Helped on 1,225,369 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
ladymirabella

ladymirabella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

I AM IN FREE CHAT NOW :)

~ I HELP WITH ~
**LOVE RELATIONSHIPS
**INTENTIONS OF OTHERS
**CAREER GUIDANCE
**PAST / PRESENT & FUTURE EVENTS
**LIFE PATH JOURNEY
**PAST LIFE READINGS
**HEALING REIKI
**CHAKRA BALANCING
**GUIDED MEDITATION
**HELP WITH MANIFESTATING
**PRAYERS TO HELP YOU & OTHERS
**GENERAL HEALTH ADVICE
**MANIFESTING
**SPIRIT CHANNELING

~ JOIN ME IN PRIVATE CHAT TO RECEIVE INSIGHT ON ONE OR MORE OF THESE AREAS ~

Psychic AlyciaRose

Psychic AlyciaRose

"Always wonderful, because she is as kind as she is accurate...about 99.99 percent. I say this, because some of the things have yet to pass....love, love this reader."
~Evelyn

sri devaya

sri devaya

PEACE, LOVE AND HARMONY

Wonderful! Such a caring and loving person. I am so blessed to be able to get a chance to speak with her. She is so amazing. Thank you so much for your time blessings to you xxx

Sophia is beyond words. To begin with her being a wonderful person inside and out to a great,knowledgable,insanely accurate psychic and shaman. Everytime i do a reading with her i feel so blessed to know my worth. Thank you for your time and thank you for existing. Love and light!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

November 27th, 2014.

SLOW DOWN AND CHILL.

WORK: Adapt. If a co-worker is irriitating , do not get embroiled. Petty annoyances could be frustrating , causing you to get home late.remember to breathe , take breaks.

JOB SEEKERS: Things seem especially slow although a meeting is fruitful.

RELATIONSHIPS: Pace yourself , enjoy a low-key activity with family, friends or roommates.Singles: Show interest.

WELCOME TO MY ROOM.

GET 3 in 1 reading: time frames, body scanning, important days. No tools here. I am born gifted.

FREE CHAT- only general qs will be answered

DEMO TIME- free reading for only one member in the room, showing abilities and way of work.

ALL MEMBERS who were in PVT sessions with , receive free weekly personal predictions next few weeks. Bonuses. Be one of them.

Psychic AlyciaRose

Psychic AlyciaRose

"OMG Alycia - her voice and temperament alone are soothing and calming. She seems like a very accurate reader and is honest but kind. I would go to her again."
~Eli

Psychic AlyciaRose

Psychic AlyciaRose

"She did excellent in reading and also trying to clam me from my anxious and help me to get over it and try to teach me how to handle it and I will take that to do and I would love to listen when she give me some advice from her experience because it is was very helpful for my situation and I really appreciated the way she helped me and encourage me to make it better! Thank you Thank you for you helping me AlyciaRose you are such wonderful and master psychic to me and all of your clients as well , Much love to you xoxo Yous Ampy"

Psychic AlyciaRose

Psychic AlyciaRose

"Genuine mind reader - she can really see - trust her I have never met a person who can read like this - this is an extraordinary gift that doesn't appear often in our humans world"
~Dorota

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

Back in FREE CHAT After a LOVELY private chat connection.

I hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversation...

The Turkey Says - Next year buy a ham!

21 minutes ago
MysticalMan

MysticalMan

**SALE $1.99**NOW OVER 1800 MEMBERS HELPED. TOP EXPERT #1 PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

TAROT READINGS WITH TIME FRAMES!!!!!
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS READINGS!!!!
GENERAL READINGS!!!
PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!

PRIVATE E-MAIL READINGS AVAILABLE!!!!! APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY AND FABULOUS TESTIMONIALS!!!!!!
MANY ORANUM CAN VOUCH FOR ME!!!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 38 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a FIRM BELIEVER in continuing education and investing in yourself!!! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this pro

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Back in FREE CHAT after a great private chat connection!

I hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversations.

Even if you don't live in the US, take a little time to remember what you are thankful for. It never hurts to count those blessings one by one! :)

TG Tarot Psychic
TG Tarot Psychic uploaded 4 photos to Profile album.

42 minutes ago
TG Tarot Psychic

TG Tarot Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

TG Tarot is back on again in FREE CHAT! Come join our Wednesday Late Nite Tarot Party & Healing Circle until 12:45am Eastern! Wooohooo! We'll be sharing special Tarot Angelic Invocations & Healings using arcane and powerful Energy Healing Techniques & Spiritual Healing. Come have your Love-Pain and other callenges quickly and safely healed! Let me show you how to Manifest your True Love SoulMate, Happiness, Prosperity, & Success with Tarot, EFT, & Law of Attraction.

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

**SALE $1.99**NOW OVER 1800 MEMBERS HELPED. TOP EXPERT #1 PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 38 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a FIRM BELIEVER in continuing education and investing in yourself!!! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this pro

ladymirabella

ladymirabella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

I AM IN FREE CHAT NOW :)

~ I HELP WITH ~
**LOVE RELATIONSHIPS
**INTENTIONS OF OTHERS
**CAREER GUIDANCE
**PAST / PRESENT & FUTURE EVENTS
**LIFE PATH JOURNEY
**PAST LIFE READINGS
**HEALING REIKI
**CHAKRA BALANCING
**GUIDED MEDITATION
**HELP WITH MANIFESTATING
**PRAYERS TO HELP YOU & OTHERS
**GENERAL HEALTH ADVICE
**MANIFESTING
**SPIRIT CHANNELING

~ JOIN ME IN PRIVATE CHAT TO RECEIVE INSIGHT ON ONE OR MORE OF THESE AREAS ~

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GENERAL READINGS!!!

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GENERAL READINGS!!!

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

TG Tarot is back on again in FREE CHAT! Come join our Wednesday Afternoon Tarot Party & Healing Circle until 9:45pm Eastern! Wooohooo! We'll be sharing special Tarot Angelic Invocations & Healings using arcane and powerful Energy Healing Techniques & Spiritual Healing. Come have your Love-Pain and other callenges quickly and safely healed! Let me show you how to Manifest your True Love SoulMate, Happiness, Prosperity, & Success with Tarot, EFT, & Law of Attraction.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Hah! HMore than half the battle is complete! Both pumpkin and dutch apple pies are in the oven...I''ll be back ONLINE in FREE CHAT by 8:30!! (I don't wanna burn the pies!)

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You want to share**SALE $1.99**NOW OVER 1800 MEMBERS HELPED. TOP EXPERT #1 PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into m

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

2 hours ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

online psychics

LoveDrNikki Psychic

✿ Sensitivity ✿ Accuracy ✿ Compassion ✿ Honesty ✿ Spirit Driven ✿ Caring ✿ Over 16,000 Oranum Reads ✿ Gifted ✿ Professional ✿ Truth & Honesty...

Helped on: 16156

SpiritualSag Psychic

☆SALE PRICE☆HIGHEST RATE OF ACCURACY☆PREDICTION that MANIFEST DURING a timely Manner☆MASTER of AFFECTION and RELATIONSHIP☆knows HIS/HER INTENTIONS☆ALLOW...

Helped on: 2756

Psychic AlyciaRose

2.99 50% OFF! (reg 5.99) 5☆ Radio & TV ☆ Honest, Professional, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—...

Helped on: 12964

Graham Elkin

I specialise in relationship issues. I can tell you what the other person is thinking. If anyone can get you back together with your...

Helped on: 6248

Spiritual Cindy

SALE RATE *LOVE EXPERT* & MUCH MORE 5 Star Pro Reader TIMES, DATES,INITIALS, NAMES,PAST,PRESENT,FUTURE...

Helped on: 6171