have worked on Oranum for 3 years! Please read my info and testimonials! You will not be disappointed with my reading!

Please come to see me in freechat!

Love,

Heera

gracepetals

gracepetals

"Grace is amazing. She predicts the most specific things that come true. She really connects and has a true gift. I've been going to her often and for awhile, and she is very consistent. And honest. Definitely worth it. Wonderful!"

"She is wonderful and awesome! Unbelievable how she reads the situation."

"Grace is amazing she truly is gifted to help you find the answer you can not get by yourself."

"WOW! I am simply so very grateful that I came to see Grace today...Her words and her guidance are literally priceless to me. I have felt at a bit of a crossroads, and she helped reassure me that my feelings were in fact point on. I can't wait to have her predictions come to pass. What a beautiful kind spirit she is, with a very wise soul. Just loved the reading!!"

"Is there any more to say.....Thank You. In gratitude, in respect, definitely admiration. Grace is 100% authentic, no preservatives or artificial words in her readings....simply Grace."

"Grace truly is graceful...her style is like poetry at the cafe...it just flows. She is an intentional reader she tunes in and doesn't just run at the mouth searching for words...she listens to her inner guides and they are on point. I had her for quite some time and I am so glad...her amazing insight is phenomenal.... Try her you won't be disappointed...she will give you a few gifts to put in your pocket on this journey of life."

"Grace is absolutely amazing, she is kind and will tell you not what you want to hear but the truth. She is very accurate every time. She is also a very loving person who will help you in any doubts you have no matter what they are. I come to her every time I need guidance or any unanswered questions I may have."

"Absolutely loved her! so dead on with things. I will do private readings with her often."

"She picked up on things quickly and accurately! She was spot on with everything!!"

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

hey members!

Get a reading with me! you will not be sorry! I have been a psychic on Oranum since 2012! I have a proven track record for you to read! For serious queries or for fun, you can count on me as your psychic! No reason to wait ! I am here to read you! I can SPEAK or TYPE! Accuracy is almost guaranteed! You will be surprised about what I can tell you!

Love,

Heera

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

SpiritAdvisr

SpiritAdvisr

SALE! SALE! WILL ONLY BE $1.49/MIN!! TODAY WILL BE THE FINAL DAY OF THIS SALE PRICE! HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU!!

gracepetals

gracepetals

The Grace Room is open... Get the Grace Connection... Love, Light and Laughter.

PSYCHIC CHRISTOPHER

PSYCHIC CHRISTOPHER uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Banana Man

36 minutes ago Comment Cool  
PSYCHIC CHRISTOPHER

Description:

Nice House

PSYCHIC CHRISTOPHER

Description:

Pretty

41 minutes ago Comment Cool  
PSYCHIC CHRISTOPHER

Description:

Midnight Sun

43 minutes ago Comment Cool  
PSYCHIC CHRISTOPHER

Description:

Global Warming

Mystic Charles

Mystic Charles

☆☆☆☆☆ A Mystic Charles Special, ☞ ONLY 1.99/m... (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚.*・。゚☆゚

PSYCHIC CHRISTOPHER

Description:

Interesting dimensions

PSYCHIC CHRISTOPHER

Description:

Chinese Newspaper

Mystic Charles

Mystic Charles

♥‿♥ I am in back in Free chat. ♥‿♥

☆ General Readings
☆ Love
☆ How do they feel about you.
☆ Is There a Chance?
☆ Will They Come Back / Reunite?
☆ Same Sex Relationships
☆ Soulmate
☆ Family
☆ Finances
☆ Energy Around You, Positive & Negative
☆ Work
☆ Education
☆ Business
☆ Spirits

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

hey members!

I am here in freechat for you all!!!! Been here 3 years on Oranum!!! Let me read you today! Why wait to find out what you need to help get your life together and get moving!

Let me help you find your reality!!!

Love,

Heera

Show more  

online psychics

inspirebymee inspirebymee

***Special Offer for limited time***Proven 5th generation God gifted psychic !! clairvoyant, medium & numerology are my green areas.. my strong belief is in...

Helped on: 738

US - Psychic Alycia Rose

1.49 *3yrs 14K Reads!* (reg 5.99) ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Professional, Honest, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs....

Helped on: 14343

Love Heera The Psychic

❤☆1.99/min right now!☆Care4U❤.:)I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance for LIFE!: Best LOVE&CAREER...

Helped on: 10437

SpiritAdvisr

♥♥♥♥ SALE!! SALE! $1.49/MIN!!! SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE SESSIONS BEFORE PRICE GOES BACK UP!!! ♥♥♥♥...

Helped on: 841

gracepetals

Accurate predictions. Psychic/Medium ~Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Empath. Relationships, twin flame, career expert. Very genuine, honest,time frames given. Chakra Reiki...

Helped on: 6520