Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

ORANUM GAMES - Cartouche reading

Game description

In ancient Egypt oracles used cartouches to gain insights into the future. And now you can use this ancient, powerful knowledge as well to make some serious decisions regarding your life.

How to play

Focus on a question that you would like to get an answer to or on a problem that you would like to solve. Select three gems from the pyramid by clicking on them. Click on the continue button to read the meaning of each cartouche you have selected.

online psychics

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 6875

PSYCHIC ALEX

SALE Energy healer, clairvoyant psychic, no tools reader. My prayers are changing life, predictions came to pass. My readings are clear. See my testimonials, and come to...

Helped on: 2970

shepsychic

(Sale1.99) Predictions Happened Accurate Time Frames Love , Relationship Special.

Helped on: 9444

GalActivate

☯ Soul Signature Reading ☯ Heart to Heart Connections ☯ Akashic Records Reading ☯ Clarity & Solutions Provided ☯ Energy Alchemist ☯ Guided Meditation and...

Helped on: 2553

DrHarmony101

LIMITED TIME ONLY SPECIAL **Twin Flame Expert** Assist in Ascension Need Spiritual Answer

Helped on: 1031