Helped on 1,989,593 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Psychic Firechants

Psychic Firechants

Psychic Firechants

free chat now, please come and visit. Check out my bio and testimonials.

MysticDoctor Love Psychic

MysticDoctor -- you told me on February 24th that I would hear from my love interest in 3-4 weeks, and I heard from him exactly within that time frame on March 18th, hahaha! You also mentioned how he's strong, hot, and emotional sexually and how he can satisfy me and leave me relaxed in an amazing way, and you're very right! I was struggling to fall asleep with him the other night, and after being with him sexually, I was the most relaxed I've been in a long time and was amazed at how quickly I fell asleep! Same about the rest of his personality -- kind, big hearted and unable to remain away from me for so long, respectful, well-mannered, well-civilized, reliable, and trustable. He also went through my phone and had me go through his to see and show each other that there's no one else. He's unlike anyone I've ever dated, lol! He explained why he distanced himself on Valentine's Day and said it was because he's not ready for that next step in a relationship as he's focusing on himself. But eventually will want to be in one when he can handle incorporating a relationship into his busy life. Thank you again for such an accurate reading! I will be coming back for more :)

Kelly Angelicness.

Psychic Zubi

Psychic Zubi

Back in free chat now.....xx

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

✫✫✫hello this is AMANLOVE

An experienced angel reader who will connect with your spirit guides and angels. Get Divine answers to your questions and guidance to keep you on your life path. Enjoy the powerful connection and energy! i don't use any tools, i work by energy connection/spiritual guidance ...need name and dob/age to connect..
my work doesn't need any tool because it only needs energy , once connected to your energy can read you and update you ..i am expert in love relations. i can break the negative spell too if you are suffering though this to give u a really good n blessed energy which will be helpful to u in making relationship better :) u can come to me without any ambiguity for help , :) you can read my feedback/testimonials , and feel free to come for readings these are 100% accurate insights ... ツツツyou can send me an email while i am offline , i will give you email reading :)
i can help you with...

♚RELATIONSHIP ♚CAREER ♚HEALING ♚MEDIUM( can connect with the souls who are passed away)

✿Soulmates/Twinflame

✿Holy Quran reading

✿ Love

✿ reconciliation

✿ patch up or breakup

✿ new energies in life

✿ best buddies/friends

✿ initial stage if relations

✿ coworkers/bosses

✿ cheating in relationship

✿ sincerity n loyalty from someone

✿ separations

✿ new job finding

✿ money issues

✿ better finance

✿ future career

✿ best jobs

✿ reiki

✿ better energy treatment

✿ dream predictions

✿ getting rid of bad energy

✿ future/past incarnations

✿ telepathy

✿ picture/hand lines reading

much love and blessings

blessings ❤❤❤
AMANLOVE

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

An experienced angel reader who will connect with your spirit guides and angels. Get Divine answers to your questions and guidance to keep you on your life path. Enjoy the powerful connection and energy! i don't use any tools, i work by energy connection/spiritual guidance ...need name and dob/age to connect..
my work doesn't need any tool because it only needs energy , once connected to your energy can read you and update you ..i am expert in love relations. i can break the negative spell too if you are suffering though this to give u a really good n blessed energy which will be helpful to u in making relationship better :) u can come to me without any ambiguity for help , :) you can read my feedback/testimonials , and feel free to come for readings these are 100% accurate insights ... ツツツyou can send me an email while i am offline , i will give you email reading :)
i can help you with...

♚RELATIONSHIP ♚CAREER ♚HEALING ♚MEDIUM( can connect with the souls who are passed away)

✿Soulmates/Twinflame

✿Holy Quran reading

✿ Love

✿ reconciliation

✿ patch up or breakup

✿ new energies in life

✿ best buddies/friends

✿ coworkers/bosses

✿ separations

✿ new job finding

✿ money issues

✿ better finance

✿ future career

✿ best jobs

✿ reiki

✿ dream predictions

✿ telepathy

much love and blessings

blessings ❤❤❤
AMANLOVE

Vix Visions

Vix Visions

Join me for an insight or clarity about anything

Vix Visions

Vix Visions

In free chat now

psychickay

psychickay

Update- I will be online in one hour

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

i can help you with...

✿Soulmates/Twinflame

✿Holy Quran reading

✿ Love

✿ reconciliation

✿ patch up or breakup

✿ new energies in life

✿ best buddies/friends

✿ coworkers/bosses

✿ separations

✿ new job finding

✿ money issues

✿ better finance

✿ future career

✿ best jobs

✿ reiki

✿ dream predictions

✿ telepathy

much love and blessings

blessings ❤❤❤
AMANLOVE

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

i can help you with...

✿Soulmates/Twinflame

✿Holy Quran reading

✿ Love

✿ reconciliation

✿ patch up or breakup

✿ new energies in life

✿ best buddies/friends

✿ coworkers/bosses

✿ separations

✿ new job finding

✿ money issues

✿ better finance

✿ future career

✿ best jobs

✿ reiki

✿ dream predictions

✿ telepathy

much love and blessings

blessings ❤❤❤
AMANLOVE

Vix Visions

Vix Visions

In free chat now

Vix Visions

Vix Visions

In ree chat now

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

❤❤❤ online ❤❤❤

5 hours ago Comment Cool  
Vix Visions

Vix Visions

In free chat now and available for private.

Vix Visions

Vix Visions

Hey guys.......below are some of my testimonials for you to know what others to say about me and about my readings.

cali |
E
thanks so much for everything... always great!!

dxb |
f
great

Canada |
dakota
vix has a good connection, fast and doesn't waste time. tells what he sees and then offers advise as to best way to understand the situation and go forward. thanks again, talk again soon.... :)

On Earth |
lastsearch1
Vix is my No1. psychic, and same time like counselor. ...and same time could be a goooood friend. Has very strong common sense, and very courtesy. Not many psychics are so personable. Very kind big heart he has, too. I highly recommend him to anyone! Any age! and any subject!! Thank you Vix

Cda |
SB
I enjoy the insight Vix offers. I am very hopeful his predictions come to pass - but only in time will we know.

Washington DC |
Kendra
VixVisions is very open and honest. He has said several things that resonate with me and offered suggestions to improve my situation.

On Earth |
lastsearch1
Vix is wonderful-! Very good at so many things. Not just reading as business, but very kind as well. And also funny sometimes. I've been many many readings on this Oranum, but he is my favorite right now. The Best psychic in my world!!! You should try him, but you may get addicted, because he is REALLY GOOD! So be aware!! You won't disappoint by his reading. Thank you Vix (^_^)/ Yeyy-!!

On Earth |
Lastsearch1
Very kind and thoughtful. I can't thank you enough to Vix! Once you try, then you will know how good he is how much he considalate and care for you. You won't waste your time and money. I highly recommend this psychic!

dxb |
f
great thnk you

ny |
Preeti
The best, thanks!! looking forward to it:)

uk |
candy
hes so amazing and on point

Cda |
SB
This was my first reading with Vix. It was fantastic! I went to him because my demo with him was spot on - so I wanted more insight into my relationship. He was able to tell me deeper things I didn't know and great advice to keep me calm, patient and on track (so I'm not freaking out on people causing more delays and problems). I absolutely loved the way he was calm and caring - but firm in his recommendations to positively move forward. I will definitely be back!

Singapore |
Welna
Vix reading is very clear and detailed. he guided me about what i should do according to my issues and questions

here |
he is great
such a sweet man, sees things clear and honest

us |
p
Great detailed reading!! Thanks:)

On Earth |
Last search1
Woww.....speechless. Amazing! Can't describe. Very nice personality, as well. Only I can say is YOU SHOULD TRY ONCE to see, then you will know how deep he can read about you! It's just amazing!! Thank you Vix Vision

V |
J
Great help thanks

Philadelphia |
beth
As always he's able to check in and see if what I am saying is actually heard by another person or if I should be clearer, and what is their intent. Am I being jerked around? Played with? Sometimes the answer is yes so I need to know that. Thanks Vix. I'll do the bird food thing and continue with the food bank.

cali |
E
always a pleasure .. thanks so much ..

Bangalore |
Siddu
Awesome Reading

cali |
E
thanks for everything .. you are the best!!

cali |
E
thanks for everything

cali |
E
always a pleasure... we connect so well..

cali |
E
thanks for everything its always a great pleasure

cali |
E
thanks for everything always a great help :)

On Earth |
lastsearch1
I am speechless. I was watching demo and listening how he reading to others many times. I read his testimonials, so I decided to choose him for my very important "Life Reading". He is nice, very nice. Thoughtful, straight, clear, fast. He will be my very special psychic!! Let's see how prediction will start.... Thank you very much VixVision. I truly appreciate it. You said you have a friend name same as me....and guess what? I have a good friend who is very much looks like you as well. You guys are almost cousins look a like!

Mexico |
A
Thanks so much, very insightful!!! You are very patient and me so desperate. I really hope the timelines come to pass!

Vix Visions

Vix Visions

In free chat area now and available for private

MysticDoctor, you are a wonderful and kind healing person I have ever met. At all times you remain balanced and cool - a great virtue that is a kind blessing. You are always respectful to one and all. You treat one and all with sweet kindness of your heart. You send wonderful healing.
It is a blessing you know you and always pleasant to see you.
Thank you

Mysticdoctor is a very good reader and gets it!!!! He has always been here for me and is a sweet soul please know everyone he is the real deal love him to death!!!!! So everyone please give him a reading he is not fake like i said he is the real deal!!!!! (((HUGS))) My dear Friend!!!!! You are the #1 reader on ORANUM!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

MYSTIC DOCTOR, All I got to say is your so down to earth and you know what you are talking about!!!!!! I have an awesome reading from you and hope to have more I love being in your room & am so thankful that you allow me to hang out and chat with you & your friends!!!! It is amazing how you pick up own my issues and you are always right, you have given me advice and open my eyes to so many different things in my life!!!! ORANUM should be very proud of you and your honesty and caring ways, there is a lot of BS on here but you are not BS you are the real deal!!!!! Your never moody,rude ,disrecpectful or hateful, There are alot of readers on here that have there nose in the air and think they are better than others. I want to say god bless you and I know God has put you in my life for a reason cause you have been so understaning with me!!! Once again thank you dear and God Bess You for all you do for me!!!!!!!! ((((HUGS)))) ;)

Sassynana smith

MysticDoctor -- you told me on February 24th that I would hear from my love interest in 3-4 weeks, and I heard from him exactly within that time frame on March 18th, hahaha! You also mentioned how he's strong, hot, and emotional sexually and how he can satisfy me and leave me relaxed in an amazing way, and you're very right! I was struggling to fall asleep with him the other night, and after being with him sexually, I was the most relaxed I've been in a long time and was amazed at how quickly I fell asleep! Same about the rest of his personality -- kind, big hearted and unable to remain away from me for so long, respectful, well-mannered, well-civilized, reliable, and trustable. He also went through my phone and had me go through his to see and show each other that there's no one else. He's unlike anyone I've ever dated, lol! He explained why he distanced himself on Valentine's Day and said it was because he's not ready for that next step in a relationship as he's focusing on himself. But eventually will want to be in one when he can handle incorporating a relationship into his busy life. Thank you again for such an accurate reading! I will be coming back for more :)

Kelly Angelicness.

Show more  

online psychics

Naborara LOVE PSYCHIC

****EXTENSIVE RECORD OF PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAME HAPPENED****SEE BIO,HALL AND TESTIMONIALS-YOU WILL BE AMAZED-EXTREMELY...

Helped on: 18665

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 28295

amanlove truesoul

i am aman :) i have god gifted talent , by which i can help others..in love, finance , relationship, health issues etc, i really love to help others , who need help ,...

Helped on: 1689

KatzEye

Sale for limited time..!! " Katzeye ... an ordinary woman with an extraordinary gift." I am here for u, whenever u need me no matter...

Helped on: 4499

LoveHealer01

Truthful, Passionate Honest Readings Love & Relationship (Reunion Expert) Always Spot On!

Helped on: 1390