Helped on 1,138,863 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
Nityananda Healer

Nityananda Healer uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

on the way to Orsay

Nityananda Healer

Nityananda Healer uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

balcony Louvre Pariz

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara

Hey Night Owls. Back in FreeChat :) Honesty 1st! :)

Nityananda Healer

Nityananda Healer

chakra reading and chakra healing, 7 rock crystal healing, life purpose reading , love romance oracle reading come now

Nityananda Healer

Nityananda Healer

come now in free chat
karimc diagnosys sistems
psychotherapy
pranick meridinial healing
reiki healing
chakra healing
crystal healing
psycho energetic auro tehnology healing
tarot and other card reading
remedy for ;
money, cariere,self- healing spread
romance
celtic cross spread
guiding spiritual principal,
what is lessons in my life
encourage steps
what is my emotional block and how this block make affected in my life...job,other peoples, fear,past limt self growth,affection with others in present
marriage possibility, will my relathionship be safe and secure, commitment in the relathionship,will the relathionship be lasting and fruitful,
everything about money and cariere
and spiritual gudance spread etc
only in pvt rate 1,99

countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 5 MINUTES!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Back in free chat come join me!

Angel Starfall

Angel Starfall

Hello to all my lovelies I am on :) come join me in free chat or in private :)

I offer advice in:

Love: All matters of the heart

Family: Children driving you insane having conflicts with your family members let me help you out

Finances: Are you on the right career path? anything you can do to help with your financial situation

has a loved one passed over? if so they might come out and talk to you while your chilling in my room

I'm also in the process of learning numerology so if you want to know a few things I can do my best to assist you on learning your inheritance number which is a number derived from your full name that is sort of a sterotype of how people see you the evolving personality number which is the date you where born on not the month or year just the day and then i can also help you learn you life path number which is your full birthday and then i can tell you what your year starting from your last birthday to your next birthday has in store for you !!!! by working with the personal year number :)

and Much much much more

What do you get from a private with me? well you get the following:

Clarity

Accuracy

Honesty!! I will be up front and honest no sugar coating to make things sound better if its going to look bad im going to tell you its going to look bad and not that it will be okay and all the sunshine and daisys are popping up beautifully

A friend someone you can talk to and confined in

Quick and to the point !!

and much much more all for the low low price of $1.49 /per min don't believe me? check out my following testimonials or stop by my room and ask my regulars themselves for their opinion on me

LDW G | 2014-09-15 00:44:06
LDW
She is a really positive person!! she is genuine and takes questions serious!!!! Will be back!!!
cheryl south glens falls | 2014-04-20 08:42:39
cheryl
Star was on the nose about alot of what she said and she said things that were true and was honest about them
smc325 nj | 2014-04-11 03:28:13
smc325
Excellent reading... really loved her
zimerili1 orlando | 2014-02-22 13:42:34
zimerili1
Great spirit, a good expert, thanx.
cindy ca | 2014-02-19 07:15:14
cindy
She was great, she gave good advice and how she feels. Will come back (:
anna new york | 2014-02-19 06:16:52
anna
Great reading.
Green Tea Ireland | 2014-02-17 15:42:26
Green Tea
Very interesting will come back for update
Tiffany NPR | 2014-02-17 12:08:19
Tiffany
Good reading. Connected fast and very accurate. She is very sweet. Hope things goe as well as she said. Will be back for updates! Thank you for sharing your gift.
niki lemont | 2014-02-17 11:30:17
niki
Connected pretty well. Helped to warm my heart and connect with loved one.
ccccc usa | 2014-02-16 08:46:46
ccccc
I like her.
Peggy Concord | 2014-01-18 05:08:00
Peggy
I found her adorable and a very good reader.
pjgovind UK | 2014-01-17 11:41:52
pjgovind
Quick , easy and to the point
1 day ago COMMENT COOL

also check out my recent reviews from last nights demo

karen mixon

WELL WAS N DEMO AND SPIRITS CAME N SHE TALKED TO THEM,THEN OUT OF THE BLUE I HEAR A MAN SPEEKN SHE SAID IT WAS MY GRANDFATHER, I AM HAVEN PROBLEMS WITH SOME1 N FAMILY OVER HIS WILL AND SHE SAID HE WAS TRYN TO SHOW ME SOMETHING ABOUT HIS WILL.. WOW!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGEL.. SO YES I HIGHLY URGE U TO GO TALK TO HER

BLU ♥

THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR MY DEMO LAST NIGHT... I REALLY APPRECIATE IT BIG TIME. ANGEL CONNECTED WITH MY SISTER THAT PASSED AWAY IN 89. SHE PICKED UP ON THE CAR ACCIDENT & IT BEING AT SUNSET & HER DYING AT THE HOSPITAL... ALSO PICKED UP ON HER & MY MOM HAVING A REALLY BAD ARGUMENT BEFORE SHE LEFT. GAVE ME A MESSAGE THAT WAS MEANT FOR ME & ANOTHER MESSAGE THAT WAS MEANT FOR MY MOM. SOOO AWESOME! THANK U AGAIN (((((HUGS))))) ♥

ladypeacock

ladypeacock uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

09-22-2014 I AM HOME HOME HOME.....FOR ALL OF YOU....

shepsychic

shepsychic

hello every one i m in free chat with sale price come join me for amazing reading

countess starella

countess starella

ORANUM BLOG 18. 9/23/14. YOUR EYES.

WHEN I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES I SEE ALL THE UNIVERSES. EVERY BEAUTIFUL THING THAT HAS BEEN OR WILL BE SEEMS TO COME TO LIFE. LITTLE SWIRLING MAELSTROMS OF WISDOM, DIGNITY, GENTLENESS, REVERENCE, CREATIVITY, HUMOR, RESPECT FOR OTHERS ON THEIR JOURNEYS, SADNESS WHICH HAS BEEN OVERCOME, CHILDLIKE WONDER, AND A QUEST FOR SOMETHING IMMORTAL. YOU MAY NOT BE FULLY ABLE TO SEE WHAT I AND OTHERS SEE THERE! BECAUSE YOU SEE THESE EYES EVERY DAY. BUT SOMETIMES IN A MEDITATIVE STATE YOU REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE, WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN AND HOW MUCH LOVE AND INSPIRATION YOU ARE CAPABLE OF GIVING AND RECEIVING IN THIS LIFETIME. EVERY TIME YOU REMEMBER YOUR GREATNESS AND POWER, WE, WHO LOVE YOU, FEEL THE ENERGY. THAT IS WHY WE PRAISE AND ENCOURAGE YOU.

THIS NOBILITY AND GRACE IS OFTEN SURROUNDED BY A CASING OR SHELL TO PROTECT YOU FROM ALL THE SILLINESS AND DETAILS AND TEDIUM OF THIS CURRENT WORLD. ALL WHO THINK AND CONTEMPLATE LIFE'S MYSTERIES QUESTION THE VALIDITY OF THIS SPACE WE NOW OCCUPY. THEN WE ARE THROWN A LITTLE WAVE OF BLISS OR APPRECIATION AND EVERYTHING COMES SWEEPING BACK INTO OUR CONSCIOUSNESS. THROUGH DOING WHAT YOU MOST LOVE YOU CAN DRIFT IN THE EFFERVESCENT FLOW OF SPIRITUAL REALMS. WE CAN FLOAT BETWEEN OR TRAVEL TO OTHER DIMENSIONS. BUT SOMETIMES WE DO NOT WANT TO COME BACK! THEN WE ARE COMPELLED TO RETURN TO COMPLETE THE MISSIONS. OR SOMETIMES TO FIND THE MISSIONS. TO HELP US ARE THE EYES OF THOSE WHO LOVE US. AND I MEAN WHO LOVE US IN VARYING WAYS AND INTENSITIES.

WE SEE DAILY HOW VALUABLE LOVE IS TO EVERYTHING WE ARE. AND WHEN NOT SO VISIBLE ON THE OUTSIDE WORLD THERE IS A CONSTANTLY RENEWING SOURCE ON THE INSIDE WHICH JUST NEEDS A LITTLE CARE AND WATERING. AS SELF-CARE, SELF-LOVE, SELF-WORTH, SELF-ESTEEM RISE, YOU BEGIN TO SEE THE MAGIC IN YOUR OWN EYES AND HEART. PART OF MY MISSION IS TO LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND REMIND YOU WHAT DEPTH AND FASCINATION IS THERE. SOMETIMES I WANT TO CRY WHEN I SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS AND HAPPINESS. IT IS SO BREATHTAKINGLY AWESOME! AND I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING PART OF YOUR JOURNEY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND APPRECIATION. NOW GO LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND RESOLVE TO HONOR AND LOVE THIS MULTI-FACETED JEWEL WHICH IS YOU! WITH GREAT LOVE AND AFFECTION, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

HELLO FRIENDS. FAIRY GARDEN GATE IS OPEN. COME ON OVER! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Constanttine Astrologer

Constanttine Astrologer

Today is a great day, it's the autumnal equinox, for many people in the world is the new year, a year to wish many good things and blessings for our lives! Hugs!

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Chango's back! come join me and get a reading tonight!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

I'm back dear members and ready to answer
all your questions, come join me and get
you reading in this lovely night! come join me
you won't regret it! NO TOOL if u don't like them

PsychicKathy

PsychicKathy

For my friends in the Northern Hemisphere-HAPPY FALL!!

For my friends in the Southern Hemisphere-HAPPY SPRING!!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Now on free chat come join me and
get your readings
$1.49 Special offer!
i'm here to answer your questions...
Read my testimonials... Very accurate they say
NO TOOLS are needed for my readings
i'll help you with
Love
Career
Finances
Health issues
Family...
Come join me

Angel Starfall

Angel Starfall

I offer advice in:

Family: Children driving you insane having conflicts with your family members let me help you out

Finances: Are you on the right career path? anything you can do to help with your financial situation

has a loved one passed over? if so they might come out and talk to you while your chilling in my room

I'm also in the process of learning numerology so if you want to know a few things I can do my best to assist you on learning your inheritance number which is a number derived from your full name that is sort of a sterotype of how people see you the evolving personality number which is the date you where born on not the month or year just the day and then i can also help you learn you life path number which is your full birthday and then i can tell you what your year starting from your last birthday to your next birthday has in store for you !!!! by working with the personal year number :)

and Much much much more

Clarity

Accuracy

Honesty!! I will be up front and honest no sugar coating to make things sound better if its going to look bad im going to tell you its going to look bad and not that it will be okay and all the sunshine and daisys are popping up beautifully

and much much more all for the low low price of $1.49 /per min don't believe me? check out my following testimonials or stop by my room and ask my regulars themselves for their opinion on me

LDW
She is a really positive person!! she is genuine and takes questions serious!!!! Will be back!!!
cheryl
Star was on the nose about alot of what she said and she said things that were true and was honest about them
smc325
zimerili1
cindy
anna
Great reading.
Green Tea
Tiffany
Good reading. Connected fast and very accurate. She is very sweet. Hope things goe as well as she said. Will be back for updates! Thank you for sharing your gift.
niki
ccccc
I like her.
Peggy
pjgovind
1 day ago COMMENT COOL

also check out my recent reviews from last nights demo

karen mixon

WELL WAS N DEMO AND SPIRITS CAME N SHE TALKED TO THEM,THEN OUT OF THE BLUE I HEAR A MAN SPEEKN SHE SAID IT WAS MY GRANDFATHER, I AM HAVEN PROBLEMS WITH SOME1 N FAMILY OVER HIS WILL AND SHE SAID HE WAS TRYN TO SHOW ME SOMETHING ABOUT HIS WILL.. WOW!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGEL.. SO YES I HIGHLY URGE U TO GO TALK TO HER

BLU ♥

THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR MY DEMO LAST NIGHT... I REALLY APPRECIATE IT BIG TIME. ANGEL CONNECTED WITH MY SISTER THAT PASSED AWAY IN 89. SHE PICKED UP ON THE CAR ACCIDENT & IT BEING AT SUNSET & HER DYING AT THE HOSPITAL... ALSO PICKED UP ON HER & MY MOM HAVING A REALLY BAD ARGUMENT BEFORE SHE LEFT. GAVE ME A MESSAGE THAT WAS MEANT FOR ME & ANOTHER MESSAGE THAT WAS MEANT FOR MY MOM. SOOO AWESOME! THANK U AGAIN (((((HUGS))))) ♥

5 hours ago Comment Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

THANK YOU FOR A SHINY FUN AFTERNOON. SEE YOU ABOUT MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN TIME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Angel Starfall

Angel Starfall

I offer advice in:

and Much much much more

Clarity

Accuracy

LDW
cheryl
smc325
zimerili1
cindy
anna
Great reading.
Green Tea
Tiffany
niki
ccccc
I like her.
Peggy
pjgovind
1 day ago COMMENT COOL

also check out my recent review from last nights demo

karen mixon

Show more  

Online Psychics

SpiritualSag Psychic

Honest, Accurate, Compassionate I supply truthful and non-judgmental readings.

Helped on: 1986

shepsychic

( (Sale price) Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 3089

Lynda Spirit Medium

**$1.99 (reg. $3.99)**YOUR SOUTHERN SPIRIT WIRELESS CONNECTION** "Your WIFI connection to the OTHER side" **PSYCHIC MEDIUM**SPIRITUAL...

Helped on: 2397

PsychicKathy

I have been psychic all my life, it is inherited. I love to help people find the answers they seek.

Helped on: 7272

queenofmars

Hello every one.I am queen of mars.I have psychic abbilities and i have spiritual qualities since my child hood. I can see things and i...

Helped on: 823